PDA

View Full Version : Request for Auctioneer - Search

bderagon
02-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Add a Search box

Of all the requests I could make, this is the most needed.
A simple search text-box, that when entering text into it, filters the current list by that text.

This alone would make the Auctioneer easier to use, and solve a lot of unneeded frustration.
Currently, if I want to look for an underwater action item, or an undead bane, I have to search the entire list, sometimes multiple pages.

I believe that change alone, would make me and a lot of other people, very happy campers indeed!

tiertrigin
03-10-2009, 08:37 AM
i second that opinion big time, it gets kinda tiresome trying to find so-and -so wep/item for your toon or your buddys toon/ your alt or heck just to look for certain collectables

gemini26
03-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Indeed. That was one of the first things I noticed about the auctioneer, there was no way to enter a keyword to look for a specific item, only item category. In some ways it isn't so bad, I mean.. I can look for a weapon usable by my level and pick something i like... but if I have something specific I want, it is a pain to look through many pages to see if it is even there. In the case of collectibles, or the "miscellaneous" category, that could be 10-20 pages of things to sort through, and if you scroll down, and hit the next page, you have to scroll back up to scroll down again (unless that is a setting that I can change and haven't found yet). The option to keyword search would be greatly appreciated.