PDA

View Full Version : arcane goggles and necklace bugged?

AMERON
11-10-2008, 06:06 AM
in the new NPE area, I recently completed the Miserys peak quest and the other quests and chose my set of end rewards.

being a Wizard, I chose teh arcane goggles and Arcane necklace, the necklace says when it is matched with its correct stacking item it gives +15% to 1st lvl spells and the goggles give light fortification and +1AC.

but I recieve an icon in the upper righthand of the screen saying +15% to 1st lvl spells but there is no fortification or ac bonus on my character sheet even after re-equiping....is this bugged and something I should report?

Kintro
11-10-2008, 06:09 AM
in the new NPE area, I recently completed the Miserys peak quest and the other quests and chose my set of end rewards.

being a Wizard, I chose teh arcane goggles and Arcane necklace, the necklace says when it is matched with its correct stacking item it gives +15% to 1st lvl spells and the goggles give light fortification and +1AC.

but I recieve an icon in the upper righthand of the screen saying +15% to 1st lvl spells but there is no fortification or ac bonus on my character sheet even after re-equiping....is this bugged and something I should report?

The text is wrong on the Arcane Goggles, you'll notice it's the same as for the item above them. I reported the bug on risia but I doubt it would hurt to report it again.

AMERON
11-10-2008, 08:41 AM
since I am at work, could you elaborate...is it not applying or is it not suppose to get the lightfortification and +1ac, which would be nice on a low lvl goggle slot...help me understand so I can bug report it too.. thanks