11-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Need to add meridia to the dragonmark of passage

thank you

Tanka
11-17-2008, 08:52 PM
/signed

SamSneak
12-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Just wondering if anyone else thinks this is an oversight that will be addressed...my poor dragonmarked humans are envious of those with the spell :)

Tanka
12-01-2008, 09:07 AM
When I've mentioned it in parties, the most response gotten is "wow, that sucks."

Dragonmarks are, unfortunately, the red-headed step children of Feats. If you aren't a Halfling, why take the 'Marks?

I only wonder; are they going to add in the ones for Half-Orcs and Half-Elves when they come out?

VirieSquichie
12-01-2008, 03:59 PM
If you aren't a Halfling, why take the 'Marks?

My human clerics are both going to take the first 'mark of Passage at least, and possibly the second. Why, you ask, waste such a valuable feat slot on clerics, who get so few to begin with?

So I have a better chance of keeping up with the blasted parties who rush ahead faster than my slowest-character-in-the-game clerics can move...not going to suck down haste pots to do it, have enough things to take care of and haul along already...

Tanka
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
My human clerics are both going to take the first 'mark of Passage at least, and possibly the second. Why, you ask, waste such a valuable feat slot on clerics, who get so few to begin with?

So I have a better chance of keeping up with the blasted parties who rush ahead faster than my slowest-character-in-the-game clerics can move...not going to suck down haste pots to do it, have enough things to take care of and haul along already...
Tanka has all three Passage 'Marks. I wouldn't trade them for any feat in the game, hands down.

However, that's thanks to the way I allocated gear.

On your Cleric, you should have 30% Striders. There's little reason not to wear them. That only leaves you 10% slower than hasted party members -- though, the haster should be waiting for his healing to show unless he can be self-sufficient.