PDA

View Full Version : Lightbringers Three Year Anniversary!

negative
02-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Lightbringers Three Year Anniversary!

As a founding guild, the Lightbringers are celebrating our three year anniversary! I’ve had a blast playing DDO for the last three years, but it wouldn’t be the same without all my guildies who really make my playtime enjoyable. I’d like to wish thank all of the guild's membership, both past and present, for being part of such an enjoyable year and we know that next year will only be better. I’d also like to personally thank all of my officers, without whom I could not have kept this guild going for as long as it has. So to all current officers of the last year, Beovulf, Delani, Lotrel, Mystarian, Oak, Octis, Rusken, Dreamspinner, Tollaris, and Tosq, I thank you for all your hard work.

The Lightbringers is a founding guild, who have always been about having fun. Above anything else, we are a casual guild who works to help our membership experience all the game has to offer. We run scheduled raids twice a week rotating through all of the raids, we support static groups, and run other guild events; participation is completely optional for any of these activities. We don’t have many set rules, and we encourage members to have their family and friends invited to the guild. We help our guild members with groups, experience, and items, to make sure everyone is getting the most out of their gaming experience.

Jondallar
02-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Happy Anniversary Lightbringers.

Quite an amazing achievement, and u guys did it w/o being dbags. Never had a bad experience grouping with any of you