PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Screenshot Contest!

Tolero
02-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Are you in the mood for love? Can you feel the romance all around you in the game? Then now is the perfect time to enter our DDO Valentine Screenshot Contest! Send us your Valentine-themed screenshots, and you could win a custom title on the DDO forums! Entries will be accepted in the following categories:

I <3 DDO - Show your love for DDO!
Cupid's Arrow - Archers grab your bows, and let's see your best Cupid-related screenshots!
Perfect Pair - Can you capture the most romantic couple? (Non-humanoid entries accepted!)
Most Romantic Individual - Do you have the look... of love?
Most Romantic Guild - Steal our hearts with a shot of your guild!

The contest runs from February 9th through February 16th. Entries must be received by Turbine by 12:01AM Eastern, February 17th. We will be accepting entries to the I <3 DDO category until midnight tonight (technically 12:01 AM Eastern February 18th).

1 winner from each category will be announced on the DDO forums on February 18th (for a total of 5 winners overall). Eligible winners will receive a special forum title ("I <3 DDO" or "Hopeless Romantic").

Screenshots must be original and unedited (cropping is allowed) and should have a resolution of at least 1024x768. Here are some tips for taking screenshots:

The number pad or right mouse button can be used to adjust the camera angle
F11 or CTRL-P takes your screenshot
Screenshots are stored in My Documents/Dungeons & Dragons Online
Alt-Z will remove the UI, and V will remove floaty names

To enter the DDO Valentine's Screenshot Contest, send your entry to ddo@turbine.com with the subject line "DDO Valentines Screenshot Contest". All entries must include the category for which it is being entered, the player's name, e-mail address, primary player and/or forum name (if any), names of characters in the screenshot, and desired name(s) to credit (i.e., real name, player name or forum name). You may enter as many submissions as you wish.

Click here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=172262) for official rules and tips on sending in your entry!

Dozen_Black_Roses
02-09-2009, 03:53 PM
muhahaha ~starts scheming screenshots~

Dexxaan
02-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Is censorship also in the air? :eek:

Tolero
02-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Is censorship also in the air? :eek:

Keep it clean :p the Cube doesn't love anyone heh.

Gum
02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Oh gosh Oh gosh.....and the masses rejoice. Woooot!!! *passes out at keyboard*

*regains consciousness* Thank you! :)

Mockduck
02-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Sneak-humping is Soooooo romantic... :D

Gum
02-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Sneak-humping is Soooooo romantic... :D

/Signed

Borror0
02-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Keep it clean :p the Cube doesn't love anyone heh.
I would say that the cube loves some people's post more than others. ;)

puredesire
02-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks for finally giving a name to this most offensive and brutal of attack forms...Just curious though, does sneak humping attack get a +2 bonus for the rear attack?

Tolero
02-17-2009, 04:25 PM
There's still time to get in the contest! Competition is fierce in the Perfect Pair category, but we're going to continue taking entries in the "I <3 DDO" category until Midnight tonight (EST time - 5 GMT)! Don't be shy, you could win a forum title for showing your love for DDO! You never know unless you try!

kyebosh
02-17-2009, 05:05 PM
There's still time to get in the contest! Competition is fierce in the Perfect Pair category, but we're going to continue taking entries in the "I <3 DDO" category until Midnight tonight (EST time - 5 GMT)! Don't be shy, you could win a forum title for showing your love for DDO! You never know unless you try!

You'd have at least 1 more entry if it was open to AU residents & not just USA.
*grumble grumble*

Oxvon
02-18-2009, 05:45 PM
1 winner from each category will be announced on the DDO forums on February 18th (for a total of 5 winners overall). Eligible winners will receive a special forum title ("I <3 DDO" or "Hopeless Romantic").

So uhh who won? Did I miss something?