PDA

View Full Version : Shared bank and inventory slots

Aussieee
02-09-2009, 02:40 AM
Woudn't it be awesome to be able to access your bank and inventory from any of your charachters?
Especially for colectables,ingridients,relics,scrolls,potions and so on......................I would really like to see that feature in the near future.Anybody else have the same problem ? Not enough room for everything you have in their inventory and bank spaces?

How about being able to mail more then one item at a time,that would save alot of time as well.

Discuss:P

FluffyCalico
02-09-2009, 02:41 AM
woudn't It Be Awesome To Be Able To Access Your Bank From Any Of Your Charachters?
Especially For Colectables,ingridients,relics,scrolls,potions And So On......................i Would Really Like To See That Feature In The Near Future.anybody Else Have The Same Problem ? Not Enough Room For Everything You Have In Their Inventory And Bank Spaces?

Discuss:p

No

Aussieee
02-09-2009, 02:42 AM
No
:)

bandyman1
02-09-2009, 03:31 AM
I think it's a great idea Fergie.

I've set aside Sun. as my inventory day, and when you have 20 toons across 2 accounts, it's a pita to try to gear new toons.

Please for the love of God devs; Even a damn offline inventory showing the banked and carried gear for each of our toons would be an improvment.