PDA

View Full Version : Miserys Peak

AMERON
11-06-2008, 11:21 AM
I started a new cleric to see the new area and soloed most of the quests on normal, my guildies had already completed miserys Peak and were going to help me thru, they were both lvl 3. I had the quest in my Log and when they tried picking me up in a group it kept saying you cannot group with this person because you are on the wrong part of the Korthos Island experience...

can you not group with someone who has done it yet?

KoboldKiller
11-06-2008, 11:24 AM
You cannot group with people who have completed Misery's Peak if you have not yet done it.

AMERON
11-06-2008, 11:29 AM
thank you..

perhaps to not "ruin" the experience for someone who has not yet done it..

Solmage
11-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Well, that and the fact you're in a different 'reality' or time-frame so to speak. One area is covered in snow, the other is nice and sunny.

Dungnmaster001
11-07-2008, 09:34 AM
if you pick the skip tutorial option at the very beginning I believe it will let you group with others who have completed it (or perhaps that's not an option til you finish it once... I didn't notice on my first run through the new area). Skipping the tutorial only skips the opening sequence in the cave that you can't die in. It also lets you leave the island before completing the quest chain.