PDA

View Full Version : Weapons bag!

Acorcos
03-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Hi! different of others mmo that i play, ddo got a incredible varieable weapons, this is really good. But we must make this game more versatile. I use dual kamas, and as a monk some handwraps too.
When i come to GH, i use my +3 anarchic handwraps of greates giant bane and dual kamas with holy burst / transmuting...
When i come to explores quests like vale, i use vorpal and paralyse kama
When i come to undeads quest must use disruption and holy
When i come to elements i use greater elem bane...
and this comes all day.

Pretty hard going to banks to get all weapons that i need everytime i enter in a party. this take some time. Carring all with me is a good damage to my pocket, if i die i gotta repair all itens.

Well i just thing a bag for weapons will help a lot with this switching life, makig game more fast for everyone, u know, who never needed to wait someone in a party till these players go to bank and got right stuff?

Mistinarperadnacles
03-01-2009, 06:38 AM
I have a Weapons Bag.

Its the 5th backpack slot you get for 150 Coin Lord favour + 1 Portable Hole + 100,000 gold.

Might also consider picking up the Item Defence Enhancement with a spare Action Point or two to reduce your repair bills.

Lorien_the_First_One
03-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Yup, we have more backpack space now than makes sense. While gathing up stupid little stuff into bags is a good idea, we don't need more storage for armor and weapons.

By the way, stuff only gets damaged on death when you wear it, not carry it, anyway.