PDA

View Full Version : VoN3 Bug/Annoyance

DaveyCrockett
12-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Has anyone else run into the blue-barrier-bug in VoN3 lately?

Run through the quest, kill the Champions, speak to the NPC, and the Marut walks toward the blue barrier.. stops... and starts looking at the ground.

Sometimes as long as 15-minutes can go by before he decides to penetrate the barrier and come out for his spanking.

This has become quite the annoyance.

(Bug reported, ticketed, and now forumed)

Kiranselie
12-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Ran it twice over the weekend, both times this happened. The first time the group dissolved because of it, the second time, I submitted a ticket, and had the fastest response time ever. But yeah, its a real pain. On a side note, VoN 2 bugged on us in a different run, and Mistress Orphne Spawned on the wrong side of the barrier. The chain is getting a bit too buggy.

Nauthiz
12-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I had the same bug in VoN3. Not that this is a solution, but if you can hit him with a firewall, the AoE damage is usually enough to aggro him out of his clubhouse.

Vua
12-01-2008, 06:44 AM
I've had it happen to me a few times now. I just talk to the drow (Vail) then run to the barrier. Do that a couple times and he will usually come a little further each time. He might charge out as soon as you've had 2 conversations with her, and I've taken as many as 7 or 8. Of course he could be more stuck for others, but this has worked every time for me.

Mhykke
12-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Yeah, that's been happening lately.

Really annoying.