PDA

View Full Version : Charisma effect rewards?

kazekamio
08-07-2008, 11:33 PM
I have heard through less then reputable sources that Charisma has an effect on end rewards. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a case of someone talking to hear themselves talk?

nbhs275
08-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I have heard through less then reputable sources that Charisma has an effect on end rewards. Is there any truth to this, or is it just a case of someone talking to hear themselves talk?

again! NOTHING changes your loot other then lvl, and the quest level. Unless you leave class loot on, in which case you get loot geared towards your class.

So, just to list things that dont matter in the looting situation:

Clothing
Charisma
Bluff
Haggle
Diplo
Intimidate
/dance
begging
race
name
sex
time of day

kazekamio
08-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Hehe. Something tells me you hear this question or something simular more times then you care to remember.

iruka41
08-08-2008, 12:08 PM
No way. Dev had confirmed long time ago that if we circle around the chest 3 times and pray, we'll get better loots!!!! :D

kazekamio
08-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Imma have to try that some time. Seriously would not surprise me at all if it worked... Hehe.

Osco
08-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Maybe if you ALWAYS get sucky stuff from a chest, you have a "Wi flag"?

Naso24
08-11-2008, 12:59 AM
I thought diplomacy would grant more choices on end rewards, potentially yielding better loot due to more selections.

iruka41
08-11-2008, 01:07 AM
I thought diplomacy would grant more choices on end rewards, potentially yielding better loot due to more selections.

Seriously NO.

MissErres
08-11-2008, 01:48 AM
again! NOTHING changes your loot other then lvl, and the quest level. Unless you leave class loot on, in which case you get loot geared towards your class.

So, just to list things that dont matter in the looting situation:

Clothing
Charisma
Bluff
Haggle
Diplo
Intimidate
/dance
begging
race
name
sex
time of day

:eek::eek::eek: Is someone bribing the loot gods with carnal favors?! :eek::eek::eek:

Venar
08-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Beeing a full Rogue with class-reward "on" is probably the only way to improve your rewards.

iruka41
08-11-2008, 07:17 AM
Beeing a full Rogue with class-reward "on" is probably the only way to improve your rewards.

That I have to agree. :)
(But do I need to be pure-rogue? Doesn't it count just the highest level class?)

Venar
08-11-2008, 10:58 AM
A paladin splash means more shields. A wizard splash means wands and caster scepters.
Full rogue = the Rapier jackpot.

Beherit_Baphomar
08-11-2008, 11:04 AM
A paladin splash means more shields. A wizard splash means wands and caster scepters.

But 16 levels of barbarian will get you such loot gems as;

+3 Lesser Acid Guard Hide Armour of Lesser Acid Resist
+2 Lesser Acid Guard Heavy Steel Shield of Lesser Acid Resist
+2 Ghost Touch Heavy Steel Shield of Lesser Sonic Resist
+1 Ghosttouch Greatsword of Lesser Ooze Bane
+4 Lesser Fire Guard Hide Armour of Lesser Fire Resist
Potion of Major Mnemonic Enhancer

GrayOldDruid
08-11-2008, 11:14 AM

Hmm... I've noticed that :

Fighter/Barb = Wands, Robes, scepters, scrolls, crossbows and potions in chests
Wizard/Sorc = Dwarven Axes, Greatswords, GreatAxes and Kopeshes, Full Plate and Tower Shields
Rogue/Ranger = Quarterstaves, Handwraps, Full plate, Crossbows

Chest loot <> Class useful.

Hordo
08-11-2008, 11:15 AM

I SO wish this would be the case...then I'd have my #%^# +3 CHR tome for my bard already, but alas, nothing but the dice control our end-reward fate...

nbhs275
08-11-2008, 11:19 AM
:eek::eek::eek: Is someone bribing the loot gods with carnal favors?! :eek::eek::eek:

hmm, i should of said gender...tho im sure someone has tempted the loot gods with T&A.