PDA

View Full Version : It’s The Escapist Magazine’s March Mayhem: Round 2!

Tarrant
03-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Round 1 is over and you guys sent Naughty Dog back to the puppy pound! Round 2 will be tougher as we take on SEGA! The trash talk is in full effect early so make sure you speak loudly with your votes!

We know we have the best fans, now show the world! Vote (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tournament/region/north) for Turbine in the North Division! Registration (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/global/registration) is quick, easy, and necessary. Hurry, round two ends tomorrow!

weyoun
03-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Oh I'm all over it.

TFPAQ
03-23-2009, 02:16 PM
If you were up against Microsoft, I'd call the new "E74" ring of death about even with our lag issues and downtime, but SEGA? ... I don't know... my "wee" seems to be just fine ...

Xaxx
03-23-2009, 02:23 PM
go seeeeeeeeeeeeeeega

JakLee7
03-23-2009, 02:39 PM
voted for Turbine again......still feel dirty....

Deathseeker
03-23-2009, 02:44 PM
ALERT! Sounds like certain people on that site are intentionally voting against Turbine as they feel we are "invading" their site and skewing the competition. This is silly because may of the other developers have posted about this competition on their own forums. However, Turbine is getting a large amount of negative votes due to this.

We have to be extra energetic this year, as there are a lot of people voting against Turbine due to this.

Plus, are you going to let other fans talk smack about our games of choice? WE are the only ones that are allowed to bash Turbine! That's our domain!

Its kind of like complaining about your kids...I can complain about them all day long, but if someone else insults them...it's time for fight!

Tolero
03-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Plus, are you going to let other fans talk smack about our games of choice?

Yeah nobody talks about our players like that!! Mess with the bull and you're gonna get the horns /votes :mad:

weyoun
03-23-2009, 03:02 PM
I've spent the majority of my afternoon baiting the idiots over there, watching them blow their top, and then watching the mods pull down their posts. Has been great fun. Skills I learned and honed here. They obviously aren't used to the forum accumen that we have over here. It really is a hoot.

The_Phenx
03-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Yeah nobody talks about our players like that!! Mess with the bull and you're gonna get the horns /votes :mad:

This made me vote Tolero.

:D

Vuedoo
03-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Current Standings

Round 2 polls are open.

North Standings

Match 1: North: (1) Turbine vs (9) SEGA
(1) Turbine: 815 | 623 (9) SEGA

Match 2: (5) Bethesda vs (13) Treasure
(5) Bethesda: 923 | 207 (13) Treasure

Match 3: (3) Capcom vs (6) Lionhead
(3) Capcom: 592 | 534 (6) Lionhead

Match 4: (2) Valve vs (7) CCP
(2) Valve : 937 | 291 (7) CCP
Between the 4 Brackets ours is sureley leading the Count. Notice how the other 3 are relatively even in ther over all vote count. Think where we would Stand without all the anti Turbine votes from Being Upset over last years win. Fellow DDO'ers the Last 2 brackets are gonna be allot tougher than Last year because of this .. if not for any other reason than this.. I hope we can all pull together and take them out.

Borror0
03-23-2009, 03:37 PM
/snip
You may be interested in knowing that you can disable smiley just for one post by checking "Disable smilies in text" before posting.

Ranmaru2
03-23-2009, 03:41 PM
How the heck is Lionhead almost even with Capcom?? Capcom's released plenty of better games. Fable II's not even that awesome, and with the skills I have from DDO, its actually REALLY easy.

Deuce
03-23-2009, 03:46 PM
How the heck is Lionhead almost even with Capcom?? Capcom's released plenty of better games. Fable II's not even that awesome, and with the skills I have from DDO, its actually REALLY easy.

I voted for them...just like I voted AGAINST Bethesda and Valve. I'd rather not have them advance to the next rounds...

Ranmaru2
03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
I voted for them...just like I voted AGAINST Bethesda and Valve. I'd rather not have them advance to the next rounds...

But why?

Street Fighter IV is 10x better than Fable II if we're going on recent releases...

Vuedoo
03-23-2009, 03:55 PM
You may be interested in knowing that you can disable smiley just for one post by checking "Disable smilies in text" before posting.

Ty, :) I did not even realize the smileys weren't suppose to be there ... Looked Like a Bit of Sympathy for the present Losers

Oxvon
03-23-2009, 04:12 PM
so do we get more information about mod 9 every round you guys win?

ChromeIce01
03-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Might be more tempted to vote if I knew a little more about Mod 9.....Like an Estimated Date? lol

Tolero
03-23-2009, 04:20 PM
so do we get more information about mod 9 every round you guys win?

That's the current arrangement *pets her next write up of info*

uhgungawa
03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
(1) Turbine 57.4% (988)
(9) SEGA 42.6% (733)

:D :cool:

lethal413
03-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Not High Enough You Guys Should Do An In Game World Broadcast At 1hr Intervals :)

DrWorm0
03-23-2009, 04:45 PM
put my in for turbine as well as AGAINST all of turbines competitors... we can knock out the tough ones if we throw all our votes against em last minute after all the turbine haters think they got it in the bag. ;)

seriously, what do you think 1000+ votes against them will do as it stands currently.

Kadran
03-23-2009, 04:49 PM
put my in for turbine as well as AGAINST all of turbines competitors... we can knock out the tough ones if we throw all our votes against em last minute after all the turbine haters think they got it in the bag. ;)

seriously, what do you think 1000+ votes against them will do as it stands currently.

Heh. I did the same thing :-D

Lorichie
03-23-2009, 04:54 PM

I should think that we already should have been doing this. Far easier to defeat your foe on multiple fronts than just one head on assault.

R

Joseph
03-23-2009, 05:09 PM
I voted for the people at Turbine - and by this I mean the developers, the forum mods, the CR folks - generally the people who are there, doing a job and getting a lot of ***** from more than a few forum users.

I'm not happy about the lag.
I'm not happy about some of the little persistent bugs or UI defects (like trying to inspect an item on the Weapon Broker when the list won't stop jumping up and down as new items are added, and then someone buys the item because it took 5 minutes for the item jump to stop).
I'm not happy about the general lack of game direction and information we receive. Yes, we do get some but not a lot.

I AM happy to see posts, like the one Tolero made earlier.
I AM happy to see Dev posts, even though they know they will get flamed for it.
I AM happy to know that (as happened in the past) some members of the teams are willing to work overtime and personal uncompensated time to fix things, because the game means that much to them.
I AM happy to be playing what I consider to be a groundbreaking game (Turbine's second, IMO, after Asheron's Call).

Anyway - I would be happier if I had some cupcakes and a pony for my halfling.

I miss alcohol from EQ. I miss fishing (for those boring moments). I kind of miss food consumables (that was pretty cool too).

Most of all I miss first person perspective and a map like they had in AC where your ability to detect an enemy determined whether or not they showed up on the map. That was awesome. Where is it guys? :)

Anyway, thanks for the good work guys, and Tolero, thanks for the post. It is why I voted.

EDIT... I voted for other folks too, but each of those votes was made honestly, and no against another company (I refuse to fight dirty). :p

Quanefel
03-23-2009, 10:35 PM
So far Turbine is doing "ok" in this round like the first round, but I think it is not nearly enough. Turbine is up against alot of tough competion and if their forums are any indicator then the next few rounds are going to be rough. Those Turbine haters are purposely voting and getting votes sent towards any that is vs Turbine in each round and the more rounds that Turbine wins the more they will make sure to vote against Turbine.

So to those voting, don't stop voting until the last final round. One round is not enough, we need people to stick it through to the end if they can.

I wonder, could the Dev's set up a cross game thread so LoTR players can easily come with us to work together on this? Just an idea.

Go Turbine!

DoctorWhofan
03-24-2009, 05:10 AM
I've spent the majority of my afternoon baiting the idiots over there, watching them blow their top, and then watching the mods pull down their posts. Has been great fun. Skills I learned and honed here. They obviously aren't used to the forum accumen that we have over here. It really is a hoot.

Why are we winning?

'CUZ it's LEGION'S FAULT!!!

well, it needs to be! :p

DoctorWhofan
03-24-2009, 05:12 AM

I'm not. I'm keeping in the spirit of the competition: vote for my favourite games' developers. I don't like Valve, and was upset that ICO got pwned.

Thrudh
03-24-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm not. I'm keeping in the spirit of the competition: vote for my favourite games' developers. I don't like Valve, and was upset that ICO got pwned.

Yeah, this is a tough one... Help Turbine win, because we need the exposure... or vote honestly...

Turbine is still very very good in my book, but truly... no one beats Valve... I mean come on, Half-life, Left 4 Dead, Portal??!! Even Steam is awesome...

But Valve sure doesn't need any exposure.... Not sure what I'll do once Turbine and Valve go head to head...

DoctorWhofan
03-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah, this is a tough one... Help Turbine win, because we need the exposure... or vote honestly...

Turbine is still very very good in my book, but truly... no one beats Valve... I mean come on, Half-life, Left 4 Dead, Portal??!! Even Steam is awesome...

But Valve sure doesn't need any exposure.... Not sure what I'll do once Turbine and Valve go head to head...

None are games I liked.

Regardless I needed to show you guys this.

doctorwhofan:
on behalf of my fellow Turbine Supporters. And Myself. I think this is getting out of hand. I do not understand the hatred that the vets of this site share towards us. I thought this would be neat and cool and fun.

I guess noone realised that Turbine players are REAL GOOD about organising themselves into a real force to contend with.

I guess this is real stressful for you, so I apologise. I have hittingthe site for about six months now and this was a good reason to join.

DDO doesn't get advertised, so the people from that side of Turbine's house see this is a way to advertise the game. I mean you didn't even mention it, but we know that wasn't the intent. We get a little over enuthisatic (like me) towards a game we enjoy. On some of our websites and on the main DDO forums, there's alot of backlash towards this.

I will try to continue to do this voting thing the way I think you Moderators wanted it to be: vote for the games and companies we like, not against the ones we hate.

Thank you for inviting us. I will be staying here afterwords and posting on the website. If I hadn't been here before, the negativity coming from the forumites probably sacred me off, as it has for alot of people.

Again thank you for your patience and please pass that to the other moderators who have to deal with this. You have a rough job, and I appreciate it.

Hi Doc,

Thank you for contacting me. Probably not to surprisingly, I've been getting hit from all sides about the Turbine match-ups. If would be so kind, please read below to what I wrote to one of The Escapist members:

Hello (disclosed),

Thank you for reaching out to me and I can understand your frustration but I am willing to give you an explanation. March Mayhem: Developer's Showdown was created for multiple reasons. One of the main reasons was to have try and bring great people to the site from all the different studios, infusing our community with new and great people. This, regardless of what is said in the Turbine thread, has happened. I've gotten multiple emails saying what a great community we are/have and they are happy to become part of the community.

As for the Turbine members leaving, that happens...but it happens from every developer. We have found that a lot of the Turbine members are actually voting on the other match-ups as well, so that means they aren't here just to pad stats. They are interested in what our community has to offer, which is a great thing. Without people like yourself, people wouldn't be drawn to The Escapist community as much as they are. They enjoy the stimulating thought and conversation above all else in the forums.

Now, as for the "cheating" that Turbine has been said to do, that is completely false. I have been seeing forums, newsletters, podcasts and blogs from almost every developer in the tournament, Turbine just does it the best. There are however people from Turbine and other wandering members from The Escapist that just can't shut their mouths and have fun. Paul, Wilson, Nil and myself have been working overtime trying to quell this bashing back and forth. I'm actually saddened by the fact that people are "taking sides". We are all gamers which brings us a lot closer than any other group known to man.

I want The Escapist community to welcome those people who are willing to become our friends. They may be retaliating against something someone said, which turns into a finger pointing match but I want it to stop. At the heart of this tournament is just fun and people need to realize that there is very little difference between gamers and their games. I think you will find that if members of The Escapist community say hello and get to know the Turbine community, we would have a great influx of awesome people, and it's the awesome Escapist community members who can make that happen.

Please do me a favor and do what you can to turn things around. Regardless of what developer people are voting for or where they heard about The Escapist, they are still here as our guests. A chunk may leave and not look back, but a lot will stay which makes us stronger.

I hope that helps.

Best,
Spinwhiz

So, I completely understand where you are coming from but also understand that the 2% of people posting are not the 98% that welcome you and every other gamer to the site with open arms. I am truly upset and hope that members of the Turbine community (DDO included) will stick around after the tournament and hang out a bit. I think you'll find it to be a most pleasing place to hang out with like minded people. We are unlike any other site on the internet and we pride ourselves on that, even if it means getting rid who can't play nice.

So, please tell your community that I thank each and every one of you for participating in this event and hope you will continue to come back and experience more of what The Escapist and it's community has to offer.

Best Regards,
Spinwhiz

Spinwhiz is a moderator for the site. Please tone it down. Heavy hammers are out.

Missing_Minds
03-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Spinwhiz is a moderator for the site. Please tone it down. Heavy hammers are out.

I noticed. Who was hammered?.. 1 escapist, and the rest were just about all turbine people.

emmmm.... If their fanboi's didn't turn me off (which they did), the mod's biased direction would.

I think that is the first time I've actually bothered to use that term in a post. Fanboi... still tastes horrid.

Vuedoo
03-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Ya Tone it down Folks. I didn't mean the Following statement in any other way than Sympathy for the Good People at Escapist. I was responded to a post along the Lines of them saying its no benefit to escapist for a 1000 or so new members to sign up to vote from turbine and never to be seen again untill next years vote.

"Sadly, What will Hurt your Community the Most from not Keeping the Attention of members of the turbine Loyalists is the Lvl of Maturity of Allot of your Trolls, I have been Dis-Heartened by it. I Cannot Speak for AC or Lotro as I do not play Either, but The DDO Community Is a More Mature Audience than What you will find in Allot of MMO's. We have our own Drama in Forums at Times but not to the extents seen else where, Including Here." (Got Put on Probation for it by there Moderators.)

No More Posts for me on there forums , just to ensure my vote gets through

cdbd3rd
03-24-2009, 04:54 PM
We can vote for the other Round 2 contests? Heh. Didn't realize that, just voted the once for Turbine contest.

Gyod, that means I gotta go back there again. (if I can) :(

Yes, I'll try to stay off the forum. ;)

No More Posts for me on there forums ...

...at least not for the next 3 days. :rolleyes: :(

EDIT:
K, managed to go vote and only trade back a PM from a mod. So guess I won't have to go register the other 6 emails I have access to and... erm *ahem*. anyway. ;)

ThrasherGT
03-24-2009, 04:57 PM
Victory is all but assured!

Now Tolero, about that new info..............

Please?

With sugar on top?

Kistilan
03-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Wow...

Looks like you all did fine without me! I'm in Water Survival in Pensacola right now, but my vote is coming in at the last moment.

As I've gathered, we're getting a little too fiesty on the home-teams forums? Maintain your honor out there and we'll win others to our votes in later rounds. If we come off like jerks the nice guys that might think Turbine deserves an win (and don't play the game) may not vote for us in the final round(s).

Defend the title & your company, but stay classy. ;)

Off to slam the hammer on Sega's coffin. :)

DoctorWhofan
03-25-2009, 12:39 AM
Wow...

Looks like you all did fine without me! I'm in Water Survival in Pensacola right now, but my vote is coming in at the last moment.

As I've gathered, we're getting a little too fiesty on the home-teams forums? Maintain your honor out there and we'll win others to our votes in later rounds. If we come off like jerks the nice guys that might think Turbine deserves an win (and don't play the game) may not vote for us in the final round(s).

Defend the title & your company, but stay classy. ;)

Off to slam the hammer on Sega's coffin. :)

That's a given. It is alot more peaceful now.

Boneyard
03-25-2009, 04:04 AM

I don't think Bethesda is going to be as tough as we thought. The Pitt DLC that was just released was completely buggy I managed to finish it all in about 5 hours (combined time for doing both the good and evil route). The only thing I could not do was gain the Mill Worker achievement as the Steelyard environment was so buggy gathering the required 100 ingots was next to impossible (hard to get negotiate a twisty pipe when it turns invisible 1/3 of the way through).

Rog
03-25-2009, 04:20 AM
I don't think Bethesda is going to be as tough as we thought. The Pitt DLC that was just released was completely buggy I managed to finish it all in about 5 hours (combined time for doing both the good and evil route). The only thing I could not do was gain the Mill Worker achievement as the Steelyard environment was so buggy gathering the required 100 ingots was next to impossible (hard to get negotiate a twisty pipe when it turns invisible 1/3 of the way through).

morrowind was great might find some new ddo players in that crouwd since ddo blows it away

FluffyCalico
03-25-2009, 04:22 AM
morrowind was great might find some new ddo players in that crouwd since ddo blows it away

Sorry Elder scoll 1 was way better it was just unfortuantely 1 player. Same with Eye of the Beholder 1-3

Rog
03-25-2009, 04:35 AM
Sorry Elder scoll 1 was way better it was just unfortuantely 1 player. Same with Eye of the Beholder 1-3

if they would give me a mule to carry my loot back to town i would agree. only problem i had with the game every time i would clear out a dunguen i would spend the next hour carry all my loot back to town fun game though. after i found a way to max my sneak skill to the max in the beginning had a great time cleaning out the towns got to love the free open lock spell they give you really helped opening them lock doors.

cardmj1
03-25-2009, 07:11 AM
(1) Turbine 56.6% (1945)
(9) SEGA 43.4% (1493)

Alright Tolero, where is our mod 9 info?

Belwaar
03-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Bump! :D:D:D

Deuce
03-25-2009, 09:23 AM
Well, polls are closed for Round 2 – and Turbine has won their slot again. I do believe that, should this occur, we were promised something by Tolero….

Quanefel
03-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Strange, I have been reading and looking at the thread over there for Turbine vs Sega and last count was 1955. Then in a few moments it went to 1948 then down to 1942. Turbine won the round but are they shaving numbers off the count? I do know that if a person gets banned all their votes gets removed, maybe that's it? Just seemed rather weird.

cdbd3rd
03-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Strange, I have been reading and looking at the thread over there for Turbine vs Sega and last count was 1955. Then in a few moments it went to 1948 then down to 1942. Turbine won the round but are they shaving numbers off the count? I do know that if a person gets banned all their votes gets removed, maybe that's it? Just seemed rather weird.

Nothing would surprise me over there.

Round 3 is staged. We're up against Bethesda next. Should be interesting... ;)

Missing_Minds
03-25-2009, 09:52 AM

Add in the fact that some people's votes were/are being both wrongly and rightfully removed, cheating removed (which according to their mod, turbine really hasn't done, but who knows really.), Wiz's agreeing to prejudicial statements, and I can't say I'm surprised at all. The xenophobic posters at escapist are pretty much trying to do all they can to stop Turbine from winning again.

Ever sense last year I have been dropping by escapist to read articles, watch, etc. but never bothered with posting. Now... the only reason I go back to to vote Turbine, and then leave trash where it is undisturbed.

Quanefel
03-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Nothing would surprise me over there.

Round 3 is staged. We're up against Bethesda next. Should be interesting... ;)

Yeah, with all the Turbine posters being banned left and right when all the other "regulars" not getting touched no matter what they write about us is rather telling of the situation over there. And the hate is not just in Turbine's thread. I did a search and they are smack talking us in almost all the threads.

Anyways, for this next round I have a list of my top picks/votes across the board for each division and matched battles. I am debating posting it now or waiting until tommorrow when this starts up again. It took awhile but I made a nice list for my personal votes.

Missing_Minds
03-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeah, with all the Turbine posters being banned left and right when all the other "regulars" not getting touched no matter what they write about us is rather telling of the situation over there. And the hate is not just in Turbine's thread. I did a search and they are smack talking us in almost all the threads.

Then as you see it, report it. Worst that happens.. you get ignored or banned for reporting troll talk from a "understanding and welcoming" community. *BARF!*

ahpook
03-25-2009, 10:47 AM

Anyways, for this next round I have a list of my top picks/votes across the board for each division and matched battles. I am debating posting it now or waiting until tommorrow when this starts up again. It took awhile but I made a nice list for my personal votes.

I think that this is unfair to the mods over there. I have seen lots of anti-Turbine posters get banned. Overall, I think that the mods are doing a decent job.

For us supporters, lets try to just post the merits of Turbine and not get in a flame war about the process and anti-Turbine sentiment. Then we wont have to deal with bannings. Plus if they are bashing us and we turn the other cheek we come across as the victim and gain more support. Acting juvenile only reinforces their point.

Damionic
03-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Round 4 is going to hurt...agenced Capcom!!

Ranmaru2
03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Well, polls are closed for Round 2 – and Turbine has won their slot again. I do believe that, should this occur, we were promised something by Tolero….

wouldn't count on it tbh...just another carrot, that's how I view it

Tolero
03-25-2009, 03:09 PM
I believe this time the theme for this tidbit is appropriately themed :D to arms! (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=176973)

DagazUlf
03-25-2009, 03:23 PM
I believe this time the theme for this tidbit is appropriately themed :D to arms! (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=176973)

Pretty sure that just persuaded me to NOT vote for Turbine.

Thanks for the effort in posting something, though.

SneakThief
03-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Pretty sure that just persuaded me to NOT vote for Turbine.

Thanks for the effort in posting something, though.

Yeah ... Im going to have to think twice about voting next round. That was one of those things they should have left as Vast and Mysterious.

I completely accept that in-game there could possibly be a very large population of people that PvP ... They just dont seem to be forum readers.

DoctorWhofan
03-25-2009, 04:13 PM

Well, you did give us info. That was just the wrong info. I don't like Bethsetha games, so Turbine it is. We need another thread for round 3. And something alot more inspiring than PvP to get people moving.

DoctorWhofan
03-25-2009, 04:14 PM
WE WERE MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!! FRont page of the ROund three thread DDO is mentioned!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/375.102472

Kistilan
03-25-2009, 05:30 PM
wouldn't count on it tbh...just another carrot, that's how I view it

Well, you did give us info. That was just the wrong info. I don't like Bethsetha games, so Turbine it is. We need another thread for round 3. And something alot more inspiring than PvP to get people moving.

Oh ye of little faith... at least it's something new and for all levels!

We'll win round 3 and hopefully get something equally diverse. Remember round 1 was a big oooooo laa laa tidbit. They can't all be equally tasty -- although I see how this current release info is actually very useful and full of potential utilility in a non-pvp aspect. :rolleyes:

To Round Three!!! ;)

PS: 'sides, now they're talking smack about Turbine in ALL of the threads as Quanefel reported. HOW DARE THEY! :eek: Let them come by the thousands -- each victory brings us closer to something better than winning. We will be known as the unstoppable machine -- the loyal and enduring support for Turbine will reflect later ten-fold to Turbine's communities.

Oreg
03-25-2009, 06:55 PM

That is hialrious. How many times can you kick the dog before he turns on you and bites you?

cdbd3rd
03-25-2009, 07:00 PM
PS: 'sides, now they're talking smack about Turbine in ALL of the threads as Quanefel reported. HOW DARE THEY! :eek: Let them come by the thousands -- each victory brings us closer to something better than winning. We will be known as the unstoppable machine -- the loyal and enduring support for Turbine will reflect later ten-fold to Turbine's communities.

Except when the Turbine voters get banned/suspended and their votes negated. :rolleyes:

Ever the optimistic one, I am. ;)

miceelf88
03-25-2009, 08:21 PM
The whining about the fact that the mods are more lenient with people they know well than with complete strangers is kind of embarrassing, actually.

TechNoFear
03-26-2009, 12:12 AM

I'll do you a deal....

Post some real info, and I do not mean one concept art image per week or minor change of no interest to the majority of DDO players, and I won't vote against Turbine this round.

Vhlad
03-26-2009, 12:15 AM
If you want Turbine to win, then tell us you're going to do something about the lag. Tell us something real, with substance. Every day people get a laggy instance and become frustrated. That frustration will translate into either complete apathy regarding the poll (i.e. many people aren't bothering to create accounts to vote) and/or a complete backfire (i.e. protest voting against Turbine).

Fix the lag, or acknowledge it as a priority to fix, that you're working on it (i.e. plans for a hardware or architecture upgrade are in place), or give some details regarding what you've identified as possible sources of the lag, and how you might go about fixing them, and you'll probably see a lot more support.

DoctorWhofan
03-26-2009, 01:58 AM
http://www.ddo.com/article/1041

Better than PvP. Nice art.

Boneyard
03-26-2009, 02:23 AM
http://www.ddo.com/article/1041

Better than PvP. Nice art.

much better...wish that one was a wallpaper though