PDA

View Full Version : Account Management Closed for Presidents Day 2/16/09

Victorie
02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
The Account Management department will be closed on Presidents Day, February 16, 2009. They will re-open again as usual on Tuesday, February 17, 2009.

bohemian3
02-13-2009, 08:21 PM
I find it ironic that you would actually post you're going to be closed come Tuesday. You apparently have been all week. I've sent numerous emails to get in contact regarding my account and remained on hold for 45 minutes and finally had to give up.

Please check Inquiry # 194841. For two and a half days I've tried to upgrade my account. My credit card has been charged but my account and access not upgraded.

I'm sorry I've had to use a public forum to vent this, but I didn't know what else to do.

Please check the posts also:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=172731

Please attend to this.

Hokiewa
02-14-2009, 11:19 AM
This is abysmal service. A new player trying to pay and play can't get in due to your incompetence....

Amazing

Victorie
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
The Account Management department answers all emails as quickly as possible in the order they are received. They were open last week, as were the phones. However, they do have a very high volume to process at the moment, which can prolong response time.

That being said, please check your email. ;)

Altarboy
02-18-2009, 06:48 PM
The Account Management department answers all emails as quickly as possible in the order they are received. They were open last week, as were the phones. However, they do have a very high volume to process at the moment, which can prolong response time.

That being said, please check your email. ;)
Thats a ludacris cop out...
I have a guildie thats been trying just to get an account reactivated since last thursday....
still cant get anyone on the phone and no answer to email.
Honestly Turbines attention to this game is sorely lacking.
We as paying customers deserve a response in less than a week regardless of "volume". Please re-evaluate your priorities Turbine you have been failing to excess in all areas of both technical and customer service. How can you expect to a) get new customers b) retain old ones if you can simply reactivate an account for a week because of a holiday. I look foreward to your lack of response to this.