PDA

View Full Version : down with pvp

...v...
04-02-2009, 07:08 AM
this game was never designed for pvp.

Joemama
04-02-2009, 07:11 AM
I agree, but now that everyone has a taste of it, it would be a bad idea to remove it...

Cherry
04-02-2009, 07:12 AM
You can choose not to go into the PVP arena then. There are a lot of guys that like to PVP...I'm not one, but it doesn't hurt the game if there is PVP in it.

Arianrhod
04-02-2009, 07:39 AM
This fight was fought (hard) and lost long ago. PvP is here, it's likely never going to be a big enough feature to satisfy anyone who really wants it or be impossible to ignore for those who don't want it, so....
/ignore PvP ;)

Dexxaan
04-02-2009, 07:41 AM
While you are at it..... remove Salads from McDonalds will ya? :rolleyes:

Hendrik
04-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Only good "PvP" I have enjoyed here, beyond item testing, is Capture the Flag in the Desert.

With the new matchup system, just going to make CtF easier to get rolling.

On the up side, will never have the OP around the mess up our fun.

Memnir
04-02-2009, 07:50 AM
I don't like PvP either, and have never felt it belonged in the game since they shoehorned it in here. However, I don't hold anything against people who do like it - and I know a few. I simply don't go into Tavern Brawl (except to test something) and I'll be turning off the new Invite-a-Duel feature as fast as I can when the mod launches.

Different strokes for different folks. Just because I don't find it fun does not mean I want to reduce options for other people by removing it.

TEK
04-02-2009, 07:52 AM

um yes it was. almost every campaign i was in i ended up fighting my party member(s) in one way or another he was a player and I was a player:rolleyes:

this game was designed to emulate real life in a fantasy setting and in real life people fight people. Only in this world we get to use magic :D

Donnie
04-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Honestly, I freaking love pvp in this game. I wish they would do a ton more with it. I never liked pvp in other MMOs but in this game, just the way it works...its more realtime and engaging. Its all about the team play and how the strengths/weaknesses work together. I used to LOVE when I had a steady group to actually do it with.

Dont get me wrong, I want more content exc exc, but if they were to make pvp more valid I would be all over that **** lol.

Stamp3de
04-02-2009, 05:37 PM

Don't feed the troll.

Flex
04-02-2009, 05:41 PM

/disagree

I would love to see more pvp content. Regardless, I have seen a number of good discussions around this subject. Both sides have presented valid points. Try bringing something more useful to the discussion next time.