PDA

View Full Version : hANDWRAP MALFUNCTION (loot table edition)

Drfirewater79
09-05-2008, 07:29 AM
Hey there DEV's been a while since i started a new thread just thought i'd drop a line about my new pet peve

HANDWRAPS

I love my monk thouse who know him or me know how much i prefer to play with him over my many other toons. But as i hit lvl 14 and finally went broke buying my full set of instant kill weapons (banishing handwraps rock with stunning fist), I realized that there are no bane handwraps on the auction. Then i thought further I had never seen a bane handwrap in an endreward either. Then i asked around and no one says they have ever seen bane handwraps.

This is silly beyond silly ... are we gonna start getting bane handwraps in mod 8? and if mod 9 is the supposed lvl increase (rumor to 20 not 18) then is mod 8 expected for december or november be it that there is no splash screens up yet to preview i was just wondering if someone had a little info they could share as to why or when something is gonna be done ... thank you

Black_Flamingo
09-05-2008, 07:31 AM
They've stated in the most recent chronicle that a fix is in the works, and should be coming soon.

Razvan
09-05-2008, 07:33 AM
reading FTW!

Dracolich
09-05-2008, 08:48 AM
reading FTW!

Sarcasm FTL!!

Soon is a rather ambiguous(sp?) figure. I am sure it will be fixed but then their fix will require 2 hotfixes and a publish to repair :D.

Missing_Minds
09-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Known issue. If you look at Telero's sig, they should be coming in the next mod.

Strakeln
09-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Sarcasm FTL!!

Soon is a rather ambiguous(sp?) figure. I am sure it will be fixed but then their fix will require 2 hotfixes and a publish to repair :D.Exactly.

We'll be getting that Greater Teleport fix "soon" as well. :rolleyes:

Anastasios
09-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Bah why bother when you can get the uber handwraps now...

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p142/tasisag/ScreenShot00025.jpg

These handwraps I assure you are top notch and quite impressive...

QuantumFX
09-05-2008, 02:53 PM
These handwraps I assure you are top notch and quite impressive...

Yeah the hardness and durability are pretty swank for the equivilant of a ML:2 item! ;)

Tenkari_Rozahas
09-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Yeah the hardness and durability are pretty swank for the equivilant of a ML:2 item! ;)

explains why its work 98k gold and ML 12 >>

oh, and +1 Handwraps are usable at level 1, not ML 2 >>

Drfirewater79
09-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Yeah it wouldnt be the first time things where said they where gonna be fixed and then got pushed back 2 mods.

I just dont understand how it got blind sided to begin with?

can you imagine if they messed up and there where no banishing or smiting handwraps

dont get me wrong because ac means nothing in this game the fact that i have a 60 selfbuffed and 64 fully buffed ac and still take everyhit like i had no ac the only way to contribute as a monk is to instant kills because we cant really do enough damage especially as a dex build

hps is better on a monk by far but dps is only equal with non-greataxe weilding toons
not having transmuting greater banes makes it hard for monks to get in on the upper level raids unless you are running it and then no one takes a second monk either.

once we have transmuting greater evil outsider bane handwraps monks are gonna be the best people to attack raid bosses because of speed of hits and damage of fists overall will be comparable dps wise to even greataxes cause of the speed of hits

until then i guess i have to hope i can get a pair of +5 transmuting kamas of greater evil outsider bane till they decide to launch the next mod .... is there even any info on the new mod yet?