PDA

View Full Version : Static Group Khyber Forming

adamr09
02-25-2009, 12:40 AM
hey all. looking to form a static group on Khyber (or any other server besides ghallanda since i dont have any character slots there) that groups 1-2 times a week. RP would be light-medium but it is optional. i have been trying to get into one but they keep breaking up. So for this one i would like to make sure that everyone is dedicated to the group and showing up as much as possible. i know real life happens and i understand if you cannot make it sometimes. but please only sign up if you can make the days/times we schedule (remember we can try to rework the schedule depending on people RL stuff).

My preferred Times: Weekend afternoons i can rearrange according to the grp
Week days except fridays after 5-6ish PM Pacific time
(remember i can try to rearrange things depending on the others in the group as long as the change is not TOO huge.

Rules: -NO twinking. i know its cool to have awesome gear at low levels but it really takes the fun out of it and makes it no fun for the others. items can be traded within the group and put on the AH and sold at vendors. but no buying from AH. we can decide as a group if we want to be able to buy from Vendors. i personaly dont think it is too much of a problem though

-No zerging. We will run most quests that are our level. so if we are level 2, we will run most of the level 2 quests before we level up to 3. i think this can bring in some fun and we will run a lot of quests people usually skip when leveling up their toons. Now im not saying we are going to do EVERY quest no matter WHAT the group thinks. id just prefer that we run most of the quests and once we all decide it is time, we will go ahead and level up.

-Must be pretty dedicated. as stated before, i would like everybody to make it when they can. RL happenes and i understand if you cannot make it sometimes. but please make an effort to be there when we schedule our days and if you cannot make it, please let us know ahead of time.

-Have fun :D. the whole point of this group is to play ddo a little differently than what most people normally do (just run the quests with lots of xp and zerg up to 16). i am really looking forward to this group and i hope we can get enough people to join and get some good adventures going :)

Group Build: Now for this group i would like to have the following
-A tank that can do quite a bit of damage and soak up even more. It can be some sort of intimitank (preferably) or just any build that can hold its own against most mobs and bosses.
-Another tank that can do amazing damage and survive well. not too picky on this as long as it is a tank.
-A Healer of coarse :) every good group needs a healer. this spot will be for a cleric that is dedicated to healing. they can still throw offensive spells but we need this one to be mainly a healer.
-Caster. pretty self explanatory. wiz or sorc. can be dps or CC i dont really care.
-Another caster (maybe a rogue/caster) this one will either be dps or cc also depending on what the other caster is. would be cool if this once had disabling trap capabilities so we dont have to fill up a whole slot on a rogue.
-ANY. this one would preferably be a Bard or have a support role in the group. can be a CC bard or rogue/bard or even a healing bard (i love bard of all kinds :D)

*another idea i came up with is only using the cookie-cutter builds that the game already premakes. i thought that might be a fun twist to the group to have everyone (except the caster/rogue or support role character) use only these pre-made builds but its up to the group.

Well that is pretty much it. PM or post here if you are interested or have any questions. If you are interested(which i hope you are :D), let me know and let me know also which role you would like to play. remember the times can be worked out depending on everybody's schedule and it can be on almost any server. all that and who does what role can be sorted out when we get all 5-6 people.

-adamr

PS: HAPPY B-DAY DDO!!!

adamr09
03-02-2009, 12:14 AM
well havnt gotten any replys yet so just wondering if there is anybody who is still interested. let me know

Hafeal
03-08-2009, 10:25 AM
I would be interested except for the times. My best times available are week nights (post 10:30 C.S.T.) and early weekend mornings 6-7 a.m. C.S.T.).

I might have at least 1 more if the times can work out.

Demoyn
03-11-2009, 11:38 AM
I'd love to do this. In fact, I've been checking for static groups for months.

Most people probably haven't seen this due to the forum realignment. I'm sure a little advertising will get you some people.

As for times I could play: 5pm - 12pm CST Monday through Friday, or 10am-12pm Saturday and Sunday are my available times.

Wheredidigo
03-27-2009, 01:34 PM
I'd be interested in doing this.....I'm new to the game so I think it would be a great opportunity for me to be able to see most of the game and not be zerged through quests.

I'd be interested in playing maybe a Rogue or Barbarian, and possibly the healbot cleric.

I would love to have help building these characters so that I don't gimp it by accident.

My play times are generally 11pm-1am EST Sunday-thursday, and then just sporadically during the weekends.

I'm still generally young (only 23) so my Friday nights are usually spent out with the Fiance and Saturday and Sunday I would be good to game early....but 9am for me is like 6am for you PST guys...so that probably wouldn't happen.

Belwaar
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
I'd be up for it. The time you said seems reasonable. I get home from work and usually log on around 6 MDT and stay on for a good while.

I'd like to either take the Caster role or Rogue. Let me know :)

Demoyn
03-31-2009, 02:36 PM
These forums don't get looked at often, so someone's going to have to be aggressive in getting this group started. I'd love to play a main tank style character, and my hours are pretty flexible. I can also help anyone who wants help build their characters.

Adamr, would you like to start getting us all together and working out the times? I can be located on Illisheel, Werathic, Jerlas, Perydal, Rahzel, Shalanar, and Moragunn (the last three are my wife's characters, but if the first three aren't on then I'm probably playing her account). If you prefer ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or MSN just send a tell and I'll give you that info also.

Also, we don't really need two casters. If our support character is a bard (especially a warchanter) we'd do better with three melees.

TychusVR
04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
I'd love to join a static group! I'm brand new to DDO and one of the main reasons I never picked it up before was because I really wanted to play it this way.

Mon, Wed, and Thu evenings are the best for me (anytime between 6p-midnight Pacfic).

I'll play any class, but I'd be happy to claim the bard.

Demoyn
04-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Here's where we stand on the times now. I've capped everyone at midnight CST because multiple people are able to play no later than that. The days have been narrowed down to Monday or Thursday.

Between 8pm and 12pm CST: Adamr, Demoyn, Belwaar, Tychus
Starting at 10pm CST: Wheredidigo
Starting at 10:30pm CST: Hafeal

Our first decision, I would think, is to decide how long we want to play per week. I'd prefer to play for four hours, but that would leave two people out. What are your views?

Also, the suggestion was brought up to use 28 point characters. Personally I like the idea, but would prefer to start that character on another server if possible to get open up more 32 point builds. This is just a preference, though, and certainly not a point of contention, just opening discussions.

TychusVR
04-01-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm pretty flexible on both time and server, though I'd think 2 hours would be a bare minimum.

adamr09
04-01-2009, 10:56 PM
ok cool guys :) sry hadnt checked this thread in a while. few weeks went by and barely any posts so i was communicating via PM to the ppl interested. looks like here is the group so far:

adamr
hafeal
demoyn
wheredidigo
bohemian3
belwaar

those are the first five people who contacted me. so i am afraid one person has to be left out. i am terribly sorry to the person/people left out.

so our first matter of buisness (as demoyn stated) is to decide on a time. i am thinking 2-3 days a week (probly 2) and play about 1-2 hours per day. mondays or weds evenings starting at 9 CST (preferably mondays for me) and saterday evening/nights starting around 10 CST. Let me know if those times work for everybody.

bohemian3
04-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Thanks A for putting it together.

1) Any of the times work for me.

2) I shared with Adarmr in a PM, and want the rest of the group to know, I'm relatively new to the game, reached Level 7 on a Cleric on Thelanis and been playing about 2 months now so new but not completely green. Want to make sure everyone is cool with this. Given the goals stated for the group, it sounds like a great way to grow a new player.

3) Because I'm new, the bard (bard/rogue?) would perhaps be a good fit and I would enjoy taking that on.

4) Can listen but not equipped with microphone if that's an issue.

5) I have not reached favor on Kyber so wouldn't be able to do a 32 point build.

Look forward to it.

Demoyn
04-02-2009, 11:13 AM
so our first matter of buisness (as demoyn stated) is to decide on a time. i am thinking 2-3 days a week (probly 2) and play about 1-2 hours per day. mondays or weds evenings starting at 9 CST (preferably mondays for me) and saterday evening/nights starting around 10 CST. Let me know if those times work for everybody.

Monday and Saturday would work for me. According to previous posts, Wheredidigo and Hafeal wouldn't be able to start that early, though. With the first 5 people responding, the best we could shoot for is 1.5 hours together two days a week (which is, unfortunately, not going to provide the flexibility I think we'll need).

Bohemian: being new isn't a problem at all. In fact, playing without any newer players would really degenerate an experience like this, as I'm able to zerg much of the content with my eyes closed. New players in this experience are vital.

I can also assist you with any character design you'd like, so just choose the type of character you'd prefer and don't try to limit yourself based on your experience. If you want to play a bard or rogue/bard because you'd enjoy it, then great. If you're playing it because you think it gives you more room to make mistakes, then don't worry about that.

Demoyn
04-02-2009, 11:15 AM
5) I have not reached favor on Kyber so wouldn't be able to do a 32 point build.

That's actually the reason I'd prefer to play on a server other than Khyber... because I would prefer to get favor on a server I don't have it on now. On second thought, though, my son's account doesn't have favor on any server, so I'll just make this character on his account.

TychusVR
04-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Hmm... I didn't make the list, but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway in case someone else can't play. I'd prefer one longer session/week than multiple shorter ones, and I'm not sure I want to commit to more than one day/week right now. However, if the group is going to play multiple days/week I'll volunteer to tag team with someone else in a similar situation and alternate sessions. This would be less than optimal, of course.

As another new player, any character I make will be 28pt, and server doesn't matter. I'm open to any class or role, but prefer not to play a primary healer.

adamr09
04-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Hmm... I didn't make the list, but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway in case someone else can't play. I'd prefer one longer session/week than multiple shorter ones, and I'm not sure I want to commit to more than one day/week right now. However, if the group is going to play multiple days/week I'll volunteer to tag team with someone else in a similar situation and alternate sessions. This would be less than optimal, of course.

As another new player, any character I make will be 28pt, and server doesn't matter. I'm open to any class or role, but prefer not to play a primary healer.

again i am very sorry but the only fair way to decide who would b in the grp or not was by order of who contacted me 1st but if you have read the PM i sent you, there might still b hope if others cannot make the agreed time.

as for the others, still waiting on confirmation of the time i said and once we get that figured out, we can meet up once in-game to discuss roles/classes (will b much easier to talk about in a party than on threads/PMs).

adamr09
04-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks A for putting it together.

1) Any of the times work for me.

2) I shared with Adarmr in a PM, and want the rest of the group to know, I'm relatively new to the game, reached Level 7 on a Cleric on Thelanis and been playing about 2 months now so new but not completely green. Want to make sure everyone is cool with this. Given the goals stated for the group, it sounds like a great way to grow a new player.

3) Because I'm new, the bard (bard/rogue?) would perhaps be a good fit and I would enjoy taking that on.

4) Can listen but not equipped with microphone if that's an issue.

Look forward to it.

1) awesome :D
2)yup it is completely fine you are new. will probly make it a bit more fun for others too knowing that ppl in the group "have never explored these parts" :P
3) a bard/rogue could work for you. bards are not hard to play and are infact a VERY fun class.
4)not an issue at all. as long as you can hear for those that do talk on mic
5)dont worry about 32 point builds. it wont matter much for this grp if you have it or not. If others want to do on a different server though due to NOT wanting 32 point builds let me know and we can change the server of play (except to ghallanda since it is main server and out of character slots :[

bohemian3
04-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Motion to finalize:

1) Meet at the Wavecrest Tavern in Korthos Village at 10pm CST this Saturday Night on Khyber. If we can start then great (great weekend for it.)

Demoyn mentioned that he's okay with Khyber, but we can make final decision regarding server then and switch if need be.

2) Start with a quick character that won't be the final we're playing with until we all agree on goals/roles/etc. It's hard doing that on the board/PMs as Adamr pointed out. (We can name temporary character our forum name or variation thereof if you don't have existing char on Khyber.)

3) I Assume we are we all starting in sunny Korthos, or we can truly start from square one with the tutorial and earn the Harbor the way new players do.

Demoyn and group: I've not 'rolled' the following linked character, but I'm intrigued by it on a lot of different levels. I know we're not playing perma-death but I like the concept that this build is meant for 'the long haul' giving the group versatility and a little backup on different roles. I get the impression I'm in the presence of some archer experts as well, from readying your sigs and interested in learning more about ranged combat which is not my strong suit. I'm also open to straight forward Warchanter build as well, if we want to keep classes pure which was a suggestion. All are very interesting to me. Look to your expertise and guidance.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1321832#post1321832

Thanks all. This is going to be a blast!

Steve

Demoyn
04-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Demoyn and group: I've not 'rolled' the following linked character, but I'm intrigued by it on a lot of different levels. I know we're not playing perma-death but I like the concept that this build is meant for 'the long haul' giving the group versatility and a little backup on different roles.

This build isn't really about the long haul, but about surviving at each level. There were many sacrifices in this build to make that happen which would make this character a sub-par character during the endgame.

With mod 9 on the horizon, the only way to make a serious archer character will be 20 levels of ranger. You can add archery onto a support character for free damage, but you'll never be exceptionally good at archery on it (by comparison, an exceptionally good archer is equivalent to an average two-weapon fighter).

If you're insistent on making an archer, I've got two builds already made that would work for you. One is a full ranger that's prepared for mod 9, and the other is a full bard (heavy repeating crossbow) that's more of a healer than an archer. I haven't leveled either of them past the mid levels myself, but mathematically speaking you won't get much better on an archer than those builds.

Geonis
04-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I would be interested.

Best times would be Tues - Thurs 3.30pm CST - ? or Sunday afternoons/evenings.

Can play whatever.......

bohemian3
04-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi there D.

Thanks for the sound advice and guidance.

>> ... the other is a full bard (heavy repeating crossbow) that's more of a healer than an archer

This sounds perfect! I was really more interested in the bard part, with ranged thrown in to learn more about it and probably trying to do too much. We'll see what the dynamics of the group are, but this sounds like a really good fit for what I wanted to do and would genuinely enjoy playing, but we'll consult with the group before going ahead with the build you suggest and how to cover the rogue needs of the group.

You're great. thanks.

s

adamr09
04-03-2009, 06:38 PM
yup we can finalize everything tomarrow when we group up.

sry geonis, but we have already filled up the 6 slots. contact tychusVR. i think he is still interested in a grp but there was no more room in this one

Demoyn
04-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I'd like to suggest that everyone show up tonight (even the alternates). If there's a problem with times we'd still like to be able to finalize our discussions.

TychusVR
04-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Where's the meeting? The Wavecrest? I'll be there assuming I can log in (launcher trouble at the moment).

Edit - Fixed the login issue. I'll be online as Harrach.

Demoyn
04-04-2009, 10:09 PM
It doesn't really matter, as we can be in a group anywhere in the game.

Demoyn
04-04-2009, 11:17 PM
For Bohemian:

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.00
DDO Character Planner Home Page (http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO)

Christophh
Level 16 True Neutral Human Male
(1 Fighter \ 15 Bard)
Hit Points: 226
Spell Points: 464
BAB: 12\12\17\22
Fortitude: 10
Reflex: 12
Will: 8

Starting Feat/Enhancement
Base Stats Modified Stats
Abilities (Level 1) (Level 16)
Strength 15 22
Dexterity 16 17
Constitution 14 16
Intelligence 8 8
Wisdom 8 8
Charisma 12 12

Tomes Used
+1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 8
+2 Tome of Strength used at level 16

Base Skills Modified Skills
Skills (Level 1) (Level 16)
Balance 7 22
Bluff 1 1
Concentration 6 22
Diplomacy 5 20
Disable Device n/a n/a
Haggle 1 1
Heal -1 -1
Hide 3 3
Intimidate 1 1
Jump 4 12
Listen -1 -1
Move Silently 3 3
Open Lock n/a n/a
Perform 5 20
Repair -1 -1
Search -1 -1
Spot -1 -1
Swim 2 6
Tumble 5 12
Use Magic Device 5 20

Level 1 (Bard)
Skill: Balance (+4)
Skill: Concentration (+4)
Skill: Diplomacy (+4)
Skill: Jump (+2)
Skill: Perform (+4)
Skill: Tumble (+2)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+4)
Feat: (Human Bonus) Toughness
Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting
Spell (1): Cure Light Wounds
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Bravery I
Enhancement: Bard Song Magic I
Enhancement: Bard Energy of the Music I

Level 2 (Fighter)
Skill: Jump (+2)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost I
Enhancement: Human Improved Recovery I
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness I

Level 3 (Bard)
Skill: Concentration (+2)
Skill: Perform (+2)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
Feat: (Selected) Extend Spell
Spell (1): Remove Fear
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Damage I
Enhancement: Bard Lingering Song I
Enhancement: Racial Toughness I

Level 4 (Bard)
Ability Raise: STR
Skill: Concentration (+1)
Skill: Diplomacy (+3)
Skill: Perform (+1)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
Spell (1): Focusing Chant
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Attack I

Level 5 (Bard)
Skill: Balance (+1)
Skill: Diplomacy (+1)
Skill: Tumble (+1)
Spell (2): Blur
Spell (2): Rage
Enhancement: Bard Song Magic II

Level 6 (Bard)
Skill: Balance (+2)
Feat: (Selected) Power Attack
Spell (1): Merfolk's Blessing
Spell (2): Invisibility
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Bravery II
Enhancement: Human Adaptability Constitution I
Enhancement: Racial Toughness II

Level 7 (Bard)
Enhancement: Bard Lingering Song II
Enhancement: Warchanter I

Level 8 (Bard)
Spell (3): Haste
Spell (3): Good Hope
Spell (2): Cure Moderate Wounds
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Damage II

Level 9 (Bard)
Skill: Jump (+1)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Spell (3): Displacement
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Attack II
Enhancement: Racial Toughness III

Level 10 (Bard)
Enhancement: Bard Song Magic III

Level 11 (Bard)
Spell (3): Remove Curse
Spell (4): Freedom of Movement
Spell (4): Dimension Door
Enhancement: Bard Lingering Song III

Level 12 (Bard)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons
Spell (4): Cure Critical Wounds

Level 13 (Bard)
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Damage III
Enhancement: Human Adaptability Strength II

Level 14 (Bard)
Spell (4): Neutralize Poison
Spell (5): Greater Heroism
Spell (5): Mass Cure Light Wounds
Enhancement: Bard Inspired Attack III

Level 15 (Bard)
Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Weapon Fighting
Spell (5): Mind Fog
Enhancement: Bard Lingering Song IV
Enhancement: Bard Energy of the Music II

Level 16 (Bard)
Enhancement: Bard Song Magic IV

HP:
226 base
30 greater false life
48 constitution item
45 greensteel item
10 Agents of Argonessen favor
18 minos legens
---

Demoyn
04-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Tychus:

Zagrolder
Level 16 True Neutral Warforged Male
(2 Rogue \ 14 Wizard)
Hit Points: 210
Spell Points: 1144
BAB: 8\8\13
Fortitude: 8
Reflex: 15
Will: 9

Strength 10 10
Dexterity 8 8
Constitution 16 18
Intelligence 18 26
Wisdom 10 10
Charisma 6 6

Tomes Used
+2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 16

Balance 3 3
Bluff 2 2
Concentration 5 23
Diplomacy -2 -2
Disable Device 8 27
Haggle -2 -2
Heal 0 0
Hide -1 -1
Intimidate -2 -2
Jump 4 4
Listen 0 0
Move Silently -1 -1
Open Lock 3 10
Perform n/a n/a
Repair 8 12
Search 8 27
Spot 4 19
Swim 4 4
Tumble 3 3
Use Magic Device 2 2

Level 1 (Rogue)
Skill: Balance (+4)
Skill: Bluff (+4)
Skill: Disable Device (+4)
Skill: Jump (+4)
Skill: Open Lock (+4)
Skill: Repair (+4)
Skill: Search (+4)
Skill: Spot (+4)
Skill: Swim (+4)
Skill: Tumble (+4)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+4)
Feat: (Selected) Insightful Reflexes
Enhancement: Rogue Open Lock I

Level 2 (Wizard)
Skill: Concentration (+3)
Skill: Disable Device (+1)
Skill: Search (+0.5)
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Empower Spell
Spell (1): Detect Secret Doors
Spell (1): Burning Hands
Spell (1): Hypnotism
Spell (1): Jump
Spell (1): Mage Armor
Spell (1): Magic Missle
Spell (1): Nightshield
Spell (1): Repair Light Damage
Enhancement: Wizard Elemental Manipulation I
Enhancement: Wizard Force Manipulation I
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar I
Enhancement: Warforged Inscribed Armor I

Level 3 (Wizard)
Skill: Search (+1.5)
Feat: (Selected) Mental Toughness
Spell (1): Niac's Cold Ray
Spell (1): Ray of Enfeeblement
Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence I
Enhancement: Warforged Constitution I

Level 4 (Wizard)
Ability Raise: INT
Skill: Search (+1)
Skill: Spot (+0.5)
Spell (2): Repair Moderate Damage
Spell (2): Web
Enhancement: Wizard Improved Empowering I

Level 5 (Wizard)
Spell (2): False Life
Spell (2): Knock
Enhancement: Wizard Elemental Manipulation II
Enhancement: Wizard Force Manipulation II

Level 6 (Wizard)
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Extend Spell
Feat: (Selected) Toughness
Spell (3): Haste
Spell (3): Repair Serious Damage
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar II

Level 7 (Wizard)
Spell (3): Hold Person
Spell (3): Ray of Exhaustion
Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence II

Level 8 (Wizard)
Skill: Spot (+1)
Spell (4): Repair Critical Damage
Spell (4): Wall of Fire
Enhancement: Wizard Elemental Manipulation III
Enhancement: Wizard Force Manipulation III

Level 9 (Wizard)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Mental Toughness
Spell (4): Phantasmal Killer
Spell (4): Stoneskin
Enhancement: Warforged Constitution II

Level 10 (Rogue)
Skill: Open Lock (+6)
Skill: Spot (+5)

Level 11 (Wizard)
Spell (5): Hold Monster
Spell (5): Cone of Cold
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar III

Level 12 (Wizard)
Feat: (Selected) Heighten Spell
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Maximize Spell
Spell (5): Waves of Fatigue
Spell (5): Dominate Person
Enhancement: Wizard Improved Maximizing I
Enhancement: Racial Toughness IV

Level 13 (Wizard)
Spell (6): Flesh to Stone
Spell (6): Reconstruct
Enhancement: Wizard Elemental Manipulation IV

Level 14 (Wizard)
Spell (6): Acid Fog
Spell (6): Disintegrate
Enhancement: Wizard Force Manipulation IV

Level 15 (Wizard)
Feat: (Selected) Spell Penetration
Spell (7): Finger of Death
Spell (7): Waves of Exhaustion
Enhancement: Wizard Spell Penetration I
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar IV

Level 16 (Wizard)
Skill: Spot (+1.5)
Spell (7): Greater Teleport
Spell (7): Otto's Sphere of Dancing
Enhancement: Wizard Spell Penetration II

HP:
210 base
30 greater false life
48 constitution item
45 greensteel item
18 minos legens
---

Demoyn
04-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Adamr:

Aireez
Level 16 Chaotic Good Dwarf Male
(16 Barbarian)
Hit Points: 370
Spell Points: 0
BAB: 16\16\21\26\26
Fortitude: 15
Reflex: 8
Will: 5

Strength 16 22
Dexterity 16 17
Constitution 16 20
Intelligence 8 8
Wisdom 10 10
Charisma 6 6

Tomes Used
+1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 11

Balance 5 16.5
Bluff -2 -2
Concentration 3 5
Diplomacy -2 -2
Disable Device n/a n/a
Haggle -2 -2
Heal 0 0
Hide 3 3
Intimidate -2 -2
Jump 7 25
Listen 0 0
Move Silently 3 3
Open Lock n/a n/a
Perform n/a n/a
Repair -1 -1
Search -1 1
Spot 0 0
Swim 3 6
Tumble 5 12.5
Use Magic Device n/a n/a

Level 1 (Barbarian)
Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Barbarian Sprint Boost I
Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage I

Level 2 (Barbarian)
Skill: Balance (+0.5)
Skill: Tumble (+0.5)
Enhancement: Barbarian Extend Rage I
Enhancement: Barbarian Extra Rage I
Enhancement: Barbarian Constitution I

Level 3 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Power Rage I
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution I
Enhancement: Barbarian Toughness I

Level 4 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Attack I

Level 5 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Extend Rage II
Enhancement: Barbarian Toughness II

Level 6 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Power Rage II
Enhancement: Barbarian Constitution II

Level 7 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage II

Level 8 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Extend Rage III

Level 9 (Barbarian)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Barbarian Power Rage III

Level 10 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution II

Level 11 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Critical Rage I
Enhancement: Barbarian Power Attack I

Level 12 (Barbarian)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Barbarian Power Rage IV

Level 13 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Extend Rage IV

Level 14 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Critical Rage II
Enhancement: Barbarian Hardy Rage I

Level 15 (Barbarian)
Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Barbarian Hardy Rage II

Level 16 (Barbarian)
Enhancement: Barbarian Toughness III

HP:
370 base
18 minos legens
30 greater false life
48 constitution +6 item
45 greensteel item
64 raged
---
585 HP

Demoyn
04-05-2009, 01:35 AM
My build:

Turtlebot the Fleshieprotector
Level 16 Chaotic Good Warforged Male
(16 Fighter)
Hit Points: 322
Spell Points: 0
BAB: 16\16\21\26\26
Fortitude: 15
Reflex: 10
Will: 4

Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats
(32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 16)
Strength 16 24
Dexterity 14 14
Constitution 16 18
Intelligence 14 14
Wisdom 6 6
Charisma 10 10

Tomes Used

Balance 4 6.5
Bluff 0 0
Concentration 3 4
Diplomacy 0 0
Disable Device n/a n/a
Haggle 0 0
Heal -2 -2
Hide 2 -3
Intimidate 4 26
Jump 7 21
Listen -2 -2
Move Silently 2 -3
Open Lock n/a n/a
Perform n/a n/a
Repair 2 2
Search 2 2
Spot -2 -2
Swim 3 -3
Tumble 4 6.5
Use Magic Device n/a n/a

Level 1 (Fighter)
Skill: Intimidate (+4)
Feat: (Selected) Adamantine Body
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Dodge
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost I
Enhancement: Warforged Damage Reduction I

Level 2 (Fighter)
Skill: Intimidate (+1)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Strength I
Enhancement: Warforged Healer's Friend I

Level 3 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Mastery I
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness I
Enhancement: Warforged Brute Fighting I

Level 4 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness II
Enhancement: Warforged Constitution I

Level 5 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Intimidate I
Enhancement: Fighter Intimidate II

Level 6 (Fighter)
Feat: (Selected) Lightning Reflexes
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting
Enhancement: Warforged Brute Fighting II

Level 7 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Strength II

Level 8 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Mastery II
Enhancement: Fighter Greatsword Specialization I

Level 9 (Fighter)
Feat: (Selected) Skill Focus: Intimidate
Enhancement: Fighter Tower Shield Mastery I

Level 10 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Combat Expertise
Enhancement: Warforged Constitution II

Level 11 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Intimidate III

Level 12 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
Feat: (Selected) Luck of Heroes
Enhancement: Fighter Intimidate IV

Level 13 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness III

Level 14 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting
Enhancement: Warforged Brute Fighting III

Level 15 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost II
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost III
Enhancement: Warforged Power Attack I

Level 16 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Greatsword Specialization II

HP:
322 base
18 minos legens
30 greater false life
48 constitution +6 item
45 greensteel item
---
473 hp

AC:
10 base
8 adamantine body
7 dragontouched docent
9 tower shield
3 dex
1 alchemical armor bonus
1 alchemical shield bonus
1 dodge
5 combat expertise
5 protection item
4 insight
3 chattering ring
---

4 inspire heroics
5 barkskin (reliant on 12th level ranger joining)
2 recitation
1 haste
---
69 AC

Intimidate:
19 ranks
4 charisma (with +6 cloak and +2 tome)
15 item
6 greensteel item
4 greater heroism
4 enhancements
2 luck
---
54 (this build is not reliant on intimidate, but it's a nice backup)

Demoyn
04-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Our group has decided to play on Mondays from 8 pm CST to 12 am CST. We still have two open slots, and those who have posted in this thread already have priority. Our first full night begins tonight, so speak up soon!

Demoyn
04-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Delphinium:

Faltaya Danerk
Level 16 Lawful Good Dwarf Female
(1 Paladin \ 15 Cleric)
Hit Points: 282
Spell Points: 1203
BAB: 12\12\17\22
Fortitude: 16
Reflex: 5
Will: 17

Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats
(32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 16)
Strength 18 18
Dexterity 8 8
Constitution 16 18
Intelligence 8 8
Wisdom 16 24
Charisma 6 6

Tomes Used
+2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 16

Balance -1 3
Bluff -2 -2
Concentration 7 23
Diplomacy -2 -2
Disable Device n/a n/a
Haggle -2 -2
Heal 3 7
Hide -1 -1
Intimidate -2 -2
Jump 4 4
Listen 3 7
Move Silently -1 -1
Open Lock n/a n/a
Perform n/a n/a
Repair -1 -1
Search -1 1
Spot 3 7
Swim 4 4
Tumble n/a n/a
Use Magic Device n/a n/a

Level 1 (Cleric)
Skill: Concentration (+4)
Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage I
Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic I
Enhancement: Cleric Energy of the Zealot I

Level 2 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Cleric Wisdom I
Enhancement: Cleric Wand Mastery I

Level 3 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Extend Spell
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution I

Level 4 (Paladin)
Ability Raise: WIS
Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Attack I
Enhancement: Cleric Prayer of Life I
Enhancement: Paladin Toughness I

Level 5 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic II

Level 6 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell
Enhancement: Cleric Improved Empower Healing I
Enhancement: Cleric Energy of the Zealot II

Level 7 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Cleric Wisdom II

Level 8 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic III

Level 9 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Dwarven Axe Damage II

Level 10 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution II
Enhancement: Cleric Energy of the Zealot III

Level 11 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic IV

Level 12 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Cleric Improved Empower Healing II

Level 13 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Dwarven Armor Mastery I

Level 14 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Cleric Energy of the Zealot IV

Level 15 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Mental Toughness

Level 16 (Cleric)
Enhancement: Dwarven Faith I
Enhancement: Racial Toughness IV
Enhancement: Cleric Wand Mastery II

HP:
282 base
18 minos legens
30 greater false life
48 constitution +6 item
45 greensteel item
---
433 hp

Delphinium379
04-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Sacrifices- normal
The Storehouse's Secret- normal
The Cannith Crystal- normal
The Kobold's New Ringleader-normal
Necromancer's Doom-normal
The Collaborator- normal
Misery's Peak- normal
Stopping the Sahuagin- normal
Redemption- normal
Arachnophobia- solo
Home Sweet Sewer- solo
An Explosive Situation- solo
The Miller's Debt- solo
Heyton's Rest-solo

adamr09
04-13-2009, 09:07 PM
ok im not sure if it is working for you guys, but i am unable to log on to any server. have been messing around trying to get on for about an hour and i keep getting the same message "General Error accessing your account information" and it doesnt let me on. are you guys having trouble too?

ejorlando
04-13-2009, 09:11 PM
Same error on Ghallanda server for me.

Demoyn
04-13-2009, 10:46 PM
I haven't had that particular error before, but there have been some account errors happening since the datacenter move. The first thing you should do is try to log into your account screen and make sure your credit card isn't expired. After that you'll probably have to reinstall the game. If that doesn't work, contact Turbine. We've been missing you, but I'm sure you can catch up before next week (I can help on an alt if you need).

Demoyn
04-13-2009, 10:47 PM
By the way, we still need one more team member if anyone's interested.

adamr09
04-14-2009, 12:47 AM
ya after about 50 tries, i gave up. there were other reports tonight about this same problem and Tolero said they were working on it. finaly got to log in not too long ago, but the group was already ending. kk ill try to contact you on one of your alts if you can give me the name, shudnt be too hard to catch up :)

Demoyn
04-14-2009, 08:20 AM
Look for one of:

Illisheel
Shalanar
Any member of I T G guild

Just send me (or my wife, who owns some of the characters) a tell whenever you're ready and I'll twink out a newbie for you.

Also, have you had any contact with any of the other alternates for the group? We've still got the one spot open.

Demoyn
04-17-2009, 12:46 PM
We're still accepting one more member if anyone is interested. Our playtime is Monday from 8 PM to 12 AM CST. Our current need is some form of DPS player (whether it be a twf multiclass blender of awesomeness, a healfist monk, a big boom sorc, or a pewpew ranger of inneptitude - our options are wide open).

adamr09
04-19-2009, 03:06 PM
think somebody can post which quests you did on the13th? (last week). doin all the ones i missed and need to know which you guys have already done

bohemian3
04-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Adamr....

Demoyn started another thread and updated the quest list there:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=179612

We mainly focused on Waterworks, regular / hard. Look forward to grouping with you Monday!
s

TychusVR
04-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Well that was a more opportune time to crash, but I'm done for the night. I'm going to try to track down the problem.

Demoyn
04-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Did you not get any quests done after we left?

TychusVR
04-22-2009, 09:30 PM
I didn't, but I crashed before you left. Spent a while troubleshooting, and I seem to have fixed the problem by changing some drivers.

Demoyn
04-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Well then I guess it was a good night to get sick. See you next week!

TychusVR
04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Looks like I need to go back in to work tonight, so I won't make the game.