PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Vyctor
11-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Why does Desaga rubberband? it's really annoying to almost have killed him then he rubberband and be back at full health. I know nothing is going to change about it, so it's pointless to post, but I'm frustrated I've beaten him down 4 times and have to again because of this rubberbanding thing....

Alcides
11-15-2008, 11:28 AM
It's to make the fight harder so you can't just pull him into the back of the tunnel and avoid all the other spawns in the room over the course of the fight. The only real trick to dealing with it is to disable the living spells. Fire Resist and Potions are sufficient for dealing with the kobold and the fire elementals.

Vyctor
11-15-2008, 11:46 AM
That's a cheap mechanic, considering I'm soloing it, and beaten all the other spawns already, I've beaten him down 5 times now and he keeps running right to the rubber band area as soon as he gets below 10% health.

Vyctor
11-15-2008, 11:53 AM
He did it again, at 5% health he ran right to the spot to rubberband..this is ********

Alexander_Illusioni
11-15-2008, 02:34 PM
I have soloed him once so far, he never rubberbanded at all for me. I fought him in the lava, and under the bridge, when I could, so he would not move around so much. That is what I found annoying. He keeps jumping around, just like we do, LOL!!!!

Keep him away from the tunnel as much as possible.:):):)