PDA

View Full Version : Eladrin, A couple Questions...

Impaqt
12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
FIrst, I want to thank you for Sharing with us the various Capstone and Enhancment lines so far.. Its certainly building up some excitement for Mod 9. But I'm greedy.... I can make assumtions and move forward with builds, or maybe... just maybe.... You could give us a sneak peak at what the next few weeks are going to bring us "Preview" Wise.. Kinda Preview to the Previews....

I'm not asking for any details... But I'd like to pry the following very vague info out of ya :)

Will there be a L20 Capstone Enhancment for ALL classes with Mod 9?

Will we see Level II and III Enhancment tiers for Bards Spellsinger, Warchanter, and Virtuosso?

Will we see any PrC's for Arcanes or Clerics?

See? Nothing too bad.... As a Character Designer Just this Vague info will help me and the rest of the playerbase start planning for L20 a little better.

Thanks

Impaqt

Jay203
12-01-2008, 12:31 PM
~fishing and waiting for a slip~ :D:D:D

maddmatt70
12-01-2008, 02:36 PM
FIrst, I want to thank you for Sharing with us the various Capstone and Enhancment lines so far.. Its certainly building up some excitement for Mod 9. But I'm greedy.... I can make assumtions and move forward with builds, or maybe... just maybe.... You could give us a sneak peak at what the next few weeks are going to bring us "Preview" Wise.. Kinda Preview to the Previews....

I'm not asking for any details... But I'd like to pry the following very vague info out of ya :)

Will there be a L20 Capstone Enhancment for ALL classes with Mod 9?

Will we see Level II and III Enhancment tiers for Bards Spellsinger, Warchanter, and Virtuosso?

Will we see any PrC's for Arcanes or Clerics?

See? Nothing too bad.... As a Character Designer Just this Vague info will help me and the rest of the playerbase start planning for L20 a little better.

Thanks

Impaqt

The only "guarantees" that they have made is fighters and paladins will get new pre next mod. I have not heard anything regarding whether they would like to or are trying to get other new pre in the mod or if they plan to complete or alter other pre for next mod and the same goes for capstones. I like that they are giving us information to build excitement and so people can better plan builds, but would like to hear if they are trying to get other pre in the next mod or if most of these will more likely come in mod 10 or mod 11. Is there a plan to get all of these in the game by a certain mod such as by mod 11? Any information like that would be very much appreciated so we had a time line of sorts and some sort of expectations.