PDA

View Full Version : Fix Divine Sacrifice

Blktom
12-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Make it a timed duration instead of one swing. Even if it lasts 1 minute, it would be more useful. Make the damage continuous or hit at the end of the spell or whatever you want. Just please get rid of a 'one swing' option in a non-turn based setting. Smite is bad enough being that, don't make DS that worthless too.

Thanks

Balkas
12-24-2008, 12:19 PM
You think DS and Exalted Smite are worthless?

DS II gives you +7d6 and an increased multiplier every 3 seconds.

That seems far from worthless to me.

Lifespawn
12-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Make it a timed duration instead of one swing. Even if it lasts 1 minute, it would be more useful. Make the damage continuous or hit at the end of the spell or whatever you want. Just please get rid of a 'one swing' option in a non-turn based setting. Smite is bad enough being that, don't make DS that worthless too.

Thanks

not signed don't need another clicky i actually like the way it works over your suggestion.

How would they implement it your way activate to lose 50 hp's and 10 sp for 1 minute thats too limiting imo and people would forget or have bad timing and hit the thing for damage and kill themselves.

Sirea
12-25-2008, 09:43 AM
God no not another paladin clickie! AAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhh..... *runs off into the horizon*

And I concur, ES is *far* from useless. Critting Harry for 400 points in one swing is just fine with me ;)

Darth_Sizzle
12-25-2008, 09:59 AM

Thanks

I like it the way it is, I don't have any problems inserting DS in to my attack chain

Gum
12-25-2008, 03:51 PM
You think DS and Exalted Smite are worthless?

DS II gives you +7d6 and an increased multiplier every 3 seconds.

That seems far from worthless to me.

Agree 100%

Soul-Shaker
12-28-2008, 07:30 PM
I would sign this only if I know how it would be changed into a clicky. As it is now it works fine except in laggy situations where I'm use to playing in like shroud speed runs DS clicking and desyncs with server due to lag wastes a lot of potential dps that would be better over a duration but that would also mean either a nerf to the current dps or costing something that would make it worthless.

My suggestion would only be, but hard programmers, being able to add auto trigger status whenever a 1 time clicky finished cooldown kinda of like they did in CoH. This would mean that during if you set DS in this status and say with auto attack on, every 4 secs while in range of the target like auto attack works, DS will automatically trigger. This would be great for laggy situations(Like shroud DPS lag) and still wouldn't hurt those that would like to just control it manually.