PDA

View Full Version : Looking for early am static, or permadeath guild.

Bogricia
02-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Ive been playing for a month or so and am looking for a static group or a permadeath guild that plays in the am hours. I am free any night and generally log in around 1230-1am CST. I have a 6th level Cleric and am more than willing to start from scratch.

If anyone is in a group like this or knows of one. Please let me know. Growing tired of the soloing and PUG's. Thanks in advance for your help.

If there arnt any, I'm willing to start one up if there are interested adventurers.

KGWiking
02-19-2009, 05:54 AM
Hi,

Valhalla has a few PST players. We are on Ghallanda. Although you and me might never group there are a few on at that time. There are weekends too!

KG Wiking

Ive been playing for a month or so and am looking for a static group or a permadeath guild that plays in the am hours. I am free any night and generally log in around 1230-1am CST. I have a 6th level Cleric and am more than willing to start from scratch.

If anyone is in a group like this or knows of one. Please let me know. Growing tired of the soloing and PUG's. Thanks in advance for your help.

If there arnt any, I'm willing to start one up if there are interested adventurers.

parvo
02-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Please try Vallhalla of Ghallanda first, but if there times don't fit you, Mortal Voyage has players on during the day. We're allways looking to add off hours players. Good luck.