PDA

View Full Version : need help with crafting and stacking!!

joenic2
08-23-2008, 01:37 AM
Here is my situation:

I have a sorcerer currently with a +6 charisma cloak and a popX (200sp) I am thinking of creating a green steel accessory and don't understand what stacks??

Tier 1 - Wizardry VI, +1 exceptional charisma
Tier 2 - +50 sp, +2 exceptional charisma
Tier 3 - +100 sp, +3 exceptional charisma

What stacks in all of this?

1. Does this mean that my accessory would have 150 sp + 150 sp from Wizardry VI for a grand total of 300SP (600sp for sorcerer???)

2. Does this 600sp stack with my pop X?

3. Does my charisma cloak +6 stack with exceptional CHA (+6 altogether) to give me grand total of +12 CHA?

4. ALso, if I then make a weapon or another accessory (cleansed) with exceptional CHA, will that exceptional CHa from that item stack with the exceptional CHA form my accessory??

Please help!?

Mistinarperadnacles
08-23-2008, 02:16 AM
Here is my situation:

I have a sorcerer currently with a +6 charisma cloak and a popX (200sp) I am thinking of creating a green steel accessory and don't understand what stacks??

Tier 1 - Wizardry VI, +1 exceptional charisma
Tier 2 - +50 sp, +2 exceptional charisma
Tier 3 - +100 sp, +3 exceptional charisma

On a greensteel item the bonus would be +1 (etc) to Charisma skills, not +1 Exceptional Charisma - that comes on greensteel weapons. (which can't get the wizardry or spellpoints)

What stacks in all of this?

1. Does this mean that my accessory would have 150 sp + 150 sp from Wizardry VI for a grand total of 300SP (600sp for sorcerer???) 150 Wiz VI + 50 tier 2 + 100 tier 3 so, yes.

2. Does this 600sp stack with my pop X? No

3. Does my charisma cloak +6 stack with exceptional CHA (+6 altogether) to give me grand total of +12 CHA? No, see above - item doesnt give Charisma stat bonus - though if you made a greensteel weapon that had Exceptional Charisma on it - this would stack with your cloak

4. ALso, if I then make a weapon or another accessory (cleansed) with exceptional CHA, will that exceptional CHA from that item stack with the exceptional CHA form my accessory?? No. It will stack with everything other than itself, so two items with +2 Exceptional Stat on each do not stack, but a +1 exceptional and a +2 exceptional will.

Please help!?

hth

joenic2
08-23-2008, 03:15 AM
Ok. I get it now. I was getting confused with CHA skill and CHA attributes..Thanks for your help!