PDA

View Full Version : With Mod 9 coming...

AkromaAoW
02-18-2009, 08:45 PM
<Deleted>

Braegan
02-18-2009, 09:49 PM
GL in your search man, any guild would be happy to have you among their ranks I am sure.

Future
02-18-2009, 10:55 PM
I know, you know what I would say. :)
The door is open and the red carpet has been put out!

Any guild would be lucky to have you! Whichever guild you choose, I wish you the best!

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Say, "Hello!" to the Mrs.

Your Friend,
Future

Ringos
02-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Like I stated elsewhere...the Silver Waffle would love to have you! :)

Good luck in your quest to find a 'home' Eriik. You are a great player!

AkromaAoW
02-19-2009, 07:01 AM
<Deleted>

AkromaAoW
02-19-2009, 07:16 AM
<Deleted>

Ringos
02-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Um, wouldn't that make us a quild of 2 :p?

Nooo0o. We have original member #4 who just returned to the game. That would make 3 of us. I'm pretty sure my forum and in-game CHA could nab us a few folks. I might be able to use your name to bring in a handfull. Yeah, we could probably fill a raid. Ok, so maybe we would FAIL all the raids, but doesn't that build character or something like that?

Me: Figurehead of the most patchwork guild on the server
You: Big fish, small pond, best patch on the quilt

There it is, all laid out in front of you. The golden carrrot! :)

tihocan
02-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Just thought I'd throw TES (http://tes.rbcb.net/) in there... could be an interesting guild for you because of the broad range of playstyles in there. You can both help less experienced people when you feel like it, and zerg with others when you don't ;)
Check the # of online people during your playtimes and see how you like it... I wouldn't quality it as neither big nor small, due to not everyone investing the same amount of time in the game the online count tends to vary a lot....

Tresha_D'Artet
02-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Eriik,

We've known each other for awhile now, and have done alot of questing together, as i am sure alot of folks on Tharashk/Thelanis have. There arent alot of folks that I look for whenever I have a question about a build, or weaponset, the cases of "would this work with that, or does this feat or enhancement work well with the build i am trying for", and as you know you have always been one of those that i look for. As many have already stated, I personally, cant think of many that would not welcome you into their guild. Good luck where you end up, and I have missed questing with you and Emma very much!

DoctorWhofan
02-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Merc's Only. Yu are already playing that style Eriik, you might as well have the guild tag.

BUT

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. As long as you are happy, man.

AkromaAoW
02-19-2009, 02:33 PM
<Deleted>

AkromaAoW
02-19-2009, 02:49 PM
<Deleted>

jokersblood
02-21-2009, 06:24 PM
good to see you back bud i know sl is to large for your taste but your always welcome there

Waukeen
02-27-2009, 12:06 AM
edited

Ringos
02-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Not that it's a bad idea, but running a guild brings up a whole mess of issues that you don't have when you join a guild. The worst issue would probably be from folks who mean well. I imagine that there would be a great number of folks that would love to join Eriik in a guild if he started one. That would lead to one of two scenarios:

1. Eriik allows everyone to join that wants in, not wanting to be the 'bad guy' and then he is in charge of leading a large group with people of various skill levels and personalities

2. Eriik politely declines some based on how they would fit and suddenly "That Eriik guy is a real elitist tool"

Knowing what I do know about him, I don't think he would really be happy with either of those scenarios.

Just my 2 coppers

-Ringos, Leader of the Silver Waffle (who is holding a place JUST in case! :) )

AkromaAoW
03-01-2009, 05:38 AM
<Deleted>

DoctorWhofan
03-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Not that it's a bad idea, but running a guild brings up a whole mess of issues that you don't have when you join a guild. The worst issue would probably be from folks who mean well. I imagine that there would be a great number of folks that would love to join Eriik in a guild if he started one. That would lead to one of two scenarios:

1. Eriik allows everyone to join that wants in, not wanting to be the 'bad guy' and then he is in charge of leading a large group with people of various skill levels and personalities

2. Eriik politely declines some based on how they would fit and suddenly "That Eriik guy is a real elitist tool"

Knowing what I do know about him, I don't think he would really be happy with either of those scenarios.

Just my 2 coppers

-Ringos, Leader of the Silver Waffle (who is holding a place JUST in case! :) )

Agreed on the first. Those who are offended by Eriik in anything were never gunna be happy in the first place. Eriik is the nicest guy I've ever met in thegame. I think that anyone who would be offended by him would be in a world of hurt by everyone else on the server.

-Trissa (who also is saving a spot for him in her guild, and would never be mad if he chose another)

Ringos
03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Agreed on the first. Those who are offended by Eriik in anything were never gunna be happy in the first place. Eriik is the nicest guy I've ever met in thegame. I think that anyone who would be offended by him would be in a world of hurt by everyone else on the server.

-Trissa (who also is saving a spot for him in her guild, and would never be mad if he chose another)

Ahh, but human nature tells us different dear Trissa...

He who is snubbed has hurt feelings (or 'is butt-hurt' for the Xoriat folks :) )

Ringos
03-10-2009, 02:37 PM
This thread is looks like a block of Swiss cheese! :)