PDA

View Full Version : Time to bug report the LAG

Durack
02-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Lag as of late has been on-par with unplayable...

I suggest we start bug reporting this lag. Our pleas may go unheard but none the less something needs to be done. When raiding is being affected it effects my fun. And don't give me the lag in waterworks hasn't been bad, I'm speaking of Shroud, and VOD.

kinar
02-23-2009, 10:23 PM
The only way lag is going to get better is if you cancel your account.

DirkTyrant
04-06-2009, 11:47 AM
I want to report a bug in the lag. The last two times I've played there has been virtually no lag. It has thrown off my timing. Something must be done about it.

I suppose I could ramp up the video graphics until I get lag again, or, possibly, go back to an earlier version video card.... or try to use up my existing free disc space on my hard drive.

But, really, why fix my system.... when I can just complain to Turbine about it, instead.

bobbryan2
04-06-2009, 11:49 AM
I want to report a bug in the lag. The last two times I've played there has been virtually no lag. It has thrown off my timing. Something must be done about it.

I suppose I could ramp up the video graphics until I get lag again, or, possibly, go back to an earlier version video card.... or try to use up my existing free disc space on my hard drive.

But, really, why fix my system.... when I can just complain to Turbine about it, instead.

Uh huh...

So out of curiosity... are you running around the harbor, killing kobolds?

Riggs
04-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Lag has been brutal.

People who post about 'upgrading your system', and seem to convieniently pass over the fact that there is sudden, new lag, which means their computers handled the game fine 3 days earlier.

Reading comprehension isnt a prerequisite for being a troll, but then if there were no trolls half the threads would die off after 2 posts.