PDA

View Full Version : Bard Instruments

Rog
02-19-2009, 04:20 AM
RAID LOOT
Harps, lutes and other musical instruments that can pulled by a bard and they have new effects and bonus for playing them.
this would really broaden a bards use in a group i know that it would take a lot of coding but please take this serious!

bderagon
02-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Raid loot fills our raid loot tables, see my equipment post as to why they need a gem/rune system added to the raid loot.

This could be part of the bard "class" rewards off of those gem/runes.

Or, it could be added only to bard end lists of a raid/group event.

Other ideas, for newer dungeons they could add a small room, content, portion of a wall, etc. behind a charisma locked area, something only a handful of classes would have, and add the instruments there.

Giselle
02-19-2009, 04:48 PM
/signed

Yay! Bard love!

Gordo
02-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Would love a few other instrument choices and a DIFFERENT sounding song for each buff.

ArkoHighStar
02-19-2009, 04:52 PM
To try something new I tried LOTRO for a while, and while the game itself could not hold my interest, some of its features certainly were great fun. In LOTRO you can actually play custom songs based on a file. That and there was a /slap emote which just never got old

Turial
02-19-2009, 07:31 PM
To try something new I tried LOTRO for a while, and while the game itself could not hold my interest, some of its features certainly were great fun. In LOTRO you can actually play custom songs based on a file. That and there was a /slap emote which just never got old

/slap will never get old.

Also congratulations on not being the cubes bottom side (nice forum title).