PDA

View Full Version : Guild Pooled Inventory

JOTMON
11-27-2008, 12:44 AM
Hey all,

I have joined a Guild or two and wondered if anyone at DDO has considered implementing
a Guild Inventory, one that can be seen by all Guildies, but only Leaders/Officers can allocate Inventory to Guild Members. It would allow members to be able to pool inventory that is no longer used or of no use and trade or share with other Guild members (who hasn't had a cool item drop that does not fit their Toon build.)

I often spend a lot of time going through my items and asking Members .. hey do you have... or do you want....
An area where stuff could be posted for trade or share would be an awsome addition to the game.

....I have a habit of collecting inventory some call it Packratism ......

GlassCannon
11-27-2008, 12:52 AM
The concept was literally begged for back in MOD 3-4, and suggested in MODs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

We gave 7 a miss due to Monks, I am nearly certain.

ThrasherGT
11-27-2008, 01:15 AM
Hey all,

I have joined a Guild or two and wondered if anyone at DDO has considered implementing
a Guild Inventory, one that can be seen by all Guildies, but only Leaders/Officers can allocate Inventory to Guild Members. It would allow members to be able to pool inventory that is no longer used or of no use and trade or share with other Guild members (who hasn't had a cool item drop that does not fit their Toon build.)

I often spend a lot of time going through my items and asking Members .. hey do you have... or do you want....
An area where stuff could be posted for trade or share would be an awsome addition to the game.

....I have a habit of collecting inventory some call it Packratism ......

The Devs are way to busy to worry about this, and they should be worried about raising the level cap, and new spells, and new enhancements, and prestige enhancements, and new feats, and the new races/ classes, and new quests, and My proposed Tournament system........................

DoctorWhofan
11-27-2008, 01:36 AM
Please, i would love that. It would free up two character spots for playable characters and maybe stop the whining of "I need more character slots!"

Griphon
11-27-2008, 07:23 AM
/signed ... Like every other time this has been brought up!

cdbd3rd
11-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Please, i would love that. It would .... maybe stop the whining of "I need more character slots!"

Nothing will ever stop that. :rolleyes:

/signed ... Like every other time this has been brought up!

Aye. Thirded. (or fourthed, or fifthed, or whatever we're at) Again.

Tin_Dragon
11-27-2008, 08:20 AM
I believe I had that as part of this (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=125823) thread, right near the top too!

Pyromaniac
11-28-2008, 06:08 AM
/signed (again probably but I might have missed the threads asking for it each mod :))

Kalari
11-28-2008, 09:37 AM
It would help our guild to right now our system has been using mules and having the guild secretary (hehe) keep a detailed list of who has what. So far I havent gotten to the others and the main guild banker who holds all the important items that we share but its still a pain figuring who has one. One guild bank would solve all our inventory problems and im sure other guilds as well. Or at least let us export our inventory and bank slots so we know what we have.

Samadhi
11-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Please, i would love that. It would free up two character spots for playable characters and maybe stop the whining of "I need more character slots!"

In my experience, the players (like myself) regularly begging for new character slots do not have bank toons at all.

cardmj1
11-28-2008, 09:45 AM
I would absolutely love this... A chest in a guild house or a bank vault in one of our banks would ease this pain greatly. Allowing only officers to access it is completely acceptable. Trying to keep tabs of who's "bank" toon has what is sooooo time consuming that we basically gave up on it. My excel spreadsheet was over 9 pages long, yuck!!!! Not only that, if an item is on a bank toon belonging to an officer who hasn't logged on because he is sick or on vacation, well you get the idea...

Please give us guild vaults or guild chests. Heck, I don't care if it's based on guild total favor. We are more than willing to work for it.