PDA

View Full Version : Relics of the Last War

Kistilan
02-21-2009, 09:06 PM
The following is a Server Status and Public Relations Page for Relics of the Last War. The below template is directly attributed to Aargos, Argonnessen Guildlistings Manager.

Relics of the Last War
Guild Contact - Kistilan, Sesame, Skobak, Elspeth, Brokken, Stein, Eevileye, Corig, Tatharian, Valgurk, Castar, Rheddrian, Nymah and Oft.
Guild Website - Stormrune (http://www.stormrune.com) and Relics of the Last War (http://www.relicsofthelastwar.net)
Guild Size - 10-19 Active Members
Guild Slogan - "We mortals are but shadows and dust."
Guild Description - Highly-skilled character builds and players. Relics follows an accolyte and master relationship until the developing player reaches 1750 favor and attains mastery by Relic's standards. We are a subdivision of Stormrune and play in multiple MMORPGs including Lord of the Rings Online (Role-Play), DDO (Explorers), Eve Online (Crafting) and Final Fantasy Online (Casual).

Stormrune and Relics are a founding guild (although not on the rock due to not making alts to get on the Founder's Stone). Relics has a reputation for being helpful to new players/favor seekers, and has some extensive levelling and favor methods for low to mid-range characters. Relics semi-regularly holds four hour Drow Unlock Runs (DUR 400) for new players to Argonnessen.

Relics does not recruit nor typically accept requests to join.

Mazeratti
02-25-2009, 05:51 PM
We have a thread... lol just noticed :rolleyes:

I can come here to rave on when I get bored of the MuskAteers thread :o

Mazeratti
02-25-2009, 05:55 PM
When you finished here ...

visit here http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174073

:D

Mazeratti
02-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Okay thats two...

counting this one...

three :cool: shes cooking

back when I get bored *waves*

Kistilan
02-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Terrible... *shakes head*

~Can I have some Ginger Beer?!~ :)

Mazeratti
02-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Nope *shakes head*

No ginger beer for you until you play with me again :p

Mazeratti
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I can do loop-de-loops with no flying lessons

hahaha

;)

dont know what I mean?

then go back to here

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174073

follow instructions and after awhile you will get the picture LOL

Mazeratti
02-26-2009, 04:58 AM
U have mail :)

Well soon you will.

Raf and I have been working on a little present for you as a Graduation Present (little being the operative word here :))

Dont get too excited. No, I did not score you a date with Keira Knightly but her interest peaked when I told her about your Pirate Outfit though so ya never know your luck in a big city.

I will mail it to you in game maybe before Graduation because Faerny's pack are filling up again Grrrr

Kistilan
02-26-2009, 07:03 AM
U have mail :)

Well soon you will.

Raf and I have been working on a little present for you as a Graduation Present (little being the operative word here :))

Dont get too excited. No, I did not score you a date with Keira Knightly but her interest peaked when I told her about your Pirate Outfit though so ya never know your luck in a big city.

I will mail it to you in game maybe before Graduation because Faerny's pack are filling up again Grrrr

*_* :cool: I know the guys that worked on Pirates. I can talk to Miss Knightly on my own -- but last time I checked she was very not-single. If you can fix that.... :rolleyes: I'd put on my pirate costume in a heartbeat!

Oh oh in-game eh? Hmm, ginger beer or an in-game item.... *smirks*

Mazeratti
02-26-2009, 10:56 AM
*coughs* but by me talking to her you stand a better chance ;)

yes its 4am in the morning :( had a weird dream and woke up and naturally the first thing I do is go to De De Oh Forums and start to read

done Im going back to bed now *yawns* and whats with this obsession with ginger beer atm??? U outa alcohol?

oh let me guess, you given up drinking :rolleyes: pfft!!

issiana
02-26-2009, 05:52 PM
i'm lost, if i click this

somehow this

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...54#post2069854

makes me do this

which makes me do this

which then does this

which does this

which does..

argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mazeratti
02-26-2009, 06:20 PM
*snickers like Mutley* :D

Mazeratti
02-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Hmm, ginger beer or an in-game item.... *smirks*

I believe I answered this earlier ....

see below.

Nope *shakes head*

No ginger beer for you until you play with me again :p

:cool:

Until then happy flying :P

issiana
02-26-2009, 10:22 PM
call me slow, but i see yet another sig maz lol.

Voalkrynn2
02-27-2009, 06:45 AM
[COLOR=silver]

Stormrune and Relics are a founding guild (although not on the rock due to not making alts to get on the Founder's Stone). Relics has a reputation for being helpful to new players/favor seekers, and has some extensive levelling and favor methods for low to mid-range characters. Relics semi-regularly holds four hour Drow Unlock Runs (DUR 400) for new players to Argonnessen.

Relics does not recruit nor typically accept requests to join.

Could you explain that last line please? Since your guild doesn't recruit and doesn't accept requests to join [party invites or the guild or both?] it seems to contradict the concept of being helpful new players.

Kistilan
02-27-2009, 06:58 AM
Could you explain that last line please? Since your guild doesn't recruit and doesn't accept requests to join [party invites or the guild or both?] it seems to contradict the concept of being helpful new players.

We don't have to recruit you to be friendly and help you out. The non-accept of requests to join are guild-related (as is this thread). The new player helpfulness is a guild function, not a guild recruitment feature.

My guys and gals are exceptionally generous with their time, and I thank them for helping out total strangers that 99%+ of the time we will not recruit. We're PuG-friendly too (unless somoene continues to disregard instructions for an entire quest, then they might get a friendly boot at the end of the quest).

cdbd3rd
03-01-2009, 04:49 AM
I can come here to rave on when I get bored of the MuskAteers thread :o

:eek: Blashemy!!! :eek:

:p

issiana
03-05-2009, 02:38 AM
*pokes cd*

what you doing over here.

this is blaspheners corner ;)

oh wait.. yeah you'll fit right in ;):p:rolleyes:

Mazeratti
03-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Hey Els....

havent seen you on since Delara's :(

Hope everything is ok with your kid.

Thinking of you,

take care,

Maz

Sumerianlord
03-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey Els....

havent seen you on since Delara's :(

Hope everything is ok with your kid.

Thinking of you,

take care,

Maz

Hes fine now, Couple of stiches and a minor concusion later. Sorry didnt get online much this weekend, had kinda a rough one... Ill be on during the week a little and Ill catch ya! Thanx for the thoughts Maz!

Kistilan
03-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Hes fine now, Couple of stiches and a minor concusion later. Sorry didnt get online much this weekend, had kinda a rough one... Ill be on during the week a little and Ill catch ya! Thanx for the thoughts Maz!

I'm so glad your kid is ok. Take it easy man and get on ventrilo when you're ready to game. We've got some levelling to do (1750 level 10 builds).

Mazeratti
03-10-2009, 06:10 AM
Im glad everythings ok :) I missed you again >_< by a couple of hours. Tuesday is usually my haul my butt into town fill up the back of the Ute with supplies and rush back home to get in some gaming b4 the tin lids get back home.

My blonde daughter :rolleyes: has a scar on each side of her forehead, head injuries are scary. Stiches are worse :eek: I opted for the blue and butterfly stickers for both accidents.

On another note, LOL whats with the Latin quotes - I have told you b4 about that Latin speaking ^_^ I googled to see what it meant LOL I was expecting banishment rites or something, LOL God knows Agro could use some :D

Take care, cya soon we have to re-do the role playing for ya, I havent had so much fun in along time. I ached all over from laughing so much :)

Sumerianlord
03-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Heya Kist, Maz, Its going to be a few days before I get back on, The motherboard in my computer is toast. And I need to go pick out a new computer. I could play on the wifes, but I dont want to change all her settings to match my preferences lol, plus I dont want to get beaten for that either lol. See ya soon.

Els

Kistilan
03-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Heya Kist, Maz, Its going to be a few days before I get back on, The motherboard in my computer is toast. And I need to go pick out a new computer. I could play on the wifes, but I dont want to change all her settings to match my preferences lol, plus I dont want to get beaten for that either lol. See ya soon.

Els

That's cool. Sesame is back & needs help with a rangebarian when you're back. He should be in full-swing by end of this weekend. Hope your mobo is revamped by then!

Sumerianlord
03-18-2009, 11:18 AM
That's cool. Sesame is back & needs help with a rangebarian when you're back. He should be in full-swing by end of this weekend. Hope your mobo is revamped by then!

cool cool. Yeah Ill be back up and running by the weekend. (Hopefully lol)

Mazeratti
03-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Go ahead... say something sexy in Latin for me in your quote ... make my day :D

Oh better ask the wife first, dont want to cop wife aggro :eek:

Peace to the wives out there LOL I dont want two husbands, one is enuff 4 me :rolleyes:

trying to offload that one if anyone is interested LOL :p

Sumerianlord
03-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Go ahead... say something sexy in Latin for me in your quote ... make my day :D

Oh better ask the wife first, dont want to cop wife aggro :eek:

Illa voluntas non sinere meus, Illa voluntas supervenire et susurrare intro tuus auris!

Im exhausted so I may a little off but the general meaning is there:rolleyes:

Mazeratti
03-19-2009, 10:12 PM
LOL'd to the ear thing

Thanx...

I think :p

Sumerianlord
03-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Woot! Got a new system, Ill be back on sometime tonight:D

issiana
03-21-2009, 07:26 PM
Woot! Got a new system, Ill be back on sometime tonight:D

tonight.. i have a feeling your tonight and my tonight wont line up, but if it does it'd be nice to say hi :)

Kistilan
03-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Good stuff Els! Glad you're going to be back in-game.

I probably will get to play an hour or two. I'm taking off in the morning for Pensacola Water Survival & stopp'n in at Lafeyetteville or New Orleans enroute. Will maybe get to play a few hours every night when I'm in from the beach so hope to see the crew! Sesame has a new dorf (first dorf in Relics?!? Ugh!!!) that needs some attention to levell'n to 15 asap if you guys need something to do.

issiana
03-21-2009, 08:38 PM
only good use of a dwarf is a boat anchor :p

so yeah i'll help him pile on the pounds so hes more effective as an anchor. i'll even push him under as well lol.

Mazeratti
03-21-2009, 09:13 PM
LOL to the boat anchor.

WB Els and Ses :D

I have plenty to do around the lvl 4 mark if ppl are interested, my times are **** today though - bike racing Grrr and outlaws camping in my house

Ill be on 6ish my time ... maybe (=3am yankytime) if I stay on until 12 (=9am yankytime) ill be too tired to be of any use :D

Might catch you thru the week though,

take care all

Ooo and have fun in Florida Kist :)

issiana
03-21-2009, 09:56 PM
i'll be on lots earlier than i thought tonight. my son fell over at church this morning and split his head open a bit. nothing 5 stiches didnt fix but since hes a bit whinney atm and theres a ton of stuff to do housework wise i'll be staying home tonight and not going to church.

so yeah thats about 7.30-8pm my time which is probly around 6pm for maz.
I'd love it if i could get on earlier. but that wont happen for a bit. :(

Mazeratti
03-21-2009, 10:05 PM
OMG - 5 stitches ?!?! sheez thats not a bit :( sorry to hear that - did you have to sit on him to do it?

Whats with the kids of Relics Members and split heads ?!?!?

>>

<<

Kistilan
03-21-2009, 11:24 PM
Ooo and have fun in Florida Kist :)

pfft!

And thennnnn Washington to Camp Slappy (I'm going to get so abused) and thennnnn Santa Barbara for a wedding (anyone want to be my date?) and thennnnn to Australia. *L* And thennnn.... moving all my stuff in a 20' truck by myself to Little Rock.

Let the "fun" begin. Hoping Pensacola's sharks are not out the day they toss me in the ocean for 3 hours.

PS: Got my Purple Belt. And the new dorf in our guild needs that dwarven axe -- I think I mailed it to you.

PPS: Tath! *shakes head* This is why I'm scared to inherit a kid -- as soon as that happens he's bound to get stitches in his head at this rate!

Kistilan
04-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey Relics and allies/friends-

I'm still MIA at SERE. I'll try to return with honor in one piece -- I can't say I'm excited about Resistance and Escape (who wants to be forced to do that?). If I get some broken bones and black eyes I'll post them.

Please help out Nymah and Sesame with their characters -- particularly any characters attempting to hit 14 Barbarian prior to Mod 9's release for Crit Rage 2. I'd love to finish Unfettered, but the Air Force has had me doing circus tricks for the last month. Honestly I only need a good 15 hours of favor-tracking to hit 1750 with him and level 16 (14 Barb).

Have a safe April -- I'll be hiking in the mountains of Washington and snaring to eat. Good times! :cool: Wish you ALL could be here -- especially you! Yes, YOU! ;) See ya'll in May. :o

Mazeratti
04-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Hey Relics and allies/friends-

I'm still MIA at SERE. I'll try to return with honor in one piece -- I can't say I'm excited about Resistance and Escape (who wants to be forced to do that?). If I get some broken bones and black eyes I'll post them.

Please help out Nymah and Sesame with their characters -- particularly any characters attempting to hit 14 Barbarian prior to Mod 9's release for Crit Rage 2. I'd love to finish Unfettered, but the Air Force has had me doing circus tricks for the last month. Honestly I only need a good 15 hours of favor-tracking to hit 1750 with him and level 16 (14 Barb).

Have a safe April -- I'll be hiking in the mountains of Washington and snaring to eat. Good times! :cool: Wish you ALL could be here -- especially you! Yes, YOU! ;) See ya'll in May. :o

LOL I didnt think Washington had mountains :) I thought is was all White House, lawns and parks :D

- and I thought you would love resistance and escape...but maybe I have the wrong picture in my head :p

- and who YOU wish was there? not me, you wouldnt want me hiking all around saying every 5 mins, "are we there yet?" and "im tired when can I sit down". Also you all would starve because Id run around letting all the little woodland creatures go. I can go 40 days without food and after about the first 3 days its easy :D, so I would not be suffering :D but you would be so hating me that is if you knew it was me that was letting all the creatures go, but you wouldnt coz Im sneaky.

- but then again Id keep you all entertained for sure and you would forget all your sufferings :D

- cant say the other stuff I would like to say here, but I can say you will be fine ;)

issiana
04-16-2009, 12:35 AM
how can you not like escape and evade? mind you i never got beat up on my exercises, not unless you count thunder flashes going off next to your sleeping bag in the middle of the night, lol.

Btw you chose a very apt title to your post kistilan.. be safe, your always watched over.

as for favor i still have to get tatharion to 1750, i kinda got a bit stalled with the wizard and now lotro, lol. i'm thinking mod 9's gonna hit while im over in aussie for 2 weeks in a few days time. but then again idont think i can help the others much due to my play times and daylight savings having kicked in over your place.

Sumerianlord
04-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Good Luck Kist, and Ill see ya when ya get back! BTW thanx for the Stuff from the Rusty Nail. That is too funny! I was suprised, it is some good coffee.

Kistilan
04-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Good Luck Kist, and Ill see ya when ya get back! BTW thanx for the Stuff from the Rusty Nail. That is too funny! I was suprised, it is some good coffee.

heh... you should come stir some of that up in washington for me i only have one working hand now and will be rtb'n to randolph. i dont think i can game either with just my right hand ughh!

issiana
04-17-2009, 03:51 PM
sounds like the maings of a good story kist. what happened to the hand?

Kistilan
04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
sounds like the maings of a good story kist. what happened to the hand?

it is a good story the end is a dislocated left elbow and 2 to 3 months of physical therapy ill type how it happened once i regain some control of my left arm

issiana
04-17-2009, 05:33 PM
ouchies :(

Kistilan
04-17-2009, 05:39 PM
ouchies :(

medics said i had the most painful kind of dislocation possible and many had never seen this lateral dislocation in their 20+ year career i said it could have been worse like a gunshot wound they told me that a gunshot wound is far less painful lol yeah....

Mazeratti
04-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Sorry to hear that Kist :(

The bright side, although you might not see it right now, is your going home I expect so you dont have to do it all for now, and the future? well lets wait and see, live in the moment and take care of today, there will be tomorrow and all it brings, but also what is needed in that tomorrow in order to take care of that day too.

((HUGS)) youll be fine ;)

Kistilan
04-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Sorry to hear that Kist :(

The bright side, although you might not see it right now, is your going home I expect so you dont have to do it all for now, and the future? well lets wait and see, live in the moment and take care of today, there will be tomorrow and all it brings, but also what is needed in that tomorrow in order to take care of that day too.

((HUGS)) youll be fine ;)

i dont really think there is a bright side to this... a lot of plans and money are lost :(

Mazeratti
04-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Got my coffee too :D thanks it had been sitting my my husbands car for God knows how long :p. Have not yet tried it I will this weekend.

Its very cool coming from the Rusty Nail and all, thanks for thinking of us :) the lumps of coal were a nice touch too much better than the festival lumps ya get :rolleyes:

LOL Quarantine had been all thru it looking for drugs I expect :p the dogs smell the coffee and it sets them off (I think saw that in a movie could be tru /shrugs)

Take care
Maz

Mazeratti
04-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Tomorrow is ANZAC Day and I have something planned but I thought Id do this part early and give you time to make this if you like to cook.

Anzac Biscuits

Traditional biscuits baked by anxious wives and mothers during World War I, packed in food parcels, and sent to the Australian soldiers in the trenches.

Anzac Biscuits

INGREDIENTS
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup plain flour
1 cup sugar
125g (4oz) butter
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 tablespoon water

Preheat oven to 300F (150C)

Mix oats, flour, sugar and coconut together.
Melt syrup and butter together.
Mix soda with boiling water and add to melted butter and syrup.
Add to dry ingredients.
Place 1 tablespoonfuls of mixture on greased tray (allow room for spreading).
Bake for 20 minutes.
Loosen while warm, cool on trays.
(makes about 35)

These taste awesome and are incredibly moreish do yourself a favour and make some.

I had planned to make some and post them to ppl in America but decided against it on the grounds they could go off by the time they arrive, Im not sure how long they would last, and also that customs may seize them as they are not something allowing to be imported to the States...not sure.

So it is easier if you make them yourself and try them

:)

issiana
04-24-2009, 02:46 AM
LOL Quarantine had been all thru it looking for drugs I expect :p the dogs smell the coffee and it sets them off (I think saw that in a movie could be tru /shrugs)

Take care
Maz

lol, your on the watch list now :p

darn it that means i'll be getting watched to ,lol

issiana
04-24-2009, 08:37 PM
just to let you all know, i'm away over in australia for the next two weeks.

Have fun all, and enjoy mod 9. :)

P.s you guys better have mod 9 by the time i get back, lol

Kistilan
04-24-2009, 09:15 PM
just to let you all know, i'm away over in australia for the next two weeks.

I'll be monitoring your progress in the danger room for the next two weeks from the observatory. I trust you won't let us down.

issiana
06-06-2009, 10:13 PM
apologies for not being around much atm.

Its my every intention to do the 1750 challenge with tatharion, but... well.. i'm rather disenchanted with the game atm. this could have something to do with having expected mod 9 to have hit when i was over in aussieland...and it didnt :(

I've being trying to motivate myself to log on, but to do this i think i need to abstain from the forums for a long time as the postings havent being very encouraging to want to log on atm, lol.

Will see you guys sometime.......even if its over on SWTOR :rolleyes:

Kistilan
06-06-2009, 10:15 PM
apologies for not being around much atm.

Its my every intention to do the 1750 challenge with tatharion, but... well.. i'm rather disenchanted with the game atm. this could have something to do with having expected mod 9 to have hit when i was over in aussieland...and it didnt :(

I've being trying to motivate myself to log on, but to do this i think i need to abstain from the forums for a long time as the postings havent being very encouraging to want to log on atm, lol.

Will see you guys sometime.......even if its over on SWTOR :rolleyes:

We're all disenchanted atm with many things. No needs for apologies, Tath.
It's understandable.

I agree the forums are a wonderful inspiration to not login.

ShieldWarden
07-10-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm a fairly new recruit in DDO and I would like to ask how I can become a member in this guild. I'm fairly active, clocking my character to level 2 in the first session (well, close, I just need to speak with the trainer). I'm a former veteran of WoW that was looking for something better and I think I found it in this game. I would love to socialize and meet some other players like myself to get a better foundation in the world. If there's any way I can do that with this guild, that'd be great.

Tsaoren the Redeemed
Male Human
Shintao Monk, lvl 1, rank 5-6
Server: Argonnessen

Arzoah
03-10-2011, 05:25 PM
This is my husband's guild, but I wanted to let everyone know the guild is joining The Galactic Republic's forces. Check out Relics of the Last War in Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild Section! (http://www.swtor.com/guilds/21868/relics-last-war)