PDA

View Full Version : Quivers

Baltire
03-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm not sure if this has been talked about in these forums or not, I usually stick to the sarlona and the general forums.

I am wondering if there has been any thoughts bout making it so that you can equip Quivers from your hotbars?

I have 2 ranged fighters and a ranged ranger and it gets a little annoying to have to open the window and swap out the quivers to reload an empty one, OR, to swap the quiver 2 or 3 times to switch from house d bolts/arrows to silver bolts/arrows to cold iron bolts/arrows.

Would be nice if we could, not game breaking for me, but maybe worth taking a look at.

Thelmallen
03-10-2009, 03:54 PM
I thought you could equip them to your hotbars. I have done so on my ranger.

Arianrhod
03-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Personally, I'm still waiting to be able to hotbar the arrows/bolts IN the quivers. Don't think I've used more than a handful of my animal bane/ooze bane/etc. arrows since quivers went live.

Jay203
03-11-2009, 11:59 AM
i think there should be some random quiver drops from chests with mods on them :D:D:D:D:D

Grimtooth333
03-12-2009, 02:33 AM
i Think There Should Be Some Random Quiver Drops From Chests With Mods On Them :d:d:d:d:d
Qft!!!

Boneyard
03-12-2009, 02:52 AM
i think there should be some random quiver drops from chests with mods on them :D:D:D:D:D

I definitely agree... little effects like poison, disease, heck even "aligning" an arrow.

Baltire
03-14-2009, 12:53 AM
I thought you could equip them to your hotbars. I have done so on my ranger.

I have as well, but it doesnt switch quivers when you click one or another, it opens the quiver.

It would be nice to be able to have 2 quivers on the hotbar and click the one thats not equiped to equip it.

As of right now, i havent been able to do that.

QuantumFX
03-14-2009, 01:02 AM
Personally, I'm still waiting to be able to hotbar the arrows/bolts IN the quivers.

Word

Rog
03-15-2009, 02:38 AM

yes lets make this happen