PDA

View Full Version : i'm back

Traven
03-05-2009, 04:21 PM
I just started playing again after a long break. I get bored really fast. I have a wizard who is lvl 8 now, and has been for a couple years. I just don't know where i should be and what quests are good for xp and money and where they are. I play on Khyber and the name is Traven. i also have a lvl 6 fighter by the name of Dreihander. if someone could help me out, i would really appreciate it.

negative
03-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Well, first, I wouldn't worry about money till high levels. As far as questing, your best bet is to watch the LFM list for groups in your level. Those will pretty much always be good xp quests.

Quests I can think of off the top of my head at that level are the Von's and....drawing a blank here. Stormcleave elite is still good xp at that level.

But you know, if you get bored easily, might make more sence to just do all the quests around that level, rather than trying to grind a few high xp quests. You'll get more diversity and level up fast enough anyways.

Traven
03-06-2009, 12:53 PM
i've done stormcleave so many times i don't get any xp anymore. when i got to lvl 8, the cap was only 10. and hirelings make it easier to solo stuff. i guess i'll just have to look through my compendium and see what i haven't done.

Rog
03-08-2009, 05:25 AM
i've done stormcleave so many times i don't get any xp anymore. when i got to lvl 8, the cap was only 10. and hirelings make it easier to solo stuff. i guess i'll just have to look through my compendium and see what i haven't done.

lol stormcleave when level 10 was the cap was the quest to do
u might try red williow
stormvault if you dont got it
necro all they suck but some give good exp
co6 all some will be above your level cap but its good to get started
all the house k quest and you get more bank slots and be dragon ready
tempest spine on normal
thernal all

RioRussell
03-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Some good suggestions, if you have a good firewall (think greater potency IV item) for your caster, there are many good options at level 8. Von1-6 (phantasmal killer is a great spell for VON3), Deleras on elite, Cult of the Six (norm, hard, elite), and threnal (especially east) are all good xp for the level. if you haven't done some of the lower level stuff on elite (tangleroot, STK) those are good opportunities as the xp will start to go significantly down.