PDA

View Full Version : ***?

Phineasj
10-05-2008, 09:03 PM
So I went to log onto my second account, and it's been suspended due to nonpayment. So I was like ***? Log onto my bank account, and yep, all accounts are paid up to date. only here's the catch, there's no one there to answer the phone till tomorrow, and I am going to have to assume that, because of downtime tomorrow, i am gonna have to wait even longer. How is it that when a ticket gets submitted in game, you have to wait outrageous amounts of time for a response, but if some accounting problem on their part gets jacked up,they are able to go in on a Sunday night and shut off account? What gives Turbine? There just isn't any excuse for this kind of BS, and I am steamed right now

DoctorWhofan
10-05-2008, 09:18 PM
So I went to log onto my second account, and it's been suspended due to nonpayment. So I was like ***? Log onto my bank account, and yep, all accounts are paid up to date. only here's the catch, there's no one there to answer the phone till tomorrow, and I am going to have to assume that, because of downtime tomorrow, i am gonna have to wait even longer. How is it that when a ticket gets submitted in game, you have to wait outrageous amounts of time for a response, but if some accounting problem on their part gets jacked up,they are able to go in on a Sunday night and shut off account? What gives Turbine? There just isn't any excuse for this kind of BS, and I am steamed right now

check the account again. We have that problem sometimes with our second accounts. Like there is a delay between the bank and Turbine. We reset the payment and it works.

Phineasj
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
I dig that, but the money has already been taken from my account, and I will be damned if I pay it twice, as its the 6 month due

Talish
10-05-2008, 10:17 PM
I have a friend who is experiencing the same thing as of today on his main account.

His account is paid in full yet when he tries to log in it tells him it's not active. Pressing the reactivate button just brings him to the account page that states he's paid up till next month. He's frustrated because he can't phone until tomorrow and because it's his main account he can't even post forums to about the issue.

Phineasj
10-06-2008, 06:29 AM
I plan on calling first thing this morning (9AM EST) After checking my bank account again, and again, it says its been taken from my account. So hopefully it will be cleared up this morn, not that I can log for a few hours to find out........

Aranticus
10-06-2008, 06:34 AM
I plan on calling first thing this morning (9AM EST) After checking my bank account again, and again, it says its been taken from my account. So hopefully it will be cleared up this morn, not that I can log for a few hours to find out........

could also be due to the downtime for the accounts site :confused:

Phineasj
10-06-2008, 06:40 AM
I was thinking that very same thing when i made the original post :(