PDA

View Full Version : The Hand

Xanthain
03-14-2009, 06:09 AM
Contacts: Eater, Kameron, Koas, Kwyjibo, Smokedancer, and Xanthain
Website: The Hand (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=179323&TabID=1517053)
About us: The founding members of the Hand have been around since beta or at the least mod 1. Members playstyles range from "Power Gamers" to "Casual Gamers". We raid a lot and play in a pretty laid back environment.
Recruiting: Anyone that wants to join is more then welcome to, but be warned that most of us dont have any lowbies and 90% of the time we are playing endgame content ~ be it raids or Quests.

OG i bumped this because we are currently looking for new members to fill out our raids! Our most active members playtimes are 6:00pm to around 1:00am CDT
We are looking for experienced players with multiple capped toons.
Since i originally posted this we have lost a few members due to turbines wonderful mod 9 antics so anyone looking for a solid, fun guild that uses teamspeak, and Raids mutiple times every night should look up one of our contacts or send me a PM.

HeavenlyCloud
03-14-2009, 06:25 AM
I remember running tor a lot with The Hand on mod 4 ;) always left me a smile on my face.

Blahish leader of ARCHMAGI approves this guild ;).

Milamber69
03-14-2009, 06:32 AM
I remember running tor a lot with The Hand on mod 4 ;) always left me a smile on my face.

The hand always left a smile on your face? Your wierd Blah...

Xanthain
03-14-2009, 05:52 PM

Yes we do remember the machine known as Blah from all those tor runs :eek:

McBadger
03-14-2009, 05:53 PM
I remember flimmy back when he had a little girl voice.

Xanthain
03-14-2009, 05:56 PM

He still giggles like a little school girl ;)

Supercharged
03-14-2009, 06:42 PM

Wait a second, Flimmy isn't a little girl? Scary:eek:

Xanthain
08-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Oi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIRgAzvRR4Y)

Supercharged
09-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Just wanted to throw a thank you out to all the players that have been running The Tower of Despair with us as of late. Great running with you all, and hope to run again soon! Also, sorry to those that got banished, except for Jibo, that made my day!

Ko

Xanthain
10-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Just wanted to throw a thank you out to all the players that have been running The Tower of Despair with us as of late. Great running with you all, and hope to run again soon! Also, sorry to those that got banished, except for Jibo, that made my day!

Ko

Can I thow a thank you out to those two special monks that created an extra half hour of fun for everyone ?