PDA

View Full Version : Aces Over Kings

Heffty_Smurf
03-12-2009, 06:25 AM
Leader Handee, Brainy, Grouchy, Heffty, Jokie, Lazie, Paapa, Smurffette, Vanitty
Successor Naash, Bel, Blivit, Gur, Ironwulf, Pokee, Quincie, Rafe, Smakie, Thaug
Senior Officer Adanedhel Bleaux, Crankh, Eauhn, Eaux, Gwalchmai, Neithan, Yahmon, Youmaykmee
Senior Officer Azzrael, Chinto, Dsanchez, Gargarmel, Shimabuku
Senior Officer Beverlee, Herga, Maggieann, Medkit, Signe, Thevision, Tibb
Senior Officer Bigdrakk, Bune, Drakkling,Drakkster, Fattdrakk, Galacticus, Ghostdrakk, Lildrakk,Maddrakk, Xenderak
Senior Officer Brooth, Darrick, Dyllan, Jaeron, Jaeson, Kace, Nerin, Wawlph
Senior Officer Coldrage, Tempes, Temphealz, Tempshot
Senior Officer Tagnjar, Tabnsmite, Tabunheal, Tabunkill, Tabuzap, Thetabinator, Thetabitha
Officer : Acee, Doctordarnel,Eddiedean, Evildash, Forgedawn, Leonn, Renee, Rolandd, Vengeancee, Leonn
Officer: Att, Borill
Officer : Basharteg,Calibrated, CranbrookDrwellington, Hagglebot, Invisibolt, Kwisatz, Methusala
Officer: Bostone
Officer : Bufalo, Charliee, Jerk, Neebs
Officer: Busheedo, D**shido
Officer : Daniken, Dddan
Officer: Darax, Darexx, Darix, Daryx
Officer: Dembrant,Antirinator,Babeesmurf, Raegwyn, Servantir, Servantirtwo, Sussant
Officer: Docatar, Airow, Banchee, Ralf, Shealla
Officer : Dunncan, Surrge
Officer: Elmo, Amdr, Camerone, Fozzie, Ganelon, Ganelonn, Marin, Seda, Sevollas
Officer : Fenaile, Fenestro, Fengwan, Fenlian, Fennelle, Fensilian
Officer: Fleshchanter, Fleshik, Fleshredder, Flezzta
Officer: Glenalth, Isindolph, Perscription, Preston
Officer: Gremell, Dragain, Iebrius, Rascalle, Seanair, Ucadien, Zergaryious
Officer: Grixis, Krzy
Officer: Grontuh
Officer: Haukeye, Hauk, Xylen, Xylin, Xylon, Zylin
Officer: Malaghea, Malagh
Officer: Maximelia, Fatten, Fattest
Officer: Merlocke, Merloc, Merlockebot, Merlocked, Merlocke-
Officer: Milicent, Blooddrunk, Brassknuckle, Crantos, Marikoth, Sixxpounder, Warchant
Officer: Nukem
Officer: Parnor, Khaless, Lyesra, Tarry, Wrenwing
Officer: Phorce, Phace, Phaith, Phanquish, Phelin, Phenixx, Phish, Phix, Phocus, Phortune, Phrantik
Officer: Raidden, Johnyfive, Kevorkien, Megamaid, Raiddenn, Raiddonn
Officer: Sorixy, Coroner, Expandable, Mystique, Robbery, Sorinas, Sorinn, Sorix, Soron
Officer : Sturne, Bethan, Bullrush, Bullvi, Bullwark, Discarns, Elusis, Lykias, Phidias, Thaden, Vedder
Officer: Tdaraa,Aamile, Bitzie, Falenye, Hadura, Iluinya
Members:
Andarial, Andariall, Blissen
Away, Hmm, Petes, Vehama, Bwoos
Bangorus
Aciddrip, Churchie, Xollan
Dkarall
Logrim
Peepylapew, Pepy
Dusken,Tusken, Vusk, Vusken

About the guild

A.O.K. was formed the first week DDO went live. It was originally formed by the 3 members, Heffty (Handee), Huge (Raidden) and Naash. A.O.K. has always tried to maintain its own identity and has sometimes been labeled as a rather abrasive type of guild. A.O.K. members strive to be above average players who can successfully ruin any raid at any given time due to drunkeness, or general screwing around. When playing seriously we can more than hold our own but tend not to buy into a lot of other guilds B.S. All A.O.K. members once admitted and upon showing a desire to help, communicate with, and game with the guild are promoted to officer status. We are continually looking to recruit new players but tend to try and recruit established players that we have become comfortable with. Any officer may recruit from outside of the guild, but that officer assumes responsibility for any recruiting that they do. We do not currently have a website because the ones we have used in the past were rarely visited. We do use ventrillo and also have a fairly large in game channel with many players from other guilds.

Within the guild we have only a few but important rules. The main rule of thumb is to attempt to help the guild as much as possible. When logging on try to establish guild groups and fill from our channel. Whenever possible try to help equip other guildies as their needs arise. Leave drama such as dating other DDO players out of the guild. If you would rather play with players outside the guild than the ones inside the guild then you may be dismissed. Any guild decisions may come to a vote by the senior officers, in the event of a tie than leaders vote counts twice.

If you have played with us you may in fact love us or hate us, thats ok. We tend to have a slight arrogance about us but the A.O.K. players are indeed all good people. If you have an interest in joining the guild please seek out one of the officers above and they can set up some time to evaluate how you may fit with the guild.

Guild site: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=310785&TabID=2605293

FluffyCalico
03-12-2009, 06:27 AM
youre not invited

There were 100 or so smurfs and 1 smurfett :eek:

alchilito
03-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Someone is going on a power trip and must be stopped !

On a serious note Aok is a good crew, good players, good times. Solid gaming.

Cheers Heff !

Alex.

Resurrection
03-15-2009, 11:25 AM

What, exactly, are you implying?

Lithic
03-15-2009, 11:28 AM
What, exactly, are you implying?

That smurfett had to "work hard for her money" and that she was VERY busy? heh

toughguyjoe
03-15-2009, 02:12 PM
you guys just don't get it.

There is one Female servicing a large number of males, this implys an EGG LAYING SPECIES.

Therefore, Smurfs are not Mammals.

ChildrenofBodom
03-15-2009, 02:18 PM

There is one Female servicing a large number of males, this implys an EGG LAYING SPECIES.

They could still technically be a mammal. Platypus is an egg-laying mammal.

Kiranselie
03-15-2009, 02:26 PM
They could still technically be a mammal. Platypus is an egg-laying mammal.

Yeah, but having played w/ hefty and company, I wouldnt exactly say they are in the same league as a platypus. :D

ChildrenofBodom
03-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but having played w/ hefty and company, I wouldnt exactly say they are in the same league as a platypus. :D

In the light of this evidence, I dub them not mammals.

FluffyCalico
03-18-2009, 01:41 AM
In one season there were 5 smurflings so I think they come in litters.

jockobalbeno
03-18-2009, 07:02 AM
youre not invited

Ahh.... come on Hef, now that I grouped with you for the first time ever the other night, can't I join :D

Naash
03-19-2009, 06:07 AM
Ahh.... come on Hef, now that I grouped with you for the first time ever the other night, can't I join :D

no

jockobalbeno
03-19-2009, 09:30 AM
no

I am crushed! What ever will I do????

Erekose
03-19-2009, 10:10 AM

Reported*
I'm offended for all females, such horrible sexist language does not belong in this game.

Raegoul
03-21-2009, 02:33 AM
youre not invited

...but we are actively recruiting and we will let you know in the future if you are a suitable candidate to become a member of this guild.

In the mean time please suck up to the Smurfking at every opportunity and engage him in flirtatious conversation whenever you see him near the AH. If you are good enough then he may consider you as suitable person to be ridiculed relentlessly in some kind of guild run so as to determine if you are able to survive the other <insert appropriate word here>s in the guild.

toughguyjoe
03-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Reported*
I'm offended for all females, such horrible sexist language does not belong in this game.

Reported. You said Sex. I iz teh offendz0rzed.

Aesop
03-22-2009, 07:21 PM
In one season there were 5 smurflings so I think they come in litters.

Those smurfling were created by a magical accident.

subsequently said new smurflings in an effort to make Smurfette not feel so lonely they stoll Gargamel's formula for Fem Smurfs. Unfortuately they used a much smaller bucket than Gargamel did for Smurfette thus resulting in a juvenile Smurfette called Sasette.

No one knows the true origens of Smurfs but on Blue Moons a Storks drops off a new one to a smurf village. The introduction of Granpa Smurf later on indicates that other Smurf Villages may exist

btw AoK are A-Okay in my book

Aesop

Borror0
03-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Well, smurfs are clearly communist so I guess they shared everything, including the smurfett?

Naash
03-23-2009, 07:10 AM
btw AoK are A-Okay in my book

Aesop

Another converted...

FluffyCalico
04-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Well, smurfs are clearly communist so I guess they shared everything, including the smurfett?

:eek:

Never moving to china

PS> In KY they are called Fugates

http://www.geocities.com/luvacuzn6/BlueFugates.html

Newtons_Apple
04-18-2009, 01:59 AM
So what exactly are the ramifications of a muppet entering the realm of the smurfs?

Really, just wanted to say I appreciated the warm welcome to the guild. Thanks all.

Milamber69
04-18-2009, 02:03 AM
So what exactly are the ramifications of a muppet entering the realm of the smurfs?

Really, just wanted to say I appreciated the warm welcome to the guild. Thanks all.

Who welcomed you?

Resurrection
04-18-2009, 09:28 PM
I did with my foot up his a$$ on his first Shroud run as an AoK member. And I'll do it again...

Rav'n
04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Hey Smurf...Just saying thx... and reminding you.... You said I'd get to Tickle ELmo if I joined!!

Heffty_Smurf
04-18-2009, 11:04 PM
welcome new recruits... and if u tickle elmo u do it outside of the guild parties lol.....updated initial guild post

Newtons_Apple
04-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Any tickles directed toward Elmo will result in an involuntary reflex swing of his axe. If your head flies, you have been warned.

Rav'n
04-19-2009, 10:19 AM
SO as long as I 'Tickle Elmo' with Bob, Eflat or Ravn in a PuG... all good???

Thanks boss!! (I'll make sure I got my Axblock on first!!)

Oh ELMO.....wanna take a walk down Sesame Street??

Rav'n
04-25-2009, 07:05 PM
After two plus years as Iron Liege, I disbanded the Guild last night, All my Alts... as well as Xylon's are now AoK.

One of the newer members of IL has re-formed IL, but the core members are mostly in AoK.

Newtons_Apple
04-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Welcome Rav'n.

Mystyque
04-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the invite Handee!!! Glad to be in an active guild. I think I have lost 10 lbs from laughing so hard you guys are fricken hilarious

Heffty_Smurf
06-05-2009, 02:45 AM
welcome to our new members.

Aerniel
06-05-2009, 03:02 AM
buncho noobs i say ^_^

Raegoul
06-05-2009, 03:25 AM
pretty sure there are no noobs but there are many gimps and most start with Tab

Do'Urden
06-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Man I'm such a noob for accepting this guild invite. I need to stop drinking so much while I'm playing DDO :eek:

Tabun
06-13-2009, 05:53 PM
pretty sure there are no noobs but there are many gimps and most start with Tab

How Dare You!!!!!!! perhaps a trip to the crusty crab against my 8 wis 8 cleric build will teach you a thing or two .... hmphhhhh

Heffty_Smurf
06-13-2009, 08:54 PM
hi welcome !!

HeavenlyCloud
06-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Bye welcome.

Xyrandina
06-13-2009, 09:29 PM
hi welcome bye suckas

DyllanAmonsson
06-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi. Welcome.

Elsbet
06-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Any tickles directed toward Elmo will result in an involuntary reflex swing of his axe. If your head flies, you have been warned.

You never complained when I tickled you. :p

totmacher
06-26-2009, 10:45 AM
i've partied with these guys, watch out, their leader tends to offer cab rides for subs

Jondallar
06-26-2009, 01:33 PM
i've partied with these guys, watch out, their leader tends to offer cab rides for subs

heard he charges large scales for a ride in his cab:eek:

Raegoul
06-27-2009, 11:14 PM

I heard that Heffty rejected you Tot :)

Furbitor
06-28-2009, 12:09 AM
Hey you need an Azreal in there to "thin out" the infestation....

Heffty_Smurf
06-29-2009, 10:32 AM
From all at AOK id just like to give a shout out to the server and say that we are enjoying getting to know some of you and your guilds. Unbreakable, Ascent, Archmagi, Bloodlords are all very good guilds to play with and we appreciate it. Unfortunately there are some very poor guilds out there and we have made a guild decision to not group with some of them. I know this will make some of you very sad and that is ok, but after seeing some of the screen shots of "high ranking officers" in some guilds, we feel it better to short man or just recruit from the guilds we know have some idea on making competent toons. If however you do apply for a position in a group we are doing and you are involved with the guilds on our list of incompetents and we do feel pity for you and accept you, then we will make sure you have a very delightful run.....that is all

AlphandOmega
06-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Reported*

AHEM ~ Clearly, smurfs are A-sexuall. They have neither male nor female organs, as you can see by their tighty whities. Clearly Smurfette was created by Gargamel to inflitrate the Smurf way of life and bring the femonist movements wrath down upon the smurfs all the while Gargamel waits for when the time is right. And his cat too.

totmacher
06-29-2009, 02:04 PM
From all at AOK id just like to give a shout out to the server and say that we are enjoying getting to know some of you and your guilds. Unbreakable, Ascent, Archmagi, Bloodlords are all very good guilds to play with and we appreciate it. Unfortunately there are some very poor guilds out there and we have made a guild decision to not group with some of them. I know this will make some of you very sad and that is ok, but after seeing some of the screen shots of "high ranking officers" in some guilds, we feel it better to short man or just recruit from the guilds we know have some idea on making competent toons. If however you do apply for a position in a group we are doing and you are involved with the guilds on our list of incompetents and we do feel pity for you and accept you, then we will make sure you have a very delightful run.....that is all

what happened to my little pwny? they must be under "poor guilds". i hear that pwny guy is a creep!!!!

Heffty_Smurf
06-29-2009, 02:14 PM
what happened to my little pwny? they must be under "poor guilds". i hear that pwny guy is a creep!!!!

na i heard that they were in "the alliance" lol

Raegoul
06-29-2009, 04:17 PM
AHEM ~ Clearly, smurfs are A-sexuall. They have neither male nor female organs, as you can see by their tighty whities. Clearly Smurfette was created by Gargamel to inflitrate the Smurf way of life and bring the femonist movements wrath down upon the smurfs all the while Gargamel waits for when the time is right. And his cat too.

Does this mean you have problem with sex or you fantasise about Smurfs on a daily basis?

Heffty_Smurf
06-30-2009, 11:08 PM
this guild delivers.....hi welcome

WeaselKing
07-14-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi, welcome.

Whhhyyyyy?

What an a$$hole.

That is all.

Neebs
07-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi, welcome.

Whhhyyyyy?

What an a$$hole.

That is all.

You forgot.....

BYUP!

Rusken
10-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I like AoK have been playing since the start. I have played with some of you but not all of you, what I have seen of your guild I like. Kindered spirt with each other but always pushing each other to do more. I come from the the Lightbringers and your guild comes with a high recomendation of a toon I trust. I would like to run with you all and if you see that I am a toon that fits your guild I would be honored to join your guild. Rusken, Tusken, Dusken, Vusken and Crashkart don't ask. Look forward to hearing from you all.

bandyman1
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM
I'd like to recommend Rusken guys.

He's a solid player, has a good sense of humor, and takes instruction well. Lightbringer's is sad to lose him, but I understand, as it for most of the exact same reasons that I branched out into AM and PWNY.

Give em a shot; I think he'd fit in with AOK perfectly.

Heffty_Smurf
11-18-2009, 10:13 PM
updated 11- 18-09

Galacticus
11-18-2009, 11:47 PM
all in

totmacher
11-19-2009, 12:38 PM
updated 11- 18-09

ur guilds lookin kind of top heavy there hefty. maybe you should invest in a stronger roof for your cab

Heffty_Smurf
12-12-2009, 11:03 PM
hi welcome, and happy holidays from A.O.K.

Milamber69
12-12-2009, 11:22 PM

Get lost

Milamber69
12-12-2009, 11:25 PM

Get lost.

Milamber69
12-12-2009, 11:26 PM

....and get lost.

WeaselKing
12-14-2009, 12:27 PM
....and get lost.

I haven't seen him in a while, I just assumed that he was lost...

revenftbm
12-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Sausage!

WeaselKing
12-31-2009, 05:10 PM
....and get lost.

What? Did you take your own advice?!? Come back to us Mitch!!

Heffty_Smurf
12-31-2009, 08:14 PM
What? Did you take your own advice?!? Come back to us Mitch!!

I think he fell off a boat and either got eaten by a great white or stung by a ray in the heart. Either way I got dibs on his stuff because legally we are still bromances, we never finalized the divorce although Im pretty sure tab was moving in on my action.

HeavenlyCloud
12-31-2009, 08:20 PM
I think he fell off a boat and either got eaten by a great white or stung by a ray in the heart. Either way I got dibs on his stuff because legally we are still bromances, we never finalized the divorce although Im pretty sure tab was moving in on my action.

I was the first bromance of *****. it is my stuff now.

I meant Mitch...

Heffty_Smurf
12-31-2009, 10:31 PM
I was the first bromance of *****. it is my stuff now.

I meant Mitch...

Does Mhykke know this information?

P.S. Is it too early to place my order for a 2010 piggy bank and blanket combo?

shinmade
01-05-2010, 12:35 AM
thank you AOK for turning the same old mindless boring repetitive shroud into a fun run.

...v...
01-05-2010, 07:08 AM
thank you AOK for turning the same old mindless boring repetitive shroud into a fun run.

Why are you DDO bashing? Some new players might view your thread and think that there isnt enough end content for vets.

Ozoro
01-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Fail Paladins Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Milamber69
02-03-2010, 07:01 AM
Milamberr 2010

Soon.

Xim
02-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Hi Welcome

Raegoul
02-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Bump

Neebs
02-21-2010, 04:28 AM
This bard sucks!!

Neebs
02-21-2010, 04:40 AM
Fail Paladins Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

And your so much better??? Try actually playing this game and stop being so anti DDO or go back to WOW, nobody cares

Milamber69
02-28-2010, 07:32 PM
AOK is now recruiting! Please post your application along with the secret ultra super dooper password here for your chance to be a part of the most hated!

Tabun
03-02-2010, 01:16 AM
and Your So Much Better??? Try Actually Playing This Game And Stop Being So Anti Ddo Or Go Back To Wow, Nobody Cares

Pow!

Tabun
03-02-2010, 01:16 AM

/hugz

Spisey
03-07-2010, 06:04 AM
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_02/sp_0209_03_v6.jpg

sokocuvatacumi
03-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Hello, I was just wondering if your guild has active players from the European time zones?

Heffty_Smurf
03-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Hello, I was just wondering if your guild has active players from the European time zones?

not really, we got 1 guy in Greece but the rest are North American and Austrailian. Check out Epic Failure, they are good guys and are mostly in Germany I believe.

Milamber69
04-24-2010, 11:44 PM
not really, we got 1 guy in Greece but the rest are North American and Austrailian. Check out Epic Failure, they are good guys and are mostly in Germany I believe.

The rest are from Australia? I believe only one is from Australia.

Rav'n
04-25-2010, 07:30 PM
And that was is ME..... Mate! Afk, I'm puttin' shrimp on the barbie (Don't tell Ken)

Tabun
04-26-2010, 12:21 AM
1 aussie per guild please this is the rule we tried 2 for a while it seems one always goes bad

Milamber69
05-30-2010, 10:25 AM
1 aussie per guild please this is the rule we tried 2 for a while it seems one always goes bad

Exactly. Please take note, Handee.

...v...
06-23-2010, 07:59 AM
A.O.K. was formed the first week DDO went live. It was originally formed by the 3 members, Heffty (Handee), Huge (Raidden) and Naash. A.O.K. has always tried to maintain its own identity and has sometimes been labeled as a rather abrasive type of guild. A.O.K. members strive to be above average players who can successfully ruin any raid at any given time due to drunkeness, or general screwing around. When playing seriously we can more than hold our own but tend not to buy into a lot of other guilds B.S. All A.O.K. members once admitted and upon showing a desire to help, communicate with, and game with the guild are promoted to officer status. We are continually looking to recruit new players but tend to try and recruit established players that we have become comfortable with. Any officer may recruit from outside of the guild, but that officer assumes responsibility for any recruiting that they do. We do not currently have a website because the ones we have used in the past were rarely visited. We do use ventrillo and also have a fairly large in game channel with many players from other guilds.

Within the guild we have only a few but important rules. The main rule of thumb is to attempt to help the guild as much as possible. When logging on try to establish guild groups and fill from our channel. Whenever possible try to help equip other guildies as their needs arise. Leave drama such as dating other DDO players out of the guild. If you would rather play with players outside the guild than the ones inside the guild then you may be dismissed. Any guild decisions may come to a vote by the senior officers, in the event of a tie than leaders vote counts twice.

If you have played with us you may in fact love us or hate us, thats ok. We tend to have a slight arrogance about us but the A.O.K. players are indeed all good people. If you have an interest in joining the guild please seek out one of the officers above and they can set up some time to evaluate how you may fit with the guild.

Guild site: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=310785&TabID=2605293[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great guild can I join? Which brand of potato chips do you eat Heffty?

SquelchHU
06-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Apparently, some people didn't appreciate my sense of humor. No offense was intended. Not to AoK anyways.

Noctus
07-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Hallo!

Just wanted to give some greetings to my new Guildmates!

Lets see what .... things .. we can get up to .....

http://malinois-und-hundesport.foren-city.de/images/smiles/a115.gif

Milamber69
09-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Sounds like a great guild can I join?

No.

Glenalth
09-09-2010, 03:16 AM
No.

You know as well as I do that if he/she/it goes through the pudding cup and underoos initiation that we cannot deny entry to the guild.

Merlocke
10-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Flying back in CONUS tomorrow night guys, see you all ingame soon.

Milamber69
10-23-2010, 08:15 PM

Awesome mate. Welcome back. See you soon.

Rav'n
10-23-2010, 08:43 PM

First in line to watch you solo more Epic Raids!!

Welcome home Merlocke!!

Glenalth
10-24-2010, 04:08 AM

It will be good to have you back.

There have been a few changes while you were gone.

Underoos night is now Thursday instead of Wednesday due to our token Australian having some weird issues with "time zones and the Coriolis Effect" or some such nonsense.

Heffty's spaghetti Saturdays have been canceled since the price of fuel is making it too expensive to overnight spaghetti to everyone. Instead we are all encouraged to make our own pasta of choice.

thomprob
10-24-2010, 01:42 PM
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/psywarearl/6075c761.jpg

I caught some gagro the other night and this was the result.

Rav'n
10-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Heffty's spaghetti Saturdays have been canceled since the price of fuel is making it too expensive to overnight spaghetti to everyone. Instead we are all encouraged to make our own pasta of choice.

er... yeah... that's what he told you. Some of us, well... the Hefster is still supplying us our weekly Carb-load diet. Works great when the Raid train is running hard.

Maranara makes awesome blood splashes on the computer screen...kind of a 3d effect from battle.

Nice Pumpkin head you got there Ish! Wonder if we can get Turbine to make those the official Pumkin heads from Delera's?

chloe5819
10-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Merlocke I dont know you but glad you made it back, I took a forced year off and came back and the whole game was changed. Levels 16:20, DDO store, TOD, IQ, Dragontouched armor, etc. God forbid if your stubborn to your ways and have to adapt at making the new builds changing enhancement lines tis a pain man.

Milamber69
10-25-2010, 11:04 PM

This is the best AoK pumpkin carving I have seen all year!

alt255
10-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Need a cleric or FS? I would like to join.

Glenalth
10-28-2010, 09:44 PM
You'll need a pair of Underoos with your favorite superhero and a cup of pudding. For further instructions send a PM to Tabun.

alt255
10-29-2010, 06:14 AM
Hmm,, I have a cup of applesauce does that count?

Glenalth
10-29-2010, 07:09 AM
No.

WeaselKing
10-29-2010, 04:44 PM

I thought this was the result:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/124/l_881e262d4adf4fa582bf5a86b4780690.jpg

Milamber69
12-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Merry Christmas friends! Did anyone manage to see Santa clause and his six white boomers?

thomprob
12-26-2010, 01:42 AM
Boomer? Is that like a letterbox?

Milamber69
12-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Boomer? Is that like a letterbox?

No it's a kangaroo silly. Haven't you ever had an Australian Christmas?

Ozoro
12-30-2010, 10:03 AM
And your so much better??? Try actually playing this game and stop being so anti DDO or go back to WOW, nobody cares

I was looking through posts and my drama sense started tingleing!
First off, it was a joke
Second, Im not anti DDO
Thrid, Im still on WoW, so I cant go back to it
Fourth, you seem to care....... hugs? No wait, the other thing, go **** yourself

Philam
12-30-2010, 01:07 PM
No wait, the other thing, go **** yourself

Hi! How mature of you. As I am on double secret probation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cF2piwjYQ), I will not convey what I really would like to say to you! So I will just say have a great day and you are welcome!

Ph

Milamber69
12-30-2010, 03:18 PM
I was looking through posts and my drama sense started tingleing!
First off, it was a joke
Second, Im not anti DDO
Thrid, Im still on WoW, so I cant go back to it
Fourth, you seem to care....... hugs? No wait, the other thing, go **** yourself

Very impressive, but they dont call it a 'come back' because you can read it then go away for 10 months and 'come back' with a reply.

Philam
12-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Mr.Milamber sir, I just wanted to say its an honor to have you as our successor! I look forward to your leadership and guidence in our future endeavors on Stormreach!

Ph

afk-puking

Spisey
12-31-2010, 08:13 AM
I miss Argo <3 :(

Happy New Years and Die in a Fire to all! :D

Merlocke
12-31-2010, 08:32 AM
Yo Spisey. come back soon.

Milamber69
12-31-2010, 11:05 PM
I have never been more hungover.

thomprob
01-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Too

much

Fosters...

Noctus
01-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Oh, the funny places to wake up in ...

P.S.
Happy New Year!

Mystyque
05-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Hello Hi Welcome!!

To our new members that have joined in the last 3 months

Milamber69
06-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Got some bad feedback from a random guy today about the guild. We are all liars and he refuses to run with any of us. Heavy stuff.

Glenalth
06-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Got some bad feedback from a random guy today about the guild. We are all liars and he refuses to run with any of us. Heavy stuff.

Of all the complaints... "liars", really?

Glenalth
06-19-2011, 06:50 AM
Congrats to Hawksendoom for participating in the AOK for a day program.

Straight from the Lobster into an epic Devil Assault.

bkasavan
06-19-2011, 07:41 AM
Edit: deleted post.
I was wondering, i was thinking of joining Aces over Kings, because it looks like a nice guild.were would i have to go to join it?

furbyoats
06-19-2011, 07:56 AM
yes...heffty needs to update the OP

Glenalth
06-19-2011, 12:28 PM
You stole pepy from our guild :) and didnt even make him an officer. :)
Also, i know several people have reouble with your guild, but i havent had any, and all or your guild members ive grouped with have been kind and uber. :)
Also, I dont think you put your whole member base in that list, because the person i had grouped with isnt in it i think.

If you look at the date of the post, that might explain some things.

Heffty_Smurf
01-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Had a few changes in the guild, lost a player or 2 along the way, but have successfully filled any empty beds on the guild ship with fantastic new guildies. Will be updating the guild roster soon.

Aces Over Kings: since March 2006