PDA

View Full Version : Reminder about visits to Risia and DX10

Tolero
10-22-2008, 09:32 PM
If you have turned on DX10 on Risia you must turn it off before loading the Live game. Otherwise you will get an error.

SpanishBlueEyes
10-22-2008, 09:40 PM
how do you turn it off?
Also is there something up with the long load screen that never seems to turn blue or is that me?

Tolero
10-22-2008, 09:51 PM
how do you turn it off?
Also is there something up with the long load screen that never seems to turn blue or is that me?

We're currently working on:
- Players stuck in loadscreens on Thelanis
- Chat issues on Khyber

Stay tuned I will bring more updates as they come.

I just know we have a lot of people who popped over to Risia today so I want to make sure that people are aware of the DX10 issue as well

Aranticus
10-22-2008, 09:52 PM
We're currently working on:
- Players stuck in loadscreens on Thelanis
- Chat issues on Khyber

Stay tuned I will bring more updates as they come.

I just know we have a lot of people who popped over to Risia today so I want to make sure that people are aware of the DX10 issue as well

please get them up quick :)

SpanishBlueEyes
10-22-2008, 10:11 PM
i am noticing on thelanis that in GH and in Necro if your toons are there when you log in you can't log on to the server and if you enter in there you can't leave and then your toon gets locked out. I wish you guys luck on fixing the problems.

pc09v2
10-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Could there be a message for the login screen so people know why there not able to log in, i have a lot of friends and guildies that are trying to log in and there not getting on.