PDA

View Full Version : Gods and Goddesses

osirisisis
03-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Entrance Requirement: Five 32 point capped toons or more, 1 being a cleric, 1 being a caster, one being a DPS tank, 1 being a finess tank AC build and one other.

alchilito
03-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Ooops missclicked and thought i was posting in the marketplace, my bad

apologies :)

Mazeratti
03-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Ooops missclicked and thought i was posting in the marketplace, my bad

apologies :)

LOL

Well I came here intentionally to see if my name was listed ;)

As yet....

Not :mad:

:D

Nirvana
03-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Could OP provide a little more info about this G and G? Is it an event or something? What you gain for joining/doing this? When? How? Why? Especially What first?

unionyes
03-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Nah, join my guild.

Entrance requirements are that you need at least 12 capped 32 point toons.

You must also provide me with....a shrubbery.

Nirvana
03-03-2009, 05:03 PM

Ni!
Ni!
Ni!
Ni!
Ni!
Ni!
Ni!

Oh it's a guild name. My bad, I totally didn't realize at first.

PS: Ni guild already existed.

Erekose
03-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Entrance Requirement: Five 32 point capped toons or more, 1 being a cleric, 1 being a caster, one being a DPS tank, 1 being a finess tank AC build and one other.

Do you have a cleric, a caster, a DPS tank, a finess tank AC build and one other?

osirisisis
03-05-2009, 09:02 AM
yes

Vengenance
03-05-2009, 05:44 PM

Narrow minded thinking for the win! :eek:

BTW, a person could have all of those toons and still suck, just because a toon is capped or a 32 pt build doesn't make the char a success.

osirisisis
03-06-2009, 07:54 AM

BTW, a person could have all of those toons and still suck, just because a toon is capped or a 32 pt build doesn't make the char a success.

ya and you could go on a deit and exercise and loes some weight instead of trolling my post.

A player could have one toon and be great whats your point?

What I do know is that if a player has my requirments they have a good level of expericance with the game and diversifaction of toons in there account.

Ozoro
03-07-2009, 01:08 PM
ya and you could go on a deit and exercise and loes some weight instead of trolling my post.

couldnt we all do that? but which is easiest?

Vengenance
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM

Huh!:confused: Does this make sense to anyone?

A player could have one toon and be great whats your point?

This is exactly my point, I'd rather have a person in my guild with one solid character than someone with 5 or 6 crappy characters.

What I do know is that if a player has my requirments they have a good level of expericance with the game and diversifaction of toons in there account.

You've suceeded in meeting your own requirements and yet... {forum rules prevent me from continuing this thought, but I think you get the drift}

osirisisis
03-14-2009, 04:10 AM
Huh!:confused: Does this make sense to anyone?

This is exactly my point, I'd rather have a person in my guild with one solid character than someone with 5 or 6 crappy characters.

You've suceeded in meeting your own requirements and yet... {forum rules prevent me from continuing this thought, but I think you get the drift}

Vengenance your a waste of my time go harass someone else

HeavenlyCloud
03-14-2009, 04:57 AM

i disagree with you 100% I do not understand why you want those specifics builds, like seriously i can't even get into your guild cause i have 4 barbs...

Xanthain
03-14-2009, 05:47 AM
OH MAN I WANTED IN SO BAD :( but my cleric and my barbarian are still those sad sad gimped 28 pointers

on a side note does a +1 finesse light hammer of shatter count towards being a finess build ?

Vengenance
03-16-2009, 12:16 PM

And here I thought I was giving you sage advice. :confused:

Samadhi
03-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Doesn't it make more sense to exclude anyone still using weapon finesse...

Gunga
03-16-2009, 12:51 PM
John Zap.

HeavenlyCloud
03-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Does the finesse tank AC build need to have enough AC to tank Suulomades on normal?

Erekose
03-18-2009, 08:37 PM

Yup I have all those toons and I sux. so there.

osirisisis
03-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Does the finesse tank AC build need to have enough AC to tank Suulomades on normal?

LOL classic heavenly simple classic
I do not have my teir 3's mineral/lighting +5 to Ac or my chattering ring yet.....but you got me on this one =P there was no pali or bard AC buff to add either.

Aranticus
03-21-2009, 09:06 AM
hmm, must the toons be titan ready as well? :confused:

uhgungawa
03-21-2009, 09:22 AM
hmm, must the toons be titan ready as well? :confused:

Nope, but you must be able to solo Heyton's Rest :rolleyes:

Wizzly_Bear
03-21-2009, 09:47 AM
how bout a cleric, 2 casters, 3 dps tanks, 5 others, and the knowledge that finesse tanks are gimped?

uhgungawa
03-21-2009, 10:00 AM
how bout a cleric, 2 casters, 3 dps tanks, 5 others, and the knowledge that finesse tanks are gimped?

But can you solo Heyton's Rest ? :D

Junts
03-21-2009, 10:27 AM
John Zap.

thank you, sir

Wizzly_Bear
03-21-2009, 10:29 AM
But can you solo Heyton's Rest ? :D
welll since no1 can prove i cant i say to you sir that yes, yes i can :eek:

uhgungawa
03-21-2009, 10:44 AM
welll since no1 can prove i cant i say to you sir that yes, yes i can :eek:

Screen shot or it didn't happen :p

Wizzly_Bear
03-21-2009, 12:42 PM
Screen shot or it didn't happen :p
i dont know how to take ss's so you'll just have to take my word for it

osirisisis
03-22-2009, 05:01 AM

Ok wizzly bear I'll will pull strings this time but only because it you.
So now we have a whole 2 players in the guild on a muti national sever scale.... so just take your mule and make the guild gods and goddesses and if any ever ask will you say its the best guild you have been in because you have never had any drama with any of your guild members..... =p

Dark_Helmet
03-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Nah, join my guild.

Entrance requirements are that you need at least 12 capped 32 point toons.

I have 12 32 point PCs, but they are on other servers. All have over 2000 favor each, but I am not capped in favor... Guess I can't join.

Aussieee
04-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Ok wizzly bear I'll will pull strings this time but only because it you.
So now we have a whole 2 players in the guild on a muti national sever scale.... so just take your mule and make the guild gods and goddesses and if any ever ask will you say its the best guild you have been in because you have never had any drama with any of your guild members..... =p
Thats pretty boring......I got 5 bards can I come?:)

FluffyCalico
04-06-2009, 03:11 AM
Pretty much the only requirements are have lots of play time and play exactly what the guild leader says you will play.

Actually anyone who is unemployed for a month that wants to play what you tell them to will meet your requirements. 5 capped toons + favor is not an indicator or more than a month of being bored.

axiom
04-06-2009, 11:53 AM
HEY! RELAX!:cool:

/ducks

O yes, as I was pondering, it's Control-P for screenshot.

Ax

...v...
04-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Could OP provide a little more info about this G and G? Is it an event or something? What you gain for joining/doing this? When? How? Why? Especially What first?

Man you down with the G or the OPP?

panekiller
04-06-2009, 12:21 PM

lets see...i have 2 capped clerics. 1 capped wizzy 1 capped sorc 1 capped pally 1 capped ranger tempest build 1 capped barbarian and a capped bard....but i would never join a guild who required those things...might as well say to join i have to give you 1 million plat...(and i have that too...) but joing a guild should be an experience for the players and not something you have to qualify for....i play to have fun and avoid things like you are suggestiong cause i already have a job.....thx but no......