PDA

View Full Version : OSD Noob Night.

Beherit_Baphomar
12-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Order of the Silver Dragons (http://silverdragons-lair.net) - Argonnessen Server - has a noob night Thursday 12/18/2008.

We've got a few guildies getting together with some brand spankin' new, 1st level characters and we're going to be running Korthos Island and whatever else we can fit in. A few of the guys (and gals) are coming back from a long vacation and they are itching to see the new content.

This is a recruitment drive, of sorts, and we welcome all new players to join us.

You can PM me here with any questions or you can check out our website in the link above and the link in my sig.

The event is running from 8.30pm EST until we get done. You are free to join us for 30 minutes or for the full event, join us at 10pm or 8.30pm on the dot. This is about having fun and hoepfully attracting new players to our guild.

If you're new to the game and just want someone to party with or have questions or issues feel free to look us up. If you have been playing a few weeks and are looking for a guild, feel free to look us up. This is a recruitment drive, but only in the sense that we hope you'll check us out and join us at OSD.

We're hoping to have two groups going with 3 guildies in each group. We'll have LFM's up until we fill.

If yer interested check out our website or PM me.

Bee.

Beherit_Baphomar
12-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Noob night is on tonight.

Thank you.