PDA

View Full Version : Threnal

Thame
10-31-2008, 01:39 AM
Nice job on the remodel of threnal Looks good Also seems threnal is being put back together any chance threnal will have a continuance of the story line in the future? would explain the renovations

Thame
10-31-2008, 03:12 AM
Doh

Lillitheris
10-31-2008, 06:41 AM
On the same subject, I almost LOL'ed when I read the release notes.

Ruins of Threnal

Corrected an error with quest abandonment in the Threnal series

So now, after 2 and a half years, they decide to fix the 'abandon west, don't have to repeat east' -exploit? :D

T-Town_Titan
10-31-2008, 12:49 PM
So now, after 2 and a half years, they decide to fix the 'abandon west, don't have to repeat east' -exploit? :D[/QUOTE]

Ran it day 1 of Mod 8 and it seems they corrected more than that....my characters 1st visit..we did east..plan was to abandon at part 2 go back hard & elite..it seems you cannot abandon any part of the series until it is completed.

Dymond
10-31-2008, 12:52 PM
So now, after 2 and a half years, they decide to fix the 'abandon west, don't have to repeat east' -exploit? :D

Ran it day 1 of Mod 8 and it seems they corrected more than that....my characters 1st visit..we did east..plan was to abandon at part 2 go back hard & elite..it seems you cannot abandon any part of the series until it is completed.[/QUOTE]

UGH.. this thing was already a pain in the arse