PDA

View Full Version : Dimentional Anchor, Aspenor and Myself demand it!!

Dracolich
11-26-2008, 02:34 PM
We demand this spell be added into the DDO spell list. As per his old thread that I didnt want to Necro. There is no logical reason why this spell has not been implimented. It should not be a difficult spell to model in theory :D. For those that dont know Dimentional Anchor blocks the ability to teleport, dimention door and basically any other mode of instant transport. Would make for a nice debuff spell against higher level critters we will surely face in our "epic"(used loosly)levels.

DoctorWhofan
11-26-2008, 02:39 PM
yeah, that would be nice. But it will be a long cold peaceful day in Shavverath before we will get that!

Draclaud
11-26-2008, 05:13 PM
yeah, that would be nice. But it will be a long cold peaceful day in Shavverath before we will get that!

The only spells they seem to want to give us are Summon/Damage/Insta-kill spells. The only level 9 spells I'm expecting to see are weird, wail of the banshee, and gate at this point.

query
11-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Right after they add the LATEST module new areas to TP and GT..........

WeaselKing
11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Umm, I'm not sure I want this because then the mobs would use it on me. :D

Dracolich
11-26-2008, 05:27 PM
True but its almost a staple spell of any mid to high level caster in PnP. Your fighters cant kill what they cant catch. It would also work on the monks abundant step, well it should.

WeaselKing
11-26-2008, 05:30 PM
It would also work on the monks abundant step, well it should.

Well if thats true I bet you would find it put in a certain room with Golems in it that has coolant under the floor in a certain forge.

Dracolich
11-26-2008, 05:31 PM
haha you can guarantee that. I think that is the only reason my monk ever gets invites to the titan raid.

Beherit_Baphomar
11-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Invoking Aspenors name in the thread title?

Hmmm...interesting.

I'll watch to see if we the spell...might be the way to go in future.

Wounding of Puncturing Rapiers - Me and Asp Demand you Mail Them All To Me!

Large Scales - Me And Aspenor Demand You Mail Them All To Me!

Turbine! Me And Aspenor Demand You Hand Over Your Company To Me!

Barron
11-26-2008, 05:47 PM
I demand that you use a spell checker

Lorien_the_First_One
11-28-2008, 08:04 AM
The spell is already in the game...but its only available if you loot the scroll (and obviously only to wizards). The scroll is a rare random drop and can only be found in quest chests in the newbie isle content, L2-8 quests (excluding Osgood's, Butchers Path, STK, WW, SC, TR). It also has been rumoured to fall in the Abbott raid, that is if that raid still exisits.

Griphon
11-28-2008, 08:30 AM
The spell is already in the game...but its only available if you loot the scroll (and obviously only to wizards). The scroll is a rare random drop and can only be found in quest chests in the newbie isle content, L2-8 quests (excluding Osgood's, Butchers Path, STK, WW, SC, TR). It also has been rumoured to fall in the Abbott raid, that is if that raid still exisits.

We're reading a 10.9 on the Griphon Sarcasm scale! All hands man Emergency Stations!