PDA

View Full Version : New Panacea spell icon please.

Wizzly_Bear
12-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Please change the Panacea icon. It is exactly the same as the Heal spell icon, even the exact same Roman numeral (despite being a 4th lvl spell, not a 6th).

While you're at it, please fix the spell components to reflect the proper Roman numeral of VIII instead of the nonsensical IIX.

Turial
12-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah I had to move the spells apart cause I kept hitting panacea rather then heal. Needless to say the tanks were less then pleased with my healing that time.

Lithic
12-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Please change the Panacea icon. It is exactly the same as the Heal spell icon, even the exact same Roman numeral (despite being a 4th lvl spell, not a 6th).

While you're at it, please fix the spell components to reflect the proper Roman numeral of VIII instead of the nonsensical IIX.

Everyone knows that IIX is the proper way to show the number "8" in the ancient language of the first ebberon natives. Theres no such thing as romans.

Lorichie
12-29-2008, 05:25 PM
/signed. At the very least make it a darker color if nothing else. Something quick.

R

Thelmallen
12-29-2008, 05:28 PM
/signed. Seems like a small thing to fix. Why haven't they don it already?

Dirac
12-29-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm for this.

Cadaia
12-29-2008, 08:25 PM
I'd like to know what the heck was wrong with the original graphic for it.....

There was absolutely no reason to change it to be identical to Heal.

RG_Arlyn
12-29-2008, 10:23 PM
I agree, there was nothing wrong with the original icon for panacea......then all of a sudden, and update comes along and its changed.....did nobody notice this months ago.....I guess more people need to bug report the little things that are wrong, maybe it possibly could be fixed....lol

Wizzly_Bear
12-29-2008, 10:31 PM
I agree, there was nothing wrong with the original icon for panacea......then all of a sudden, and update comes along and its changed.....did nobody notice this months ago.....I guess more people need to bug report the little things that are wrong, maybe it possibly could be fixed....lol
im playing my first cleric since about 2 years ago so it was new to me.

RG_Arlyn
12-29-2008, 10:37 PM
when the spell first became available (I guess when you didn't have a cleric of that level) it had its own icon. Then I believe in the next update, it was changed to match heal. As someone with 2 capped clerics, it was an annoying change, but I usually just throw a full heal instead of using panacea anyway.

As for annoying icons, there are other spells that dont have proper icons or unique ones, for instance the mass protection from elements scrolls...

Lillitheris
12-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Angelskin icon anyone...

I can't believe they still haven't fixed that. I bug reported it at least 6 months ago.

In_Like_Flynn
12-30-2008, 11:56 AM
IIX is valid.

Wizzly_Bear
12-30-2008, 12:36 PM
IIX is valid.
IIX means nothing

the Roman symbol for 8 is VIII

Lithic
12-30-2008, 12:55 PM
IIX means nothing

the Roman symbol for 8 is VIII

Last I checked, the romans never made it to Eberron. IIX in DDO means 8. Get over it.