PDA

View Full Version : abbott patch

BlackSteel
01-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Any chance we can receive the new abbott raid in a little patch before the next big mod? Give us some new old content to play with before a whole new pack of adventures? I expect alot of hard work has gone into the abbott, and if its released at the same time as new high level stuff, then its just going to end up on the backburner again. If you would like to get alot of people in there to test it out, or atleast see it, then putting it out before would be the best idea. As not many people are going to take the time to flag their characters for the raid when theres new content to run.

Justin1341
01-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Im enertaining myself fine running it :)

GlassCannon
01-19-2009, 09:07 AM
Any chance we can receive the new abbott raid in a little patch before the next big mod? Give us some new old content to play with before a whole new pack of adventures? I expect alot of hard work has gone into the abbott, and if its released at the same time as new high level stuff, then its just going to end up on the backburner again. If you would like to get alot of people in there to test it out, or atleast see it, then putting it out before would be the best idea. As not many people are going to take the time to flag their characters for the raid when theres new content to run.

XP for lvl 15-17....

heh.