PDA

View Full Version : new player, looking for a home

urnobick
04-06-2009, 07:43 AM
I've been playing DDO for about a week and having a great time. To date I've soloed the entire time trying to get my feet wet and not embarrass myself in front of others. ;) I would like to try adventuring with others as well. What is D&D if not to fight and bleed with others? I'm by no means a power gamer. I just enjoy a relaxing time having fun with others. Give me a shout if you need a young cleric.

Rowenna, 2nd elf cleric

Thanks!

ElvenGirl77
04-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the game! My toons name is Tamariul and I am Guild Leader for the Eberron Dwarf Tossing League. If you look the in social window and go to the who tab, all the way on the right it will show what guild someone is in. Feel free to look any of us up and ask any questions. We have a few brand new players in the guild as well that would be more then happy to adventure as well as myself. I have several low level toons that can adventure up with you. As soon as the servers pop back online feel free to look me up and I'll run a few quests with you.

A list of my toons are:

Tamariul
Avalynn
Roslynn
Optical

purplejimi2001
04-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Welcome to DDO and Argonnessen. I have a great guild called Amethyst Empire. Its a fairly active med-sized guild that has all levels in it. We have a few new players and a few who have been with the game since release. If you would like to check us out we have a webpage //AmethystEmpire.guildportal.com/ . You can also find me on there if you would like to ask any questions. My toons are Allissaa, Warenn-Mabar, Therover, Darklin. Hope to see you soon!

Mr_Ed7
04-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Welcome to Argo.

Darkside guild enjoys helping new players. Drop one of us a line.

toughguyjoe
04-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Please Contact the character: Seriouslyy

He will be happy to help you out with some information, plat and perhaps a guild invite to one of Argos premier institutions!

~Zaknafeinx
04-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Stay away from I Do Haste Potions. Biohazard imminent.

urnobick
04-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the warm hellos. Still just getting my feet wet. So I would ask, is there any outdoors adventuring? So far it's dungeon after dungeon. I don't mind but it would be nice to see a little sunshine. Send me a tell sometime.

Uthrin
Roweena

Mr_Ed7
04-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Yes there are many, many outdoor quests as well as "wilderness areas" of many types.

parvo
04-07-2009, 11:14 PM
I've been playing DDO for about a week and having a great time. To date I've soloed the entire time trying to get my feet wet and not embarrass myself in front of others. ;) I would like to try adventuring with others as well. What is D&D if not to fight and bleed with others? I'm by no means a power gamer. I just enjoy a relaxing time having fun with others. Give me a shout if you need a young cleric.

Rowenna, 2nd elf cleric

Thanks!

nah...

Good luck to you. If you ever decide you want an unrelaxed, edge of your seat, other players screaming "help! I'm held!" where many nights end in elation and some end in saddness from the loss of a character, try permadeath :)

~Zaknafeinx
04-08-2009, 12:55 AM
nah...

Good luck to you. If you ever decide you want an unrelaxed, edge of your seat, other players screaming "help! I'm held!" where many nights end in elation and some end in saddness from the loss of a character, try permadeath :)

Come on Parvo, let the guy see the endgame at least.

urnobick
04-08-2009, 08:09 AM
nah...

My, how could I refuse? ;) I got into my first group today. It was all I could do to keep up with their moving speed and keep them healed. All in all I had a good time. Have to figure a few things out like setting up voice, how to "reply".. lol and maybe keeping my cleric rear out of combat. Ok ok, I learned the last one pretty quick. ;)

Uthrin
Rowenna

Mr_Ed7
04-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Turn on voice chat under OPTIONS by checking the box.

To reply to a tell just type /r and your message.

parvo
04-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Come on Parvo, let the guy see the endgame at least.

Yea...20 weeks of pulling his hair out trying to keep up with the PUG, learning nada so he can be called noobstuff at the 5 or 10 endgame spots that every other swinging tool has been running non-stop for the last four months. Seen one end game, seen em all.

Endgame, overated.
Heroic adventure, underated.

Permadeath. Stay Hard.

Nirvana
04-08-2009, 01:08 PM
I really really want to join Parvo's guild as a cleric.

Accelerando
04-09-2009, 02:07 AM
I really really want to join Parvo's guild as a cleric.

*ding*....
*ding*...
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*

"Oh sorry gents. I was afk."

Jondallar
04-09-2009, 02:16 AM
*ding*....
*ding*...
*ding*
*ding*