PDA

View Full Version : Ransacked Rant

Pages : [1] 2

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi, and welcome to the Ransacked Rant...

We at Ransacked believe that since we now have an Argonesson Guild Section it should only be proper to have a Ransacked Rant. What's that you say? What's a Ransacked Rant? Well, this is the place of all things Ransacked on the forums.

Should you ever have anything you would like to say about Ransacked, well what better place to put it than in the Ransacked Rant?

Should you ever want to say HELLO or NO SHATFOOP or DROP IT LIKE A ***** or LOVE YOUR WORK or anything at all to Ransacked, well the Ransacked Rant is the place for you!!!

All are welcome in the Ransacked Rant, maybe you are looking to post something witty or clever on the forums but are not sure if it would work out for you, you could always try it out on the Ransacked Rant. Maybe you are looking to find out how you could be a part of Ransacked in the future or get to know the people in Ransacked, well then the Ransacked Rant is just the place to stop on by. One day in game we hope to also have the Ransacked Ranch, but for now the Ransacked Rant will have to do. And finally, should you be in Ransacked, then by all means the Ransacked Rant is DEFINITELY the place to stop in and see what is going on.

Anything Ransacked, 24-7 or as long as this Thread stays open or the Forums do not go down for maintenance. The Ransacked Rant-where ranting is all the rave.

toughguyjoe
02-19-2009, 11:44 AM
um....

Stoli FTW.

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 11:58 AM
OMGWDZ First shout out in the RR goes to....THE CHEW TOY!!!???!!!!

Stoli-aka Belvic, Belvick

Don't let the names fool you...He is of Russian decent, and one of our guildies has a fetish for telling Stoli to say-You're too late Mr. Bond.

Pros: Stoli is a very experimental player who uses proper tactics in the proper places.

Cons: Warforged...all I see are Warforged!!

Analysis: Stoli on a scale of Uber Sweet Pro ranks as being Uber Sweet Pro-he is in Ransacked after all!!! That and he's a class act...now let's see if he responds to you toughguy!!

Blahish
02-19-2009, 12:39 PM
You are THE sellout Ana*****...

WeaselKing
02-19-2009, 12:57 PM
um....

Stoli Ftw.

Qft!!

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Lies!! You call me out Blah? Then I shall give you what you are needing...

Anastasios-aka Trel, Tasis, Patrocles, Teucer, Por, Sablin, Ixolan, Rhadamanthys, Thavatos

I put the ***** in *****-Love your work

Pros: Being able to call a sellout a sellout

Cons: Allowing Mhykke to be held back

Analysis: Blah is a Sellout, Mhykke is held back by Blah, I like the word ***** and my 2 'Nips are deadly, oh and BTW, Trel is Sexy...On a ***** scale of 1-10 (1 lo 10 hi) I scored a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000

Love my Work

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 01:02 PM
OMGWDZ another shoutout for Stoli...quit IM'ng your friends and telling them to post here...

Stoli Fact or Fiction-

True or False: The real reason Stoli likes the DQ raid isn't for the loot, it's because he secretly wishes all women could be just like The Marilith Queen Lailat.

Hopefully Stoli will answer the question sometime this week!

Blahish
02-19-2009, 01:12 PM
(Standard): Trel added.

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Trel squelched??? Sellout!!!

Trel Lore-Trel is sexy was originally coined by Mosquito....Blah is a Sellout was originally coined by Trel-coincidence? I think so

Nirvana
02-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Don't you guys have work? FFS, I can hear you are all yelling at each other in my lab.

Coldest
02-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Don't you guys have work? FFS, I can hear you are all yelling at each other in my lab.

What kind of lab do you work in Nirv?

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 02:07 PM
uh-oh Nirv...

Nirvana-aka Nirvcom, Nirvanar, Nirvcon, Roricon, Wind, Yamete, Roricious

The best player on Marbar, PERIOD...

Pros: Truly the master of anything Djinni

Cons: Get off the Phone Nirv....Nirv, don't go in there, Nirv!!!

Analysis: Truly a legend of the game, rumor has it that Nirv is secretly the richest man on Argo, but then again, on gambling rolls he never seems to win...but on a /roll d100 in this thread, Nirv always rolls 100.

Now quit playing that stupid song from Portal...The Nirv is not a LIE!!!l

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Cold, why??

Coldest aka Coldfirez, Coldhorse, Coldsgimp, Coldshield, Coldwater

Ghallanda's Finest-KaTeT's greatest.

Pros: The most lax dude in all of DDO

Cons: The most lax dude in all of DDO

Analysis: You can't kill what you can't **** off...although rumor has it that his next character will be named after an Uber rocking band that he LOVES...That and all his characters are truly Platinum Hits.

Can we get a Ghallanda Argo merge sometime soon, do us a favor already...

KaKa
02-19-2009, 03:09 PM
This thread is epic fail.

Everyone Knows Ransacked are a bunch of ***** bags with no talent and discriminate against people with physical limitations. Especially people with no Johnsons like Trel.

Gunga
02-19-2009, 03:54 PM

This one time, in PD camp...

Erekose
02-19-2009, 04:49 PM
This thread is epic fail.

Everyone Knows Ransacked are a bunch of ***** bags with no talent and discriminate against people with physical limitations. Especially people with no Johnsons like Trel.

I have a problem with deaf people.

Jondallar
02-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Duh... its obviously a Meth-Lab, how do u think he makes the $ to buy all the plat and Mana pots he uses to make it appear that he is a marginal player (at best)

Jondallar
02-19-2009, 04:56 PM

This one time, in PD camp...

Hence why I rate Cold as 2nd most chilled d00d

Jondallar
02-19-2009, 05:04 PM
One day in game we hope to also have the Ransacked Ranch

I see the future Headquarters of Ransacked being more akin to Hef's Mansion with a grotto although I am a fan of alliteration I do like that aspect of the name. What about calling it Hawtty's House, or even better Hawtty's Hole... not that Hole you perv's:eek: Hole as in Hobbit hole, Hawtty is a halfling after all.

Ranches are a place where you find mundane domesticated animals such as Pwny's and other lowly beasts of burden.

We need a grotto.

Nirvana
02-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Yo Jon$, she's hot. You can bring her to my Meth-lab anytime. Of course, you are not allowed to come in. You can wait in the break room when I'm doing some serious business with her. :D

And thank God, ana*****ioes does not know all my toons names... I don't want to get 100% exposure like *****....

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Bah, I had expected abit more and this is what I get-J$ ont he forums???? Truly this thread has turned into a Xoriat Party-Hawtty loves em Thraak Hounds...

Tassandra- aka Tashas, Tassander, Giott, Elves, Tassempest, Robotass

I got Friends in low places...

Pros: Everyone knows that Tass is the secret ingredient to Ransacked success.

Cons: Elves aren't only for dancing, they can do other things if you coerce em properly.

Analysis: Tass is a no nonsense Friend you want in your corner, hence when Tass logs in, there are only two words you should expect to see typed in guild chat...Hello Friends.

No epic fail, Friends FTW!!!

Anastasios
02-19-2009, 07:33 PM
I see the future Headquarters of Ransacked being more akin to Hef's Mansion with a grotto although I am a fan of alliteration I do like that aspect of the name. What about calling it Hawtty's House, or even better Hawtty's Hole... not that Hole you perv's:eek: Hole as in Hobbit hole, Hawtty is a halfling after all.

Ranches are a place where you find mundane domesticated animals such as Pwny's and other lowly beasts of burden.

We need a grotto.

Why not all three? Although I would suspect you would spend some time at the Ranch searching for sounds the animals may make, and we would know exactly whers to find Jugs-look no farther than the sheep...BAAAAAAAAA

And don't forget the Roo-Rooters!!

Jondallar
02-20-2009, 02:30 AM
Why not all three? Although I would suspect you would spend some time at the Ranch searching for sounds the animals may make, and we would know exactly whers to find Jugs-look no farther than the sheep...BAAAAAAAAA

And don't forget the Roo-Rooters!!

Now that I think about it Trel, you might be onto something. I mean "The Mansion" will be where we hang out and party, where of course the bar 'n' bongs will be kept, and the grotto can store all our excess raid loots.

And since Pwny isnt even a real guild and they depend on running with Ransacked for completing and filling raids we might as well have a barn to stable Blah. That way he has a place for his Tijuana Donkey Show's.

True story: when I once told Blah his "guild" was a Mexican Donkey show troupe, he didnt deny it but rather responded "there is only one mexican in MLP" to which I responded "and the rest are the donkeys right?" and his final reply was laughter then silence. I'm just saying is all;)

Mhykke
02-20-2009, 02:56 AM
True story: when I once told Blah his "guild" was a Mexican Donkey show troupe, he didnt deny it but rather responded "there is only one mexican in MLP" to which I responded "and the rest are the donkeys right?" and his final reply was laughter then silence. I'm just saying is all;)

Blah's more like the boxes on the back of this cart:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii143/mykeuva/donkey-pulling-cart.jpg

Jondallar
02-20-2009, 03:16 AM
Blah's more like the boxes on the back of this cart:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii143/mykeuva/donkey-pulling-cart.jpg

a picture is worth a thousand words... and truer words were never spoken. u can stay in the grotto sometimes Mhykke. I will let u in:)

KaKa
02-20-2009, 12:28 PM
a picture is worth a thousand words... and truer words were never spoken. u can stay in the grotto sometimes Mhykke. I will let u in:)

How are you gonna get the keys to the Grotto J$ if you don't log on to get your copy?

Gunga
02-20-2009, 12:33 PM
How are you gonna get the keys to the Grotto J$ if you don't log on to get your copy?

His picture is on the Marquee.

Jondallar
02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
How are you gonna get the keys to the Grotto J$ if you don't log on to get your copy? I cant log in right now Tass. In order to stp my self from logging in I deleted the game and tossed my disks in the garbage. So now its like 48 hrs of DL time to get back into game... its the buffer I needed to keep my resolve :D

His picture is on the Marquee.

Thats right Gunga, either that or I will get my minion, or your mom to let mhykke in... your mom always did like animals:eek:. I miss her btw. I even made a NWN2 character after her:D

Coldest
02-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I would like to propose a new vocabulary word that I used earlier today on some whiny batch who is quitting because he Fd his tier 3 crafting.

The word is nobslob.

Mull it over. I put it forth for consideration.

Jondallar
02-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I would like to propose a new vocabulary word that I used earlier today on some whiny batch who is quitting because he Fd his tier 3 crafting.

The word is nobslob.

mulled, possibly even mulleted over and I approve
/signed

Gunga
02-20-2009, 04:35 PM
mulled, possibly even mulleted over and I approve
/signed

nobslob

Jondallar
02-20-2009, 04:38 PM
nobslob
/signed

BelVic
02-22-2009, 12:07 AM
OMGWDZ another shoutout for Stoli...quit IM'ng your friends and telling them to post here...

Stoli Fact or Fiction-

True or False: The real reason Stoli likes the DQ raid isn't for the loot, it's because he secretly wishes all women could be just like The Marilith Queen Lailat.

Hopefully Stoli will answer the question sometime this week!

------- And time had come to discover True or False about Stoli -------

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2264/stoli.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6754/stoligirl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jondallar
02-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Bravo Chewto... er I mean Stoli! Your play style and character builds remind me of the X-Men's Colossus.:D

Anastasios
02-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Bravo Stoli, that was really well done-nice pic's

Somehow I believe there will be a special Damo profile coming up soon...along with an interview done by yours truly. It will be the interviews to end all interviews, stay tuned...

Nirvana
02-22-2009, 11:52 AM

My lab is doing human vision perception and image processing research.
We also do a lot of tests like:

http://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/09162008/c/1/8/d/c18ddaea56cea0_full.jpg

NOTE: Yachiru is the girl with pink hair in the center...

SockMonkey
02-22-2009, 12:39 PM
I would also like to put forth a possible new phrase for the RS cannon... ARTARD, its really simple and sums up alot of people.

I would like to hear from Damo***** on these new inductees.

Jondallar
02-22-2009, 02:27 PM
I would also like to put forth a possible new phrase for the RS cannon... ARTARD, its really simple and sums up alot of people.

I would like to hear from Damo***** on these new inductees.

Artard has other acceptable variants such as r -tard, arghh-tard, re-re ect. Though I too would like to hear a Damo***** ruling, its really Brida who would need to come back and give diffinative endorsement since he is the progenitor and proud bearer of that title.

Jondallar
02-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Somehow I believe there will be a special Damo profile coming up soon...along with an interview done by yours truly. It will be the interviews to end all interviews, stay tuned...

Please do this by feb 28th as i lose posting priviledges at that point and can only read the forums.

Erekose
02-22-2009, 04:47 PM
A bit off topic but I think this costume would do nicely on Halloween.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr256/humpster101/pepper1copy.jpg

SockMonkey
02-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Artard has other acceptable variants such as r -tard, arghh-tard, re-re ect. Though I too would like to hear a Damo***** ruling, its really Brida who would need to come back and give diffinative endorsement since he is the progenitor and proud bearer of that title.

You are absolutely right, it would be useful to have Brida's take on this.

Jesen
02-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Ransacked, makes you feel empty inside and gives junk loot.

Damo
02-23-2009, 04:32 AM
I like Culeur when behind Roricons , but then i feel like a Salope that isn't complete until i Ote TaLangueQueJepet ... I like it when Mother plays with Balzak , or when she get Poutine Xtragarvy .
I wish to get Renamedfu one day to something funny like Robotass ...
I always enjoy taking the trash off Belrog in Visoin Of *****truction .
In the morning i like to drink some Coldwater while listening to Nirvana or Sinatra , but never Coldplay ... not that Emo ...
Didyah say that we found the man Iniigo is looking for ... no not Gungasmom ... oh well i Rekon that one day we will find him or heshe ...
I liked Terminatorr , i enjoyed a lot Willo and from time to time watching some Xxxblood movies ...
I always have fun when Phall plays with the Boosh ...

I hope it doesn't make to much sence to you ...

For the records its Tardo ...

Anastasios
02-23-2009, 04:52 AM
Our leader has spoken, Nirv is still a ***** and all things Ransacked are good to GO GO GO!!!!

May Mod 9 be in our near future-maybe J$ will get that itch again, maybe a Tard Brigade will come out of a closet, one can only hope, and maybe Erekose will stop posting pics of MY LITTLE PWNY members on the Ransacked Rant...

NOBSLOB FTW!!!

Erekose
02-23-2009, 05:03 AM
I like Culeur when behind Roricons , but then i feel like a Salope that isn't complete until i Ote TaLangueQueJepet ... I like it when Mother plays with Balzak , or when she get Poutine Xtragarvy .
I wish to get Renamedfu one day to something funny like Robotass ...
I always enjoy taking the trash off Belrog in Visoin Of *****truction .
In the morning i like to drink some Coldwater while listening to Nirvana or Sinatra , but never Coldplay ... not that Emo ...
Didyah say that we found the man Iniigo is looking for ... no not Gungasmom ... oh well i Rekon that one day we will find him or heshe ...
I liked Terminatorr , i enjoyed a lot Willo and from time to time watching some Xxxblood movies ...
I always have fun when Phall plays with the Boosh ...

I hope it doesn't make to much sence to you ...

For the records its Tardo ...

Poetry. Makes me wanna do a Panther.

Anastasios
02-23-2009, 05:37 PM
It's time, the moment you have been waiting for...Here is the first ever interview given ny Damo-The leader and one of the founders of Ransacked.

Will there eventually be a DDOCAST of the glorious moment? Only time will tell...but here is the transcript of what went down.

Trel: Well Damo, it was a long time coming, but I eventually knew with enough Plat and Scales we could make this interview happen, to begin I say welcome and why don't you tell us how you are doing today?

Damo: You know, I thought it would be a bit hard to break my silence in allowing interviews, but what the guild came up with for this interview, I must say, wow, I had to accept...oh and I am doing ok.

Trel: Nice, well then the first question is what else is on everyone minds, Mod 9. Damo, what are your thoughts and what do you expect?

Damo: Dude, mod 9, that will be awesome. Earthquake, Mass Heal, I can finally delete Balzak and roll another toon. But you know Turbine, they will find a way to mess something up and if the content isn't all that good then we will be waiting for Mod 10.

Trel: Agreed, I noticed in guild today there was some talk of some gimp Clericing going on, you got any views on what went down?

Damo: Nirv is a ***** and a nobslob, he also likes going places where people tell him not to go-Nirv, don't go in there, Nirv!!!

Trel: Wow I couldn't have said it better myself...Hockey season is among us-how about sharing some insight on that?

Damo: Leafs suck.

Trel: Habs FTW?

Damo: Dude, we've lost like so many games in February and we are still like third or fourth in divsion.

Trel: Cool, well then, there has been alot of talk recently about Mom's favorite DDO *****, any thoughts?

Damo: (while chewing on some food) OHHH FALCONEYE!!

Trel: Haha, yeah we'll leave that one at that, what do you think of Blah's absence from DDO this past week?

Damo: Drip, drip, drip

Trel: I was thinking the same, he's probably spending some QT with R Kelly. Almost finished, I think what many people want to know though is what is the state of the guild at the moment, I mean what should we suspect in the near future?

Damo: ...

Trel: You there Damo?

Trel: Damo*****?

Trel: DAMO!!!

Damo: ...oh sorry dude, I fell asleep, ummm, I think we are doing ok, we have lost some players over the year, they dropped it like a *****, but we also got those uber Ni guys so I don't know...you want to Shroud now?

Trel: Sure

Damo: here hold my bag, and have No Shatfoop come along.

Trel: Ok

Damo: Alright I'm back dude, let me get my bag.

Trel: Dude, your bag is loaded, you should really let Mom at least empty it sometime. Anything else you want to say before we end?

Damo: I have so many Chains, it's ridiculous, let's GO GO GO beatches. Oh, and stay off the Zyban, anal leakage isn't cool. Now let's get into Shroud before I EMO all over your face.

The man of few words opens up and this is what happens. Love your work...

Jesen
02-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Wow, you got an exclusive interview with Damo!
I am impressed. I am a little surprised that he did not leave mid-conversation like he normally does(It adds to his mystery).

I once chased him all the way through the Abbot pre-raids just to get his signature. Unfortunately I didn't get the signature, but I did get keyed for the Abbot.

Glass half full, right?

SockMonkey
02-23-2009, 06:48 PM
ya but with Damo***** the glass is half full of what? :eek:

Jondallar
02-24-2009, 06:02 AM
especially cord, and pudgy.... though tass mom and damo might get a kick

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=173735

Anastasios
02-24-2009, 08:15 AM
The real reason WF's don't like fleshlings....

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p142/tasisag/ScreenShot00007-1.jpg

Trel drinks em under the table...now you know the truth.

By the way this picture was taken at the last party Ghoste was ever seen at...coincidence? I think not...Junkyard pays top dollar for parts, how do you think Trel makes all his Plat.

Bunch of lightweight robots...

KaKa
02-24-2009, 11:15 AM
especially cord, and pudgy.... though tass mom and damo might get a kick

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=173735

How much ya wanna bet his post was all typed out in 10 seconds.

SockMonkey
02-24-2009, 11:35 AM
That post hurt my brain....

Nirvana
02-24-2009, 12:22 PM
That post hurt my brain....

You got a brain? Surprising....

SockMonkey
02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Well it rattles around from time to time, but the wizard said it was when he sold it to me.

BelVic
02-24-2009, 04:08 PM
The real reason WF's don't like fleshlings....

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8053/iwant.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Fixed it for you

Anastasios
02-24-2009, 06:55 PM
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8053/iwant.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Fixed it for you

Don't worry Belvic...I can say that Stoli can handle his own, but meh, those other Gimp Wf's truly now know the meaning of why they call it the Dirty Kobold...

Jondallar
02-25-2009, 07:10 AM
Cordelia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk6IWzU7kWA

Angst on the planks, spittin' from a bridge
Just to see how far down it really is
Robbing a bank, jumping from a train
Old antiques a man alone can entertain

It takes all your power
To prove that you don't care
I'm not Cordelia, I will not be there

Tin can man, dragging from a car
Just to see how alive you really are
Marrying words, falling in your wake
Just to tell what you can't eliminate

Treading the boards, screaming out Macbeth
Just to see how much bad luck you really get
Jump in the ring with your hidden cape
The bull can't decide what it is that he really hate

Angst on the planks, spittin' from a bridge
Just to see how far down it really is
Robbing a bank, jumping from a train
Old antiques a man alone can entertain

Thief lingers on, on his hands and knees
Must be one more thing here, I really need
Die in your dreams, falling on your knife
A thief blinded on the job, has to steal for life

HeavenlyCloud
02-25-2009, 07:56 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/Defclone/ScreenShot00278.jpg

Nuff' said.

Anastasios
02-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Looks like the Sellout convention got done sooner than planned...SELLGETTHEFOUT!!!

KaKa
02-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Dug up some old photos of ransacked. Can you recognize these people?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/wooho0/DDO/ScreenShot00035.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/wooho0/DDO/ScreenShot00026.jpg

From Mabar's first kill of the Titan

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/wooho0/ScreenShot00083.jpg

Maybe more to come. Unfortunately my old hard drive was lost along with many many old photos.

By the way Nirv what's a Bevil and why do you want one so bad?

Jondallar
02-25-2009, 10:14 PM
By the way Nirv what's a Bevil and why do you want one so bad?

I believe a "Bevil" is a "17 yearold consenting schoolgirl" in a hybrid pidgen language combining a defunct computer programming language, chinese, and the lucky letters off of the back of a fortune cookie... thats why Nirv wants a "Bevil" so bad

Jesen
02-25-2009, 10:53 PM
i Believe A "bevil" Is A "17 Yearold Consenting Schoolgirl" In A Hybrid Pidgen Language Combining A Defunct Computer Programming Language, Chinese, And The Lucky Letters Off Of The Back Of A Fortune Cookie... Thats Why Nirv Wants A "bevil" So Bad

Lol

Nirvana
02-26-2009, 12:39 AM
I miss Mod3 time, it was the best DDO time of my DDO life.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/hfei/ScreenShot00187.jpg

I also think this is one of the best picture of the guild, It was a good time

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/hfei/ScreenShot00029-1.jpg

And SCREW YOU for making fun of my bevil. She was a good girl...

Sabotage
02-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Wow havent seen Avenfeld in ages...

Jondallar
02-26-2009, 05:49 AM
Second best guild evah!!!!
FYI - Niis = Gunga

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00074.jpg

Sellout anyone?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/sellout.jpg

I got soul(stones) but im not a soldier

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00009edited.jpg

I see ded people

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00021edited.jpg

Islands in the Sky

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00011edited.jpg

Noobvana

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00068.jpg

Col*****
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00069-1.jpg

The Tent Stormreach Pitched for Hawtty
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00046.jpg

Its not just the stats but how u look

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00042.jpg

You wont like Hawtty when she's angry

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/Jondallar/ScreenShot00036.jpg

Anastasios
02-26-2009, 06:57 AM
Trel's Teabags...Music to a Warforged ear...

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p142/tasisag/ScreenShot00008-1.jpg

Not as good as Nirv's and J$'s, but hey, Stoli should get a laugh out of it...

BelVic
02-26-2009, 01:32 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7551/bag.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Found bag , anybody know the owner ?

Gunga
02-26-2009, 01:43 PM

Make something, man. Sheesh.

Jondallar
02-26-2009, 02:10 PM

If there were more chains in it I would have guessed Damo's. It kind of looks like Trel's teabag. from the SS posted earlier;)

Anastasios
03-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Last night there was specualtion that the word ***** had somehow lost its luster...after all it has become more mainstream, but we all need to remember that ***** still gets the job done...

***** for life...and maybe a nobslob here and there you shatfoop...

Congratz to Cord on winning a roll, He came out of the closet with a BANG!!!

It rained Ham on me in House K early Sunday Morning...I said in general that HAM BLOWS, I also put an LFM up to see if anyone would come by...I mean the Hams fell right on me, like someone was watching me...you know how we say Drop it like a *****? Well, those Hams were like *****es from the skies of Stormreach raining down on me, so I asked in general why they couldn't make it rain +3 Tomes...Hams, what the ***** are Hams going to do for me? Anyways, someone did come find the hams...he/she/it sent me a tell asking if these could be used anywhere. Grand conclusion...Hams are for those people who do not know better, I would have rather R Kelly was in the sky above me at that moment...Drip, Drip, Drip, love your work.

Blah you are still a Sellout...quit holding mhykke and Fergie back...

One can only imagine that Damo is happier now the 50% xp is gone....

OHHH FALCONEYE...supposedly Mom has a new Falconeye, can we get names please? And did you meet him at The Casino Platino...rrrrrrrrrrr

Lowbie TR run...some 38yr old had to do some dishes while on the last run to get to the last part of the chain...we decided as a group to GO GO GO without him...anyways, he couldn't get to the door to zone in and as we were finishing the last part, he died, we finished, he cursed in party I booted and all things were Trel once again in the World...Seriously, if you can't put off the dishes for 10 min's to finish a chain, so you can do 10 min's of work, well then, you are entitled to earn a 'LEGEND' status in my book...

Speaking of which, maybe we need a 'Legends of DDO' thread again...to honor those who have time and time again proven to be TRUE LEGENDS...love your work, I miss you DAMO, I will be raiding with you and your sexy French accent again, just don't tell Mom that your voice is REALLY better than hers...Damo, music to thine ears, Turbine should make your voice the new Bard song.

Jesen
03-02-2009, 03:57 PM
One can only imagine that Damo is happier now the 50% xp is gone....

So true, he will actually get his guild back now that we wont be running Crucible/Madstone 101 times on alts. We might actually run some raids.

Coldest
03-02-2009, 04:28 PM
I believe I saw *****mark in my travel's today. An excellent derivitive of the standard *****.

Gunga
03-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I believe I saw *****mark in my travel's today. An excellent derivitive of the standard *****.

Do you think that a *****mark looks anything like the mark I saw on my pillowcase this morning?

Anastasios
03-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Do you think that a *****mark looks anything like the mark I saw on my pillowcase this morning?

Naw, It looks like the stain someone tried to leave me in the forums today, that stain on your pillow was from last night Gunga...you were sleeping.

Nirvana
03-02-2009, 05:45 PM
7 hours away from Nirv...

I will be returning 1am, March 3rd. A hot girl enforces me not to come back early to watch Trel-Gunga-Cold-3P-*****-Show.

I will be missing you all my doos..friends.

PS: I'm sure you've been invited to the cube's dinner tonight ... love your super uber sweet pro work...

-Nirv

Anastasios
03-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Nirv, we all know you will be back sooner than that...I mean it only lasts so long...

Gunga
03-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Besides, how hot can she(?) be?

Anastasios
03-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Damo piking a Shroud?....OHH FALCONEYE!!!

Also whats up with the pugs winning some rolls last night...MOM could have scored huge at the Casino last night...Also we need to setup up a plat counter, find out who really has the luck and who doesn't...the plat side counter, I might need a notebook for this one, Rakes are imminent...

Nirvana
03-05-2009, 03:29 PM
was having fun last night, didn't get a chance to log

so what's smoking? saw a hot thread, it was deleted earlier somehow. It must be blah...right?

Anastasios
03-08-2009, 07:41 AM
So I got this in an email from a friend...it has been archived, but it only seems the safe place to put it would be here, in the rant. Maybe one day The National Archives will want a copy, you never know, but hey, it deserves to be in the rant as these are individuals we do not want in the guild....

Reports have it that incidents of nuthugging are on the rise in Argo...

Nuthugging you say? Well nuthugging is not very difficult to define, anyone who has been nuthugged knows that nuthugging is a very delicate and touchy subject matter, but for those who need a bit more of a consise definition of nuthugging in the literal sense, then let me give you some examples...

1. If you've ever been out in any general area and someone decides to Emote you and follow it with a catchy phrase like 'PWND' or 'I would join that group but so-so is in it' well my friend, you have been nuthugged by that person.

2. If you've ever been out in any general area and someone is Pro enough to open a trade window with you and runs off, well then, you were nuthugged.

3. Should you ever post on the forums, and someone decides to throw their 2cp in and say something about you that they never should have said so in the first place, well, you have been officially nuthugged unless of course you are calling out the nuthugger and his/her/its actions, in that case you are not nuthugging, but you are defining who the real nuthugger is.

4. Should you have ever been posed upon in game or on the forums by someone who thinks they are original by using your own rhetoric or methods blatantly, well then, you were nuthugged.

Identifying the nuthuggers should be easy enough, but here are some more clues to help you out that may help you out along in your ways to identify nuthuggers who may be lurking about.

Paranoia in regards to whom they may be talking to.

Unobvious to the fact he/she/it is bipolar and/or mentally unstable due to some sort of traumatic moment in their life, ie. bedwetting, clown abuse, finding out people don't really like you, etc...

Someone who has lost friends who may have once deemed said person an alright person.

Someone whom associates themselves with people they think like them when in reality the case is most people do not like that person.

Should you happen to run into a nuthugger and decide to eradicate the problem yourself, remember that nuthuggers are pretty much the bane of all that you may have to deal with in game and on the forums-their antics are a bit askew and you have to be careful so that the nuthugger doesn't latch onto someone else and doesn't become someone else's problem. The only real solution would be an intervention, but some nuthuggers are beyond that point and already in their own world. Some people like to use the 'Duck Butter' method to eradicate their nuthuggers but really, most nuthuggers find the taste and smell of 'Duck Butter' quite irresistable. Truth be told the only real way to get rid of a nuthugger, is to call them out for what they really are and hope that maybe they will go away for awhile or for good. Whatever the case may be, it's about time to ***** the nuthuggers, and request that the nuthuggers go about their business and get on with their BAD SELVES...

Love Your Work-Nuthugging is UBER SWEET PRO.

Oh, and remember-squirrels and elephants are big fans of nuts...Bananas are for monkeys.

Erekose
03-09-2009, 05:53 PM
We all know about Belviks love affair with Warforged and with that goes his bizarre rituals for halfling sacrifice. However, I may have some evidence to unravel the mystery as to why this is so. I submit the follow photo for examination.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr256/humpster101/Belvikhasabig1.jpg

Please discuss.

BelVic
03-10-2009, 07:13 PM
I assume it was female halfling close to us asking Belvik to show something big and impressive for small halfling.

And he showed ...... big greatclub ....not what you were thinking otherwise.

In regards to halfling sacrifice I heard this becoming more popular .
And not just about halflings. Look on picture about Belmondo and Adur-Nac making deal.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6476/fergien.jpg (http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fergien.jpg)

And there is also young generaton of WF's growing up as you can see from that bio.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8023/vivil.jpg (http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vivil.jpg)

Nirvana
03-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Sorry guys, my cable service was down last night (maybe it's still down at this very moment).

Was about to kick hound's ass, but I got kicked in the butt instead.

Oh well...

Anastasios
03-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Way to go nirv...we all know you logged onto Niirvana and lowbied...

Coincidence? I think not...

We did ok without ya, only hard though, but it went smooth...love your work...

PRESSURE

Jesen
03-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Sorry guys, my cable service was down last night (maybe it's still down at this very moment).

Was about to kick hound's ass, but I got kicked in the butt instead.

Oh well...

Funny how Nirvana and Niirvana are never on at the same time! :eek:

Nirvana
03-12-2009, 07:23 PM
I have no idea who niirvana is...

whoever he/she is, it ain't me!

Erekose
03-12-2009, 11:12 PM
i Have No Idea Who Niirvana Is...

Whoever He/she Is, It Ain't Me!

Lies

SockMonkey
03-14-2009, 06:40 PM
In Nirv's defense here they were both on the other night... That being said he could have just got a second account...

Erekose
03-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Peeps.

An unintentional shroud speed run occurred yesterday. Although not the fastest time ever recorded the time was great considering.

1. We stepped in buffed and 2 peeps changed toons b4 we got going,
2. We looted every chest along the way,
3. We Solved all the puzzles in Part 3,
4. We let the clerics get their SP back before fighting Harry in Part 5.

Soooooo

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr256/humpster101/Speedrunshroud1.jpg

Good job all.

Nirvana
03-17-2009, 08:33 PM
If Nirv replaced Inharmonic, the completion time could be single digit.
Even Niirv could do better job than Inharmonic, or person ID started with Pat....

Erekose
03-17-2009, 09:16 PM
If Nirv replaced Inharmonic, the completion time could be single digit.
Even Niirv could do better job than Inharmonic, or person ID started with Pat....

I don't know Nirv, for some strange reason you just haven't convinced me on this.

Nirvana
03-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Yo Erekose, I heard you were really into a female toon in game but it turned out it's a guy!

Sweet Uber Pro, Love your work bro.

Mhykke
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Yo Erekose, I heard you were really into a female toon in game but it turned out it's a guy!

Actually, I heard he was into some guy, and got ****ed when he found out the guy was playing a female toon in game.

Erekose
03-19-2009, 10:05 AM

Nirv u have the wrong Erekose. I don't do Mangina!!!!!! However, Mhykke is the server expert on man'o'man relations, perhaps he could shed some light on this topic for you... thats if your curious, um I mean Bi curious.

Erekose
03-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Actually, I heard he was into some guy, and got ****ed when he found out the guy was playing a female toon in game.

Yeah, so sorry about that Mhykke, I didn't realise you liked role playing a female, so sorry for the inconvenience.
But can I say. You've got a perty mouth?

Anastasios
03-20-2009, 08:43 AM
This post is mostly a rant. it is not directed at anyone in particular but many many players are guilty of using methods unbecoming of what and what should not happen regarding loot...

We put ourselves a level above the other guilds, pugs and whatnot by using the raid loot policy we have...it is in all honestly the fairest in all the game-it allows for the many of players in our guild and out of our guild to not only get to come along on some of the smoothest raids out there, but to also learn from some of the best players on the server (tips and techniques that make not only us better but everyone else on the whole server), and of course, there is always the chance that the loot will drop...

While other guilds are out there passing their loot off to others we are the ones making it fair for all who come along...while other guilds are out there failing raids, we are the ones making it look like a breeze. It's give and take, and although we shortman most anytime we can, even in those raids the pugger has come out on top with loot sought after by fellow guildies. THERE IS NO OTHER GUILD OUT THERE THAT DOES WHAT WE DO AND ABIDES BY IT LIKE WE DO, and for that, once again, we are above the bs nh'ing that has plagued other guilds and parties throughout this game's life cycle.

We equip Argo with some of the finest gear that should be in one of our guildie's name...it sucks, but you know, that is why everyone and their mother conforms to tact we use, it is also why we have a tight knit community of players not in our guild who have bettered themselves because of us and have helped their guilds along the way also...We take some of the best people in this server and make them even better, we do that with other players from other servers, and we also do it with the weaker players from our server.

The reward-a swift kick to our loot nuts, it sucks, but I believe in all fairness of the game we reap our rewards also by having the BEST CORE OF PLAYERS ANYWHERE ON THIS SERVER AND PROBABLY IN THIS WHOLE GAME...should anyone think any differently, by all means, lay claim to it, but most everyone will know it's a blatant lie. Should the policy come to an end, so be it, but I for one am quite satisfied in running whatever to get whomever what they need, it's a grind but you know it also shows everyone else out there why we are who we are...

Ransacked-WE ARE NOT A NOBSLOB GUILD-Love your work

KaKa
03-20-2009, 01:40 PM
This post is mostly a rant. it is not directed at anyone in particular but many many players are guilty of using methods unbecoming of what and what should not happen regarding loot...

We put ourselves a level above the other guilds, pugs and whatnot by using the raid loot policy we have...it is in all honestly the fairest in all the game-it allows for the many of players in our guild and out of our guild to not only get to come along on some of the smoothest raids out there, but to also learn from some of the best players on the server (tips and techniques that make not only us better but everyone else on the whole server), and of course, there is always the chance that the loot will drop...

While other guilds are out there passing their loot off to others we are the ones making it fair for all who come along...while other guilds are out there failing raids, we are the ones making it look like a breeze. It's give and take, and although we shortman most anytime we can, even in those raids the pugger has come out on top with loot sought after by fellow guildies. THERE IS NO OTHER GUILD OUT THERE THAT DOES WHAT WE DO AND ABIDES BY IT LIKE WE DO, and for that, once again, we are above the bs nh'ing that has plagued other guilds and parties throughout this game's life cycle.

We equip Argo with some of the finest gear that should be in one of our guildie's name...it sucks, but you know, that is why everyone and their mother conforms to tact we use, it is also why we have a tight knit community of players not in our guild who have bettered themselves because of us and have helped their guilds along the way also...We take some of the best people in this server and make them even better, we do that with other players from other servers, and we also do it with the weaker players from our server.

The reward-a swift kick to our loot nuts, it sucks, but I believe in all fairness of the game we reap our rewards also by having the BEST CORE OF PLAYERS ANYWHERE ON THIS SERVER AND PROBABLY IN THIS WHOLE GAME...should anyone think any differently, by all means, lay claim to it, but most everyone will know it's a blatant lie. Should the policy come to an end, so be it, but I for one am quite satisfied in running whatever to get whomever what they need, it's a grind but you know it also shows everyone else out there why we are who we are...

Ransacked-WE ARE NOT A NOBSLOB GUILD-Love your work

I would like to add to this statement/rant. As a guild we strive to be as fair as possible, thus when it comes down to raid loot I would like it to be known that if you are not a member of Ransacked and you are in a raid, you have the exact same rights to loot as our members. Loot is never passed to anyone without mention of what is being done, if more then one person would use it, a roll is done, if one person needs it, the loot is given to them but ample time is given for anyone else to make claim. This is always how things have been done, even back in the old 2 loot days.

Now I will not go as far to say that no other guild does this, but I know of plenty who do the opposite. I just want it known how we do things. I want anyone who clicks our LFM to know that they have the same right to loot as our members do even if we occupy 10-11 of the 12 spots. I feel this is the only fair thing to do.

If your guild also shares a similar policy then I respect you. If not well you get the point.

Nirvana
03-20-2009, 02:35 PM
So who ninja loot again this time :D

KaKa
03-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Niirvana did

Nirvana
03-22-2009, 03:04 AM
so...

HeavenlyCloud
03-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Hi Nirv.

Anastasios
03-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi Nirv.

Nirv told me to tell you he doesn't think you should be posting in these forums....

PWNY war begins today, your lawyer said it was about time...casualties are expected to be high...on the PWNY side...consider yourself PWNED Blah, not even the Sellout God you worship is going to save you on this one.

Love Your Work-Soon enough you will no longer hold anyone back Sellout

How about them Habs?

toughguyjoe
03-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Belvic RULES!!!!!!!!!

That was a hell of a rant. i liked it.

9.8/10

Anastasios
03-23-2009, 01:02 PM
That was a hell of a rant. i liked it.

9.8/10

Belvic FTW!! It's true, I think the mentor has become abit more powerful than the master...flesh awaits your next character buddy buddy (roll a cleric already FFS).

Word on the street Ghoste is back...Trel's artificing skills are becoming powerful-one could say that he and his skills are ingenious, of course WF's are abominations either way you look at it, so it's a win win for everyone.

Vacation's over, no more lollygagging, time to get back to work, raiding for the sake of raiding, looting for the sake of looting, dewshing for the sake of dewshing...let the grind begin once again...Love your work-

Nirvana
03-23-2009, 02:21 PM
WF is powerful indeed, but they can't enjoy/have the true pleasure of life.

/shrug

Coldest
03-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Trel, where you been man?

Anastasios
03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Trel, where you been man?

It wasn't in Gunga's backyard...that party is still packed!!! I was coerced over to the dark side of life...but I'm better now.

What's up with the Risk 2 post, that's f'n awesome if that is how you guys are preoccupying your time, I'm envious to tell you the truth...maybe I'll have to join up a game sometime, at least give you a run for your money.

Coldest
03-23-2009, 03:01 PM
It wasn't in Gunga's backyard...that party is still packed!!! I was coerced over to the dark side of life...but I'm better now.

What's up with the Risk 2 post, that's f'n awesome if that is how you guys are preoccupying your time, I'm envious to tell you the truth...maybe I'll have to join up a game sometime, at least give you a run for your money.

Hell yeah man, we "rolled'' until 3 am the other night. It was a blast. The fecal discussion was heavy. They host Axis and Allies as well at War Zone, good stuff.

Anastasios
03-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Hell yeah man, we "rolled'' until 3 am the other night. It was a blast. The fecal discussion was heavy. They host Axis and Allies as well at War Zone, good stuff.

Pm me where you guys are at...I'll have to check it out, maybe some Ransacked vs KaTet action is in store-plus some axis and allies sounds like it would be fun also. Pro.

KaKa
03-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Pm me where you guys are at...I'll have to check it out, maybe some Ransacked vs KaTet action is in store-plus some axis and allies sounds like it would be fun also. Pro.

I'd play for sure, I love those board games.

Nirvana
03-23-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm definitely in if it's not too far away from where I am.

Gunga
03-23-2009, 10:36 PM

One man's 3 am is another man's 6.

I feel Pain.

Trel, Tass and all of our Ransacked brethren are invited and encouraged to feel the wrath of Goodwin, first hand.

Bring your own dice.

Anastasios
03-24-2009, 06:51 AM
Awesome, you guys let me know sometime as to what is up, I would be sure many of the bored Ransacked players would be down for a few games, pretty neat little client it is, get with me sometime, can exchange vent info or something or just catch me in game and we'll discuss...Maybe even Damo might be interested in playing sometime...doing something other than grind for runes for armor or run another Shroud would be a refreshing break for many...

jddonkeykong
03-24-2009, 12:23 PM
One of my favorite guilds to group with, great work!

Coldest
03-24-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm going to ask Goodwin if we can add a Ransacked room to our vent client so you all can hop in. Should help facilitate communications and nasty drama fights, lol.

Jesen
03-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Axis and Allies love it, lets get it happening we need something to keep us busy till Mod9.

Axis and Allies - The next DDO killer DOOOOOOOOOOM. :D

Coldest
03-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Goodwin is gone, bah. I'll catch him tomorrow.

Anastasios
03-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Goodwin is gone, bah. I'll catch him tomorrow.

I'll throw you my info if you ever want it man, albeit my backyard is nowhere as crowded as Goodwin's, just stay off the swingset, it's still dirty from the last person who used it.

Coldest
03-24-2009, 10:54 PM
on in a sec

HeavenlyCloud
03-25-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm going to ask Goodwin if we can add a Ransacked room to our vent client so you all can hop in. Should help facilitate communications and nasty drama fights, lol.

Can i come too? :(

Nirvana
03-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Can i come too? :(

No!™

HeavenlyCloud
03-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Nirv™

Anastasios
03-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Blah you so0ldout, I hate you!! Yeah we can get you in on the action, might be fun to do an Argo night or something, I'll get with you in game...save your beer money for a special night this week.

Nirvana
03-25-2009, 02:06 PM
So soon ™

haha, there's a new post got closed even faster than yours. Love your work.

Anastasios
03-25-2009, 02:13 PM
So soon ™

haha, there's a new post got closed even faster than yours. Love your work.

Priceless haha, that trademark man, I'm using it but I can't coz if I change my quote I lose my character...cruel world man, cruel world.

Accelerando
03-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Wait until I drop 2 million baby soldiers in china and run all over your faces. It will be epic.

Anastasios
03-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Wait until I drop 2 million baby soldiers in china and run all over your faces. It will be epic.

you got 2 Million plat to cover your words??!!

Accelerando
03-25-2009, 02:34 PM
you got 2 Million plat to cover your words??!!

China is Goodwin's Girlfriend.

Anastasios
03-25-2009, 02:37 PM
China is Goodwin's Girlfriend.

Lmfao, have you met Nirv yet, omg you guys would get along just nicely-mingling with those farmers...hahaha your post is above anything I could ever say, it's so money...

Nirvana
03-25-2009, 03:04 PM
F*ck.

Turbine's conceptual art and story-telling of MOD9 really ****es me off. This is just BS of BS.

If we are having conceptual art and story-telling of MOD10, I would be excited, because I know MOD9 is almost here and they are working on MOD10 design. No, here we have the conceptual art of MOD9.

At this rate, we won't get MOD9 in at least 3 months.

Conceptual my a$$.

/lunch break is over.

Coldest
03-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Goodwin has put a Ransacked room on Vent. I will PM Trel the details when I get home. This is the same vent server where the Risk room is and info on the game is in Dude's sign in on the channel. Anyone from Ransacked is welcome in on the fun and domination that is found in Mod 9, I mean Risk.

Anastasios
03-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Goodwin has put a Ransacked room on Vent. I will PM Trel the details when I get home. This is the same vent server where the Risk room is and info on the game is in Dude's sign in on the channel. Anyone from Ransacked is welcome in on the fun and domination that is found in Mod 9, I mean Risk.

Congratulations ladies and gentlemen...we have Mod 9, Love Your Work...Mournlands await us all---WE BROKE THE INTERNET PRO!!!

Jesen
03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
What is the website with Risk, Axis etc.

Coldest
03-25-2009, 05:02 PM
What is the website with Risk, Axis etc.

WarZone.

Accelerando
03-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Lmfao, have you met Nirv yet, omg you guys would get along just nicely-mingling with those farmers...hahaha your post is above anything I could ever say, it's so money...

Money as in Cache rules everything around me or as in shot?

Nirvana
03-28-2009, 12:27 AM
Hey gangs, I've been addicted to Rockband 1 and 2 on PS3.

I am amazed by my drum skills!

Gunga
03-28-2009, 01:58 AM
Hey gangs, I've been addicted to Rockband 1 and 2 on PS3.

I am amazed by my drum skills!

J$ said that many who share your ethnic background aren't well known for their rhythmic stylings. He said it a bit differently, though.

Accelerando
03-31-2009, 12:41 PM
After careful consideration I am officially proclaiming Trel as my new first tier minion. We ran some lowbie quests on Ghalla and he withstood the zerg test like a pro. Be it a fair warning to you Trel, and an honor, you are replacing the much missed Nagol aka Taii Chi. We will talk about health insurance and 401ks at a later date.

Anastasios
03-31-2009, 12:49 PM
After careful consideration I am officially proclaiming Trel as my new first tier minion. We ran some lowbie quests on Ghalla and he withstood the zerg test like a pro. Be it a fair warning to you Trel, and an honor, you are replacing the much missed Nagol aka Taii Chi. We will talk about health insurance and 401ks at a later date.

Oh wait, I thought I was someone else's minion....this can't possibly be.

Let me be the first to thank the THAC zeroes for accepting me into their guild on Ghallanda...I hear they are uber and can take in a Pro player like myself...

KaTet, the stepping stone for when you really just want to end up being what you already were...

Looking forward to some more action soon enough, don't be strangers on Argo, unless you end up wearing a silly hat like some of those people on your server wear....

Accelerando
03-31-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh wait, I thought I was someone else's minion....this can't possibly be.

Let me be the first to thank the THAC zeroes for accepting me into their guild on Ghallanda...I hear they are uber and can take in a Pro player like myself...

KaTet, the stepping stone for when you really just want to end up being what you already were...

Looking forward to some more action soon enough, don't be strangers on Argo, unless you end up wearing a silly hat like some of those people on your server wear....

Well considering "you are my minion" is my bit i believe I have final say on who is whose minion...If you want to be Bronkos minion that is fine with me he just has to pay me a bit of a tribute. The cost for you? Meh i think 5 prayer beads will cover it.

Nirvana
03-31-2009, 01:55 PM
so you guys now play new toons on G?

I wanna join you, to show you what a true pro is.

HeavenlyCloud
03-31-2009, 02:22 PM
Hi Niirv.

Anastasios
03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Well considering "you are my minion" is my bit i believe I have final say on who is whose minion...If you want to be Bronkos minion that is fine with me he just has to pay me a bit of a tribute. The cost for you? Meh i think 5 prayer beads will cover it.

I shall be in the WW for a few weeks looking for tribute...then again, Gunga might hook me up, I think Gunga also offered to introduce me to smatt.

Anyways, what up Nirv, you know you could report Blah for harrassment right? Get out Sellout!!!

Nirvana
04-01-2009, 02:23 PM
canceled my sub.

-Nirv

Anastasios
04-01-2009, 04:13 PM
canceled my sub.

-Nirv

Blatant lie Nirv!!! You can't pull that **** on April Fool's you noob!!

Jesen
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
canceled my sub.

-Nirv

Finally.

swisscheese
04-01-2009, 07:52 PM
I think this link deserves to make its way to Ransacked Rant then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs

Iza
04-01-2009, 11:28 PM
in

:p

Coldest
04-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey Mother,

its been too long.

Anastasios
04-01-2009, 11:34 PM
in

:p

As soon as I get in game I am so in....got to cover my losses from yesterday.

Iza
04-01-2009, 11:34 PM
in

;)

Anastasios
04-01-2009, 11:37 PM
in

;)

/roll d100
(Standard): Anastasios rolls 100 (1d100)

WINNER

toughguyjoe
04-01-2009, 11:40 PM
So in for this roll.

(Standard): Cleavon rolls 100 (1d100)

Damn, roll off?

Anastasios
04-01-2009, 11:44 PM
So in for this roll.

(Standard): Cleavon rolls 100 (1d100)

Damn, roll off?

LIES!!! Your roll is obviously a fake one!!

Jesen
04-01-2009, 11:48 PM
I think this link deserves to make its way to Ransacked Rant then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs

I bet his guild leader just announced "Abbot NOW!" in guild chat. I have a similar reaction when that happens.

toughguyjoe
04-02-2009, 12:03 AM
LIES!!! Your roll is obviously a fake one!!

But i copy pasted yours so its obvious....

Oh ****...

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!

Iza
04-02-2009, 12:11 AM
from last i remember it was 500

:)

in

Anastasios
04-02-2009, 12:27 AM
from last i remember it was 500

:)

in

Do I hear 750 or 1mil? Sounds like risky business...IN

Iza
04-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Do I hear 750 or 1mil? Sounds like risky business...IN

Thats the range i was thinking lets see how many will step out of comfort zone.

Anastasios
04-02-2009, 12:48 AM

I'm all for making Blah cry!! Where you at SELLOUT!!

Nirvana
04-02-2009, 02:27 AM
in

Erekose
04-02-2009, 02:42 AM

Sounds like a grand hustle in progress. I will watch and take notes.

Anastasios
04-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Sounds like a grand hustle in progress. I will watch and take notes.

Kind of like the hustle of that one dame in an early morning Shroud that said she would give us virtual DDO action for free during our run, or Hustle like she never did as promised? Everyone has an equal chance of winning, and with my luck recently I would say you have a better chance of seeing my Plat go to someone else...but then again you never know :cool:

Gunga
04-02-2009, 04:39 PM
in

Sup Nirv.

Nirvana
04-02-2009, 04:55 PM
nice sig, gungooshla

Nirvana
04-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey sackers, just wondering what did you do. I think there's a person was and maybe still is very ****ed off at you. You can feel the anger and heat from my lab.

PS, don't ask what lab I'm working in.

-Nirv

HeavenlyCloud
04-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Hey sackers, just wondering what did you do. I think there's a person was and maybe still is very ****ed off at you. You can feel the anger and heat from my lab.

PS, don't ask what lab I'm working in.

-Nirv

What lab are you working in?

Hi Nirv.

Nirvana
04-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi Blah!

Didn't play with you for a while, kinda miss you!!! How are you doing bro?

Yuck.... I almost throw up for what I've just said.

Yaga_Nub
04-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Blah!

I just read it and I kind of threw up too.

HeavenlyCloud
04-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Hi Blah!

:(

Accelerando
04-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Katsacked Lamannia FTW

Jondallar
04-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Katsacked Lamannia FTW

United By Destiny To Loot Every F*ckin Chest Until Empty

"Sacked Kats" - from the Urban Dictionary

1. Sack of Kats - A weapon used to defeat any enemy that comes your way. A sack of cats is actually exactly that, a sack of cats. Usually the cats in this sack are ferrel and extremely hungry making for a really gruesome demise for your opponent. Once the sack of cats has been thrown, they fight each other until they have fought their way out of the sack, and then they tear your skin to shreds afterwards eating your remains.
#1. Nnnnooooo!!!! Not the sack of cats! What have I done to deserve this? I'm not ready to die...

#2. Man... I didn't know that throwing a sack of cats could be so gruesome. That was friggen awesome! That guys face is trailing from the side of Fluffy's mouth.

2. Sack of Kats - Don't stick your hand in. An intractible problem that will cause confusion and chaos to anyone who tries to deal with it.
A candidate who talks about reforming social security is sticking his arm in a sack of cats.

3. Sack of Kats When a females pubic hair exceeds the top of her jeans.

'Nuff Said
J$

SockMonkey
04-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Lol!

Gunga
04-05-2009, 11:30 AM
3. Sack of Kats When a females pubic hair exceeds the top of her jeans.

'Nuff Said
J$

That just pulls it all together nicely, dun'it?

Jondallar
04-05-2009, 04:48 PM
That just pulls it all together nicely, dun'it?

I thought so

HeavenlyCloud
04-05-2009, 04:56 PM
After talking with Trel i think the new name is: My Little Sacked Kats

Or My Little PWNY & kinda friends.

You guys can choose.

Jondallar
04-05-2009, 05:21 PM
After talking with Trel i think the new name is: My Little Sacked Kats

Or My Little PWNY & kinda friends.

You guys can choose.

If you had more to offer I might consider Sacked Kats and Pwny Show

Accelerando
04-06-2009, 08:15 AM
United By Destiny To Loot Every F*ckin Chest Until Empty

"Sacked Kats"

*Sigh* Fine. Ladies first and all that.

Jondallar
04-06-2009, 08:38 AM
*Sigh* Fine. Ladies first and all that.

Cache It all depends on whether the name is a noun or a verb... Kat Sacked is a verb like Ransacked. As in - Oh **** I just got Kat Sacked.

Where as Sacked Kats is a pluralised Noun like KaTet. As in - Those muther ****ing Sacked Kats beat the new raid first again, I h8 there attitude but am fprced to respect their skill.

I leave it up to who ever dl's Lammania first to decide what name we have. Im here to provide options and service your mothers, nothing more.

Anastasios
04-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Word on the street is that some PWNY's want in...

I give you- Sacked Kats at a PWNY Show

Guess who is providing the entertainment for us!!!! :cool:

InfidelofHaLL
04-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Word on the street is that some PWNY's want in...

I give you- Sacked Kats at a PWNY Show

Guess who is providing the entertainment for us!!!! :cool:

does the name platinum have anything to do with it

Gunga
04-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Cache It all depends on whether the name is a noun or a verb... Kat Sacked is a verb like Ransacked. As in - Oh **** I just got Kat Sacked.

Where as Sacked Kats is a pluralised Noun like KaTet. As in - Those muther ****ing Sacked Kats beat the new raid first again, I h8 there attitude but am fprced to respect their skill.

I leave it up to who ever dl's Lammania first to decide what name we have. Im here to provide options and service your mothers, nothing more.

You better start providing some better options because my mom's not impressed.

Accelerando
04-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Sacked Kats at a PWNY Show

Winner!

Jondallar
04-06-2009, 09:09 AM
You better start providing some better options because my mom's not impressed.

Dude tell your mom the dwarf said no dice, and theres not a freakin thing I can do about it. Goodwins mom is so much easier to deal with, what with the ball gag and all that.

The Pwny's need to come up with some concrete reason to let them in. We cant teach them how to beat new content for nothing. I mean Blah has no mom and Mhykkes mom is only like 28 years old which is waaaaaay to young to be of any interest and Im not even sure who the rest of the sellouts are.

Although KatSacked could align with a guild called oh I dont know say "The Selloutt's" and let them have access to a private chat channel for a fee of no less than 6000k plat per person

Accelerando
04-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Dude tell your mom the dwarf said no dice, and theres not a freakin thing I can do about it. Goodwins mom is so much easier to deal with, what with the ball gag and all that.

I don't know about that. The sheer cost in prot acid and neutralize poison pots alone....

Jondallar
04-07-2009, 09:52 PM
if anybody wants to let cats out of bags, it's me who has to keep sitting on them ><
Sacked Kats ftw

Gunga
04-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Sacked Kats ftw

Well that seals the deal, eh?

Accelerando
04-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Well that seals the deal, eh?

Guess so.

Jondallar
04-10-2009, 11:31 AM
So only 2 from ransacked on Llama Land. Trel or myself can help anyone streamline the process for anyone else interested in trying out mod 9, of course u still have lots of time because the 4 new quests and raid we see are still locked.

It would be good to have more on to help bugg test the mod for Turbine. Plus it would give more from Ransacked a chance to run with the KaTet folks w/o having to transfer a toon or level a lowby.

Nirvana
04-10-2009, 11:41 AM
I will download and install tonight.

I'm too busy with her lately

SockMonkey
04-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Cant test the "new" content as far as I can see. I found shaverath but the enterence to quests are no where to be found.

Nirvana
04-12-2009, 02:55 PM
soon™

or it will be SONY product.

Jondallar
04-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Cant test the "new" content as far as I can see. I found shaverath but the enterence to quests are no where to be found.

pudge look for Sacked Kats when content is open..for an invite

HeavenlyCloud
04-12-2009, 04:31 PM
pudge look for Sacked Kats when content is open..for an invite

Sacked Kats on a PWNY Show*.

Accelerando
04-12-2009, 07:50 PM
If you had more to offer I might consider Sacked Kats and Pwny Show

Sorry boys, it was in beta but our QA guys decided Sacked Kats was the winner. :eek:

edit: I was pulling for Rotten Kitty but you can't win all the time.

Jondallar
04-13-2009, 02:30 AM

U MIGHT HAVE HAD A SHOT WITH DONKEY SHOW. PWNY SHOWS R COMMON AND NOT NEARLY EVIL ENOUGH. BLACK HATS FTW.

to lazy to turn caps off... deal with the yelling;)

Jondallar
04-13-2009, 02:33 AM
blacKhATSACKED maybe

Accelerando
04-13-2009, 09:28 AM
We should rename to "We Kick Puppies"

Jondallar
04-13-2009, 09:49 AM
We should rename to "We Kick Puppies"

points or simply engulfed?

Gunga
04-13-2009, 10:03 AM
points or simply engulfed?

I got one. I also have the thread if anyone needs some good toilet material.

I'ts a great read.

Iza
04-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Something is wrong........i have more plat building in my coin bag like when shroud came out and no one rolling me for it.That just wrong!!!Where is the fun in that :( i mean i cant posibly keep like this and actually become capped in my sack.I dunno i thought better of you all especially the regulars.Oh well i guess that may just have to happen then i may drop my huge purse on th table for th ultimate roll off of argo so far.Actually that is fine and ill keep at it then see who is game:p

Jondallar
04-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Something is wrong........i have more plat building in my coin bag like when shroud came out and no one rolling me for it.That just wrong!!!Where is the fun in that :( i mean i cant posibly keep like this and actually become capped in my sack.I dunno i thought better of you all especially the regulars.Oh well i guess that may just have to happen then i may drop my huge purse on th table for th ultimate roll off of argo so far.Actually that is fine and ill keep at it then see who is game:p

lol mom, i have never ever won a roll for plat, or for loot that i ended up being able to keep. if u want i suppose i could just mail u some plat since u will just win anyways

Nirvana
04-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Thanks guys. You made my cleric very rich. Muhahahaha

Gunga
04-13-2009, 02:19 PM
The last two groups I've been in with Mom, I left with tens of thousands less. I'm getting rid of the I and N keys on my gaming keyboard.

Nirvana
04-13-2009, 02:20 PM
And we will only have 4-5 new quests in MOD9, guys...

I bet there will be a lot of grinding BS again, Like gathering 1000 xxx shards with yyy tokens to craft zzz, stuff like that.

Hey, when did the gathering quests in shroud work?

Jondallar
04-13-2009, 04:40 PM

Gunga
04-13-2009, 04:43 PM

Leaving office now...c u in :30.

KaKa
04-13-2009, 06:10 PM
And we will only have 4-5 new quests in MOD9, guys...

I bet there will be a lot of grinding BS again, Like gathering 1000 xxx shards with yyy tokens to craft zzz, stuff like that.

Hey, when did the gathering quests in shroud work?

Now that's a disappointment.

Anastasios
04-16-2009, 12:46 PM
I think you're hitting the nail on the head Nirv...

I'm a big fan of the grind, but I'm an even bigger fan of the same old 4-5 quests also.

I'm happy Nirv, I waited a long time for Mod 9, and I'm sure Mod 10 will be right around the corner...you just have to walk from NY to LA to find that corner though, but it will be worth it right?

Nirvana
04-17-2009, 11:59 AM
I have couple friends playing wow, they will hook me up if I'm bored and decide to play that game.

4-5 quests and 4 levels aint enough for me and I'm pretty sure I will take a long break.

Bindox
04-17-2009, 12:12 PM

The word is nobslob.

And what about "whiny batch" ? A group of horses whinnying (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whinnying)?

Anastasios
04-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Hurry up with this mod already...

DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO DAMO

Quit ****ing DAMO off!!! HOW ABOUT THEM HABS NOW, SOMEONE THROW THEM A LIFELINE!!!

Don't even think of using Mom's hard earned plat to pay your DDO bookie!!

Bindox
04-22-2009, 03:10 PM
Hurry up with this mod already...

Quit ****ing DAMO off!!! HOW ABOUT THEM HABS NOW, SOMEONE THROW THEM A LIFELINE!!!

Don't even think of using Mom's hard earned plat to pay your DDO bookie!!

Step away from the keyboard slowly. Turn around, walk away. Play with some Legos or something. :)

Nirvana
04-22-2009, 06:04 PM
why... I don't get it... are you that bored

Accelerando
04-22-2009, 11:59 PM

Great now I have a Harry Belafonte song stuck in my head. Cranking Opeth NOW!

Mike_Fun_Spot
04-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Great now I have a Harry Belafonte song stuck in my head. Cranking Opeth NOW!

Is dradle dradle dradle what you were thinking of? ahahah

Jondallar
04-23-2009, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6RuURE9Y44

Accelerando
04-23-2009, 12:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6RuURE9Y44

That is the anthem of awesome.

Anastasios
04-23-2009, 04:05 AM
Suddenly I have this strange urge to get some Halva....goes great with tea, maybe even some sesame or almond variation. Sounds like a great tea party in the making...

Άντε ρε χαλβά!! GTFO

BelVic
04-26-2009, 02:25 PM
*** cough *** 800k in 1 hr ..... good shroud run
thank you ....thank you
All your money contributions will be spent to equip new WF soldiers

WeaselKing
04-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Hey guys thanks for the runs Friday night, Apu always enjoys running with you. :D Hopefully I will get my mic fixed soon so you can hear him again.

Ragemage
04-27-2009, 12:52 PM
*** cough *** 800k in 1 hr ..... good shroud run
thank you ....thank you
All your money contributions will be spent to equip new WF soldiers

What?!?

You won that?

I thought that Mother always wins. Shes ransacking her cleric only due her uberrolls... ;)

But today I was lucky. :D

Nirvana
04-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Hey gangs, my friends and I found a new game to play when there's nothing to do in DDO. It's called spellborn, the combat system is kinda cool. Currently it's free to play.

Jondallar
04-28-2009, 01:32 PM
downloading now

SockMonkey
04-28-2009, 02:06 PM
ya me too... they really really need to release the mod or they are going to loose me at least.. again... maybe perm..

Jondallar
04-30-2009, 01:43 PM
spellborn = decent active combat in a wow/lotro world and look. Loot is meaningless so far. It is kinda boring to. It is free though so I will be mucking around on it

Nirvana
04-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Maybe it's time to enjoy FPS game, or Warcraft 3 doing some Tower Defense.. it's always fun to play.

Talking on the phone when playing DDO is a bad habit, now I'm on the phone all the time when playing a game, doesn't matter what it is anymore...... Fooook!

KaKa
04-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Talking on the phone when playing DDO is a bad habit, now I'm on the phone all the time when playing a game, doesn't matter what it is anymore...... Fooook!

At least you recognize it as a problem. I want the old nirv who pays attention back.

Jondallar
04-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Maybe it's time to enjoy FPS game, or Warcraft 3 doing some Tower Defense.. it's always fun to play.

Tower defense PWNS

At least you recognize it as a problem. I want the old nirv who pays attention back.

I tell you Tass, everyone has gotten sooooo lazy these days. We can screw around on hound, shroud and even VoD and still crank them out without breaking a sweat. I think there will be a bit of house cleaning once the mod goes live and we go looking for dinner. I want to be the one who boots Nirv 'cause he's such a slacker now when he plays;)

Nirvana
04-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Even I'm a slacker, I'm still better than you! ™

Yea, you heard me.

I might go find my Warcraft 3 CD and play Tower Defense online again...

Jondallar
04-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Even I'm a slacker, I'm still better than you! ™

Yea, you heard me.

I might go find my Warcraft 3 CD and play Tower Defense online again...
qft:( thats why i wanna boot you first to hide my inadequacies

SockMonkey
05-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Here is another time passer as weakbine keeps us waiting.

http://www.onemorelevel.com/

Iza
05-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Talking on the phone when playing DDO is a bad habit, now I'm on the phone all the time when playing a game, doesn't matter what it is anymore...... Fooook![/QUOTE]

Ya know i would gladly do a shroud run with Roricious anytime while you run in a wall and have phone sox and drink pots than not play .....who th heck can we blam now except Canada when your not on.How can you prove you are better even when on the phone when you dont renoob your subscription.I dont believe you

See i would do anything for the guildies to renoob and slack around in game while i keep my motherly instincts honed to keep you all healed....

i prefer a bad old habit than a new one that resembles the old one fooooooook

Magi
05-10-2009, 06:39 PM
having been off the forums for a while i missed the ransacked rant thread....wow, what a bunch of pooftas

Anastasios
05-11-2009, 04:52 AM
having been off the forums for a while i missed the ransacked rant thread....wow, what a bunch of pooftas

We have always maintained our stance on shatfoop and pooftahs from the getgo...

We're not the ones hiding behind an effeminate guild name trying to recruit gals that we can associate with and tell us it's okay to be different. Add Blah into the equation and I think we know who puts the poof into pooftah.

Pink Boas aren't in our guild's must have list, we readily give them to the PWNY prancers any time of the day.

Don't let Blah hold you all back and sell you out as being something you guys aren't (cause I know you and the rest of the posse are straight shooters), we know why Sorcey hasn't been on for awhile...

Magi
05-11-2009, 05:59 AM
We have always maintained our stance on shatfoop and pooftahs from the getgo...

We're not the ones hiding behind an effeminate guild name trying to recruit gals that we can associate with and tell us it's okay to be different. Add Blah into the equation and I think we know who puts the poof into pooftah.

Pink Boas aren't in our guild's must have list, we readily give them to the PWNY prancers any time of the day.

Don't let Blah hold you all back and sell you out as being something you guys aren't (cause I know you and the rest of the posse are straight shooters), we know why Sorcey hasn't been on for awhile...

...its early in the AM and i'm not reading all that sh*t you wrote....I will just say this.....you guys have Babs. I win

Anastasios
05-11-2009, 11:49 AM
...its early in the AM and i'm not reading all that sh*t you wrote....I will just say this.....you guys have Babs. I win

Well then you need to grab some coffee, a package of oreos and wake the f up.

Babs is known as quite the rooter, albeit it Roos, but they are all females from what I've heard. Same can be said of Jugs and sheep...

But we know how Blah swings...

Blah: Sorcey take this ring I love you...

Sorcey: Dude you're scaring me, I'm leaving this game for awhile.

3 months later...

Trel: hey Sorcey long time no see

Sorcey: Is Blah still playing?

Trel: Yeah...

Sorcey: Then I'm not-NO POOFTAHS

Accelerando
05-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Meh. You know where to find Katet Hotsacks.

Jondallar
05-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Meh. You know where to find Katet HAWTsacks.

fixed

Erekose
05-12-2009, 10:24 AM

I am Babs and I win.

I have many things yet to do in game so am on every night although my window of time is reduced to about 2-3 hours of play time.

I run titan, reaver, hound and shroud as per usual.

cyas all when you return.

Jondallar
05-12-2009, 03:06 PM
I am Babs and I win.

I have many things yet to do in game so am on every night although my window of time is reduced to about 2-3 hours of play time.

Your fortitude impresses me Erekose. I wouldnt trade you for Blah.. maybe Mhykke and Blah, but not staight up;)

Magi
05-12-2009, 04:20 PM
I am Babs and I win.

Titan?? Oh yeah....FIRE!!!! Party wipe :)

I LOVE THIS GAME

Accelerando
05-13-2009, 11:54 AM
fixed

Great thanks. Now I can't stop touching myself.

Erekose
05-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Titan?? Oh yeah....FIRE!!!! Party wipe :)

I LOVE THIS GAME

Actually it was

"Fire the fracking laser......" <wipe>

That person no longer works with this company.

Jondallar
05-25-2009, 01:35 AM
globe of invulnerability is the new grease:D

SockMonkey
05-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Well friends I just canceled my account, the powers that be have driven another one away. If mod9 is amazing who know.. but ya weak sauce turbine.

Jondallar
05-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Well friends I just canceled my account, the powers that be have driven another one away. If mod9 is amazing who know.. but ya weak sauce turbine.
:(

Jesen
05-28-2009, 10:36 PM

dun dun dun...another one bites the dust. :(

Nirvana
07-01-2009, 05:39 AM
I can post again.

KaKa
07-01-2009, 12:38 PM
I can post again.

Hi Nirv!