PDA

View Full Version : Tolero

QuintonReece
03-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Recently quoted from Tolero regarding a "Hot Topic" thread in this forum:
Please note that continually bumping threads and spamming staff with messages is not the way to be heard. All it does is violate the forum guidelines, and makes it less likely that we're able to respond to you. We receive a very high volume of requests from all users (remember there are more of you than there are of us) and can't always respond to every single one. Remember that EVERY player wants a "response from a dev" about their particular topic of interest, so please keep this in mind.

With all due respect to you Tolero... the reason this subject and others keep being brought up is because they arent being answered.

I dont even expect a firm yes or no. But I and others do expect some better communication other than closed threads.

At a minimum you could tell us that this is being discussed. Or if it has been decided on tell us the outcome.

If I post an idea that you dont like then tell me its not going to happen and I'll shut up about it.

I dont expect every thread or topic will be replied to but as is the case with the thread you put the above statement in(then closed).... it's a hot topic that players are interested in. I and others understand that sometimes you dont want to reveal future plans but you could say " Its being discussed at this time and we haven't decided on it yet." or.... "We would like to see this happen in the future but it will be several months before it could be feesable." or..... "We have decided against going forward with this idea but thank you for the request." or.... "We like this idea but at this time we feel it would be too resource intensive to implement it."

Since this is a suggestion forum I am suggesting these are better ways to keep players happy than just ignoring the larger and hotter issues.

I would prefer to get a response that says my idea isnt a good one(as I expect may happen with this thread :D) than to be ignored.

Once again.... I dont expect all topics to be replied to. The bigger more "Hot" topics (as dictated by amount of views and posts) should be addressed in some way.

(For clarification I never posted in the thread Tolero was discussing... but felt his reply was less than adequate.)

Let the flaming about me begin!

PS - I love the game and just wish there was better communication. Expecially when you ask for feedback and suggestions.

Angelus_dead
03-09-2009, 11:09 PM
(For clarification I never posted in the thread Tolero was discussing... but felt his reply was less than adequate.)
u fail biology

FluffyCalico
03-09-2009, 11:13 PM
I'm pretty sure they have posted many times they have no intention of changing old raids prereq. He probably did not feel the need to say it yet again.

Spisey
03-09-2009, 11:13 PM
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z204/aw101373/troll2.jpg

They'll be here soon.....

toughguyjoe
03-09-2009, 11:15 PM
u fail biology

Epicx Apocalytpicx Biologicalx Failurex.(Patent Pend.)

Memnir
03-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Asking this Dev team for more information is like demanding a carrot sing an aria. Even if the carrot can sing, it will only do so when it's good and ready - and not because you stand there berating or begging it to.

alchilito
03-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Epicx Apocalytpicx Biologicalx Failurex.(Patent Pend.)

cleavon..... lol

Strakeln
03-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Oh WDA, how we miss you.

Well, at least it was replaced with loads of information disseminated via third-party sites. It sure would suck to have little to no information about a game we play a lot. :rolleyes:

Spisey
03-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Oh WDA, how we miss you.

Well, at least it was replaced with loads of information disseminated via third-party sites. It sure would suck to have little to no information about a game we play a lot. :rolleyes:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z204/aw101373/Dont_Look.jpg

Tolero
03-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Threads don't get closed because they ask questions, they get closed for breaking forum guidelines. I had already responded to the question, and continual spamming of staff after I've already given a reply is not going to generate a different response.