PDA

View Full Version : Codog, Straight Answer about Ranged Combat

Coldin
08-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Codog, or any dev that can answer, I just want to know one thing. Will we see any changes to ranged combat RoF (specifically Bows, not repeaters) in the near future, or are there any changes planned? I'm not asking for details, but I want to know if we can even expect some progress.

Thanks,
Coldin

Beherit_Baphomar
08-12-2008, 12:33 PM
OP, you should prolly edit yer post to be a little more specific...what do you want changed?

Rate of fire? Damage? Ghost shots? Multishot?

Coldin
08-12-2008, 12:39 PM
OP, you should prolly edit yer post to be a little more specific...what do you want changed?

Rate of fire? Damage? Ghost shots? Multishot?

Combat Effectiveness. Ghost shots are just a bug, and really not a core issue with me. Mainly, my problem lies with RoF, but it extends to manyshot implementation, and ranged implementation as a whole.

mrirritation
08-12-2008, 12:52 PM
As the title states, thats asking the impossible or unlikely to happen. Straight answer.:rolleyes:

Coldin
08-12-2008, 12:56 PM
As the title states, thats asking the impossible or unlikely to happen. Straight answer.:rolleyes:

But I'm asking for a straight answer about a very limited scope of information. I merely want to know if something is in the works, or if it's even planned to be in the works. I don't even care about any details, just to know that pleas for improved ranged combat are being heard and acted upon. I think someone at Turbine should be able to give an answer.

Shyver
08-12-2008, 12:59 PM
I think someone at Turbine should be able to give an answer.

But that wouldn't be "vast and mysterious".

:D

Beherit_Baphomar
08-12-2008, 01:15 PM
The problem with your straight answer is it will lead to other questions...questions that the Devs are obviously hesitant to answer.

Unfortunately, tis the way of the forums!

Coldin
08-12-2008, 01:39 PM
The problem with your straight answer is it will lead to other questions...questions that the Devs are obviously hesitant to answer.

Unfortunately, tis the way of the forums!

Well, I hereby personally swear, that I will not follow up any dev response with further questions. I merely want to know if the issue is being looked at and/or addressed.

Coldin
08-12-2008, 04:10 PM
I suppose I am asking at a bad time, with Gen Con only a couple days away. Well, maybe we'll hear something there.

ArkoHighStar
08-12-2008, 04:17 PM
But that wouldn't be "vast and mysterious".

:D

sorry the new term is "super secret"