Moonblood
03-08-2009, 07:10 AM
King’s Blood (about 3 years on Argo)
Guild Leader - Scionblood
Guild Contact - Any member to reach an officer
Guild Website - King’s Blood
Guild Size - 20+ Active Members
Guild Type - Casual, Adults
Guild Slogan - Whatever it is, it ends in Sir or Mam.
Guild Description - Laid back group of solid team players, with active guild forums and members ready to help out with favor, xp, raids, loot, etc. We do not extend invites unless specifically approached by unguilded players’ requesting entry.
Guild Time Zone - We have it all

We have a wide range of players from beginners to hard core raiders hell bent on having apex toons.

Kin'g Blood, Accept No Imitations

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raylee2me
03-08-2009, 04:23 PM
always out to have a good time and laugh.no real stress to be the best players just good solid team players...Just a good bunch of people i am glad to be a part of.

toons,stumm 16 pallie,stummppy 14 bard 2 fighter,veryshort 16 barb,verryshort 16 fighter,verryshorrt 14 ranger 2 fighter,quethallose 16 sorc,graylocl 16 cleric,shortiebigs 8 fighter,stum 4 bard...
Proud officer of Kings Blood and lifelong member..yes i said member;)

McBadger
03-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Trash talk exchanged!
DPS Perpetuated!
Stats damaged!
Undead disrupted!
Constructs Smitten!
Bosses debuffed!
Minerals Forged!
Auctions Sold!
Armor Imbued!
Quests looted!
Mom jokes told!

Try King's Blood for all your better gaming needs!

meltdowner
03-08-2009, 07:48 PM
"where everybody knows your name" At King's Blood we have it all, from the noobiest of the noob to the uberest of the uber. We all work and play in a harmonious, no drama setting, with one goal in common to have fun. We treat others the way we wish to be treated, with respect and kindness.

There may be many other guilds out there, but there is only one KB.

Proud officer of the only guild i will ever be a part of.

Versean Vesuvion Sorc 16
Onrick Von Bek Paladin 16
Rocolo The Mangler 16
Hoch Barbarian 5
Razlo Fighter 13
Rahdae Sorc 3

jmelanie7
03-09-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm an officer, enough said! Now let's go play the game!

raylee2me
03-10-2009, 01:41 AM
and a nice guy to run with sir thanks for commin back..

leon00000
03-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Welcome travelers, we are King's Blood.

We are an all adult guild with members that range from beginners to hardcore power gamers and eveything inbetween. Birthed as a learning and teaching guild, it is the objective of King's Blood to enhance the gameing factor that means the most, the fun factor. We offer a generous and casual enviroment with something for everyone.

We are as merciful as we are ruthless, as kind as we are hardend, as selfless as we are focused, and as excepting as we are reserved. We have gathered the finest of the many classes Stormreach has to offer, like minds in a world chalked full of adventure and challenge. We did not come to this world to bow...we came to conquer.

We are King's Blood

dooschbaggery
03-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Doosch is in Da House!!!!!
Everyone look for my ****....It is all over the place...
If you have that not-so-fresh feeling...just give me a ring...

epochofcrepuscule
03-11-2009, 09:57 PM
I am an officer in King's Blood. Good guild else I would not be here.

'nuff said.

Ree
03-11-2009, 10:38 PM
I've been told to post here, don't have much to say tho :)

Fun group of people and can't ask for much more than that!

*edit--> thank you cubie :)

I'm going to finish my post positively, cuz you can't let bad people get ya down!

Um....

:D

(Sorry, that's all I got right now :))

~Cowgirllatte, Flaxseed Addiction, Peppercorn Ranch, etc.

Anastasios
03-11-2009, 11:34 PM
I've been told to post here, don't have much to say tho :)

Fun group of people and can't ask for much more than that!

Alex, I'm somewhat dismayed to see you've decided to post in this thread. In fact I feel it's really hurtful. What happened, happened a long time ago. That your bad behavior continues toward us today is irrational. If you truly felt this way about KB you'd have stopped your antics long ago. This is a false gesture and I'm super upset about it.

This thread is not about you, and false gestures. I hope that this thread continues on without input from you or input about your antics. However, you even showing up may have squashed that hope. Please leave us alone.

I'm going to finish my post positively, cuz you can't let bad people get ya down!

Um....

:D

(Sorry, that's all I got right now :))

~Cowgirllatte, Flaxseed Addiction, Peppercorn Ranch, etc.

QFT...but hey some people are proud to say they have been there and done that, all things considered, I think it's safe to say you guys are better off...

Kudos to Kings Blood though, you guys are fun to group with and you have your guild in order, keep up the good work.

jockobalbeno
03-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Doosch is in Da House!!!!!
Everyone look for my ****....It is all over the place...
If you have that not-so-fresh feeling...just give me a ring...

***** has died.

"I am such a *****"

Always fun *****! :)

AKA-Gonarea

Moonblood
03-12-2009, 06:33 AM
Thanks for drop'n in everyone... Nothing but good things goin on these days... really enjoy log'n on!!

Voalkrynn2
03-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Now let's get me titan ready I need to get those UMD gloves.

Thal keep your leering eyes off my toons!:D

Ironcore
03-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Not only is the name cool; but the senior players are generous, helpful and set a good example. The guild allows me to explore different builds - not always optimal builds - and develop them with personal flair, experience and fun.

Happy to be here.

Moonblood
03-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Happy to have ya... you've been a welcomed addition to the guild and it's officers

McBadger
03-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Moon if you don't do Sorjek with us tonight stum said he's going to call you girls names. He's been practicing on me and even though i know he doesn't mean it i've been deeply hurt. Make the bad man stop!

meltdowner
03-12-2009, 12:51 PM
We are honored with such a great group of people, who enjoy playing together. Moreso we are honored by the folks from other guilds that have stopped by this thread to lend thier kind words. It has been the goal of KB for as long as i can remember to have grace and to show respect, even to those who are above reproach.

epochofcrepuscule
03-12-2009, 04:34 PM
It is not you that inspires us Al, its our love for our guild. It is nice to know you still think of yourself as that important. I am sure that I am not the only one in King's Blood that dislikes you posting here- as aforementioned by Ree. If you could kindly leave our thread alone in the future, it would be greatly appreciated.

McBadger
03-12-2009, 04:36 PM
The war is over old man. The Japanese are our friends now.

Nirvana
03-12-2009, 05:15 PM
The war is over old man. The Japanese are our friends now.

I like Japanese animations and school girls yelling "yamete!"...

McBadger
03-12-2009, 05:18 PM
And lets not forget their skill at building only the very best toilets in the world! They're decades ahead of us!

Gunga
03-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Are you sure you guys are on Argo? King's Blood...King's Blood.

Doesn't ring a bell.

Moonblood
03-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Edited

raylee2me
03-12-2009, 06:20 PM
good to see we have friends in low and high places ....thanks for all the props.

Moonblood
03-12-2009, 06:42 PM
I love it!!!

Highwayman429
03-13-2009, 10:00 AM
To me, King's Blood is not just a collection of electronic avatars. It is a home on the ether; a clean, well-lit place in cyberspace. It is my family. You all rock.

WeaselKing
03-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Wow, nice cleanup job guys. King's Blood is a good guild to run with despite any drama that some of your members might have with some of the members of guild(s) I am in. Pleasure to run with you all. Please don't get my post removed too. ;)

Apoth
03-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Even tho I have played DDO for almost three years, I have been a very casual player. I have no uber toon or uber gear and there is still a lot about the game that I don't know. I enjoy just logging on and having fun. I have been a member of King's Blood for about a year and it has really enhanced my gaming experience. The "hard core" players are always helpful and understanding (sorry about messing up the last Shroud run guys.) In return I have had the opportunity to help some players noobier than myself. King's Blood is a great guild to be a member of. I consider myself fortunate. If you every find yourself with a member in your party, rest assured that everything is going to turn out right.

Deadz
03-13-2009, 12:53 PM
What a bunch of freaks these guys are.. if you see one drop party immediately.

Deadz
03-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Nah they are alright, i've had fun running with KB members, i see the tag and i'm at ease.

ArloOne
03-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Although I have been a member of King's Blood for just a short time. I need to say a few thing's about them. A fine group of people who are always willing to aid a fellow member. Generous to a tee. Knowledgeable and courteous. And most importantly...a ton 'o fun. I always look forward to loggin' on to see who is on in the guild. 95% of the time someone is. Everyone also seems to have a nice wide selection of toons(regarding levels) so you can run guild stuff with your 1-3's or your uber shroud ready capped machines. I am honored to be a part of such a fine group of people.

Grindlelok the Dervish,Dravun,Tevius,Tevion

SteelHammer
03-14-2009, 08:09 AM
After a year long break from DDO, I returned to find my old guild gone. KB took me in and gave me a home. They are some of the most friendly peeps I have ever come across with a strong sense of fun and camarderie. I currently play nights and you can always count on someone in KB for a 3am shroud run:) A fine guild that I am proud to be a part of.

Havack-16 barb, Kranos-16 cleric, Argor-16 fig, Morbus-16 sorc, Argameth-11 rog

One life live it well.

Moonblood
07-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Teach, Learn, Seek, Share, Achieve, Laugh.... or log off... that about sums us up.

Looking forward to the new mod with the current KB members and those that will join us along the way

Stay Frosty

McBadger
07-16-2009, 04:12 PM
KB huh? But will it blend?

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=iphone3g

(Cover your eyes Rocolo.)

McBadger
07-25-2009, 12:27 AM
BABY! Don't Be That Way!

Moonblood
10-29-2009, 01:48 AM
Kuddos to Neth... I almost spit out my Dr Pepper when I read an Ode to Neth's helpful game play on the Argo Forums... Well done sir.

Cupcake
10-29-2009, 01:36 PM
*Sneaks in..

*Leaves a tray of fresh cupcakes for Neth.

*Sneaks back out...

McBadger
11-04-2009, 02:45 PM
The King's Blood Thespians would like to invite friends of the guild to join us in enjoying our new production entitled "D&D Jones Soda In Review" which can be found at the following link.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=211132

Themes include D&D soda consumption and in game effect, drunken dwarves, pull my finger jokes, and an Eldritch Blast of legendary perportion.

We used in game screen shots to capture our artistic vision and also have the bonus feature of a couple scenes done with minitures.

~Cowboycoffee

P.S. Here's a little teaser of what to expect.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n462/d2bergler/012.jpg
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n462/d2bergler/ScreenShot00039.jpg

macros123
11-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I always enjoy the slightly off-color humour you bring, Coffee.:)

toughguyjoe
11-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Cowboycoffee for KB Guild leader, 2012.

Also corresponding to the Mayan Calenders end of the world.

Coincidence?

McBadger
11-05-2009, 07:17 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q202/holefnshow420/Murderface.jpg

Moonblood
07-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Blood in Blood out...