PDA

View Full Version : DDOcast Episode 79!

Mockduck
08-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Hi everyone! Episode 79 of DDOcast is now ready. This week's show features a look at the latest DDO news along with some good stuff from the DDOcast crew! "Know Your Role" looks at House D collectibles, "Guild Life" discusses the importance of first impressions and "Rheebus' Top Ten" has even more stuff about the game that you may not know!

Thanks as always for listening. Here's a LINK (http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/3540.mp3) to the show - just left-click to play, right-click and 'save as' to download as an mp3. You can also find the show on iTunes, Digg and many other podcast aggregators.

NOTE: Just a note that I put together the show on my laptop as I moved this week. Unfortunately, I forgot to save the theme song on my laptop, so no theme music to start and close the show this week.

Jerry

BuzzSaw
08-03-2008, 04:56 AM
Is it Just me ?? Or does EVERYTHING go into a time warp about 40 seconds into the show ???

It's just bizarre. Everyone's voice slows down to a crawl and it's like when you play a record too slow.

Is it just me ????
Buzz

dragnmoon
08-03-2008, 06:43 AM
courderoyguy, Why do you post this twice?... I think once should be enough..

Other then that..I am sure the Podcast is top quality as normal!!

tcmexman
08-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Nope yur right Buzz...Slowed right down for me too..thought the show was taken over by demons! :eek:

Mockduck
08-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Yeah, it appears that the podcast was possessed by the plane of Shavarath...

I've deleted the old episode and reuploaded a new version of the show. All of the technical glitches have been fixed. Basically, the file got messed up somehow when I was converting it to an mp3, causing the weird voice slow-down. The new version works! So, if you've downloaded the old show, please delete it and re-download the show again. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Here's a LINK (http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/3540.mp3) to the new version of the episode.

Jerry

Spell
08-03-2008, 01:10 PM
t....h.....a.....n......k.........y...o....u... :.........)