PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Teams: Wed low level light RP group

thalion
08-02-2008, 10:00 AM
"Will this rag tag group of adventurers survive?", Theft looks across the table towards, the perhaps inebriated dwarf, and awaits a response...

================================================
The Dedicated Teams Guild has multiple established groups (most are at least light Roleplay teams) running almost everyday of the week, we are considering starting a new low level group on Wednesdays.

This group will give anyone interested in Dedicated Teams a chance to participate. The group, for the time being, will be run with a somewhat looser structure than our regular teams. A current Guild officer will be available, play and lead the group for a period of time. But this is an experiment for the moment Will this rag tag group of adventurers even survive, will perhaps one amongst them rise to the level of leadership, will this become a fixed static play team of regularly weekly adventurers, or will it form into a a regular Dedicated Teams low level night?

We have had a couple of inquiries for a new E.S.T. based team but feel free to Post or PM with your availability/preferences and perhaps we can bring a few more like minded players together.

Nymr83
08-02-2008, 01:21 PM
hey. i'm interested. i have a level 7 fighter, a level 3 cleric, or am willing to roll a new character.
my availability is pretty much "whenever" for the time being.
best to private message me through the forums, thanks.

tcmexman
08-02-2008, 03:56 PM
*raises mug!* aye me friend, I believe they will! In some form or nother. * waves to barmaid* two more me lady and don’t be spillin em this time! Ahh! Look Theft , seems we have some ears listening to us.

tcmexman
08-03-2008, 05:05 PM
oye! any of you's who want to meet up for some low level RP/Questing and are looking for a dedicated/static team!... look for "Yetta Energia" she will be in the Wavecrest at 7pm Wed. Aug. 6th! bring your 1-3rd lvl toon and find out what it is like to have a "Team" to group with week after week!

Good Hunting!

-Shippy Alebreath
Dedicated Teams

Emanon67
08-04-2008, 02:50 PM
I would be interested in trying this again as a member of the team not the leader. I ran one on Thelanis. Do you have any slots left.
An if so do you have any paticular need to be filled.

tcmexman
08-04-2008, 04:39 PM
PM sent Emanon67 ...hope to see ya Wed! 7pm Wavecrest look for Yetta.

and for anybody else whom might be interested :D PM me your toons name and I will add to friends list!

-TC

Emanon67
08-04-2008, 07:30 PM
I should have a 3rd lvl Barbarian named Krakenskullz ready.
See you then.

tcmexman
08-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Great night all! we had alot of fun and everything went smoothly.. sorry we just missed ya Solidghost! below is our current group. please post with your forum names so i can keep track of everyone and give updates to group. :D also even though we are 6 strong we are LFM! if enough show we can start a 2nd team or add to our current...Yetta will lead for a few more weeks but must take a leave after that and become an ALT of group. so if any below are interested in leading this fun Team don't be shy! it's alot of fun! thanks again! -TC

Current team and class

Yetta - Cleric
Krakenskullz - Barb
Redax - Bard
StoneFingers - Monk
Veritan - Wizzy
Solidghost - Wizzy / rogue

adamr09
08-06-2008, 11:13 PM
sry cudnt make the 1st grp. got caught up with RL stuff. ill b bringing Solidghost lvl 2.5 shadow mage. shud b lvl 3 by weds :). quik question, how fast do u guys wanna run quests? the build is ment for stealth but thatd b hard with everybody.

lazlow
08-07-2008, 02:54 PM
I am interested, very interested but what server are you all on....I think i saw a sarlona signature but just want to be sure. I prolly would not like to lead if we are role playing as my experience with this is limited. Please pm me.

Emanon67
08-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Forum name: Emanon67

This is my only Character on this server.

Character: Krakenskullz

I kill what I wear and wear what I kill. My favorite pastime see my name it says it all. Dont cross me or iI might make a belt out of you.

I am almost as wise as I am smart. The only thing I know is don't get in the path of my axe. You will be told this only once after that you are on your own. I swing first if you still stand I might ask a question before the next swing. If you fall in battle i will place you in my food stores. Have to keep up my strength.

See ya next week.

Arganosh
08-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Heyas folks, Stonefingers here. Sorry I was late joining up. Had a blast finishing the WW quest with you, Should have that quest caught up and be ready to do Market place stuff with you next Weds. Only problem I had was you guys killing stuff so fast my Monk barely got a swing in :P.

thalion
08-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Theft glances up as the crowd begins to gather and wonders if this will be the end to the lingering Kobold problems in Stormreach or the end of Yetta?

================================================== ===
:cool: Well it appears we have inquiries for more than a single group of adventurers so I have put out a call for friends to assist and fill-in if they are available that evening.:cool:

:oI also wish to apologize as my mailbox filled and I am still going through to assure I have replied to all the messages I have received :o

Seacog
08-10-2008, 07:49 AM
In flies an arrow, embedding itself to the wall. Attached is a small rolled piece of paper. The barkeeper opens the paper and begins to read it aloud. "I am Pazken. The Arrow Of The Shadows. I tire of travelling alone. I am not for hire, nor easily captured for bounty. I seek the rarest of all treasures, for gold and silver are far from beyond my reach. Friends. I ask you, should you need me, I shall be there, if you want me. Don't look for you shall not find me, but I shall find you."

<ooc> Pazken currently 2 ranger/1 rogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>3 rogue with ranged skillz

Emanon67
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
What is on the agenda for tomorrow night?

thalion
08-13-2008, 09:17 AM
What is on the agenda for tomorrow night?

Well fortunately for you there will likely be no apparent shortage of Kobold skulls that need adjusting in this City?

=========================================
There are some new players that are interested in Roleplay (so if you'd like to try a this static group and still sitting on the sidelines the second session is tonight and we are looking at possibly two teams) I thought I'd resurrect an old Game Guide that one of our fine Guild Officers put together:
"A quick guide to beginning RP (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1379736&postcount=1)"

Emanon67
08-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Ummmmm, Kobolds good. tastes like chicken.

Drow, Elves are a little gamey for my tastes but it is a world of survival of the fittest.

Just beware if you fall in battle you may wake up missing an appendage if your lucky. Some people dont wake up.

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPP!!!!!

Excuse me, I had a halfling stuck in my throat.

tcmexman
08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Well my friends it seems we are upon another night of slaying evil! let us meet up in the Wavecrest at 7pm to discuss our adventures.

((if there is enough of us we will split up into two groups. but look for yetta to get started! :D ))

Nymr83
08-13-2008, 05:31 PM
i'll be there in about a half hour (Veritan)

tcmexman
08-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Thanks for another great time everyone! sorry Yetta had to bug out a little early last night ((RL work issues)) but next week hoping to leave the harbor and head out to the Market place! I hear there are some catacombs needing exploring! or some Seal of Shan to Kor!

((and thank you to officer Reapent for stopping by. and helping out! :D )) just an FYI if you show up a little late and see we have a full group don't hesitate to give a shout! we can always work something out. these low lvl quest are just as easy with 4 as it is with 6 for the most part! :D and I know some ppl are still needing to catch up in XP!

till next week my friends

-Yetta

Arganosh
08-14-2008, 07:33 AM
I am sorry I could not make it last night. I got home to find my SOB room mate had not paid the internet bill. So due to that I could not get in to play. Providing something does not happen next week I WILL be There.

StoneFingers.

Nymr83
08-14-2008, 10:24 PM
yeah good time.

if you arent at least lvl 3 yet and have the time before next wed, it should be easy enough to get there. anyone without marketplace access (havent completed waterworks) might want to do that as well.

i have a lvl 4 clc i can bring if yetta is ever unavailable.

tcmexman
08-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Game night Tomorrow Gents! again if we have more then 6 we will split into seperate groups! don't be shy if u show up late and we have started! we will find room for ya *grins* let us meet in the Lobster we will plan our eve fromt there... 7pm EST.

-Yetta

Seacog
08-20-2008, 09:51 AM
Pazken shall once again make his presence known. So you can expect some arrows flying around haphazardously...hope you duck quick, just remember, it's againt my religion to melee. I WILL shoot slimes if they attack me as they did last week, so don't yell at me, just kill em before they hit me or your gonna have to retrieve my arrows from their quivering bodies.

Emanon67
08-20-2008, 11:25 AM
I may not be there tonite. If I am I'll probably be late.

Krakenskullz

tcmexman
08-20-2008, 06:27 PM
ohh..seems yetta's RL person is caught at work! be on as soon as possible! :)

Emanon67
08-21-2008, 11:41 AM
We had 2 teams running last nite.

TEAM #1 TEAM #2

Krakenskullz Pazken
Veritan Stonefingers
Redax Kadoh
Solidghost

We tried to knock out the harbor quests on elite if we were able to. My Team did pretty well. Pazken how did your Team work out?

Krakenskullz

sudabba
08-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Are you full with both groups? If not what kind of character is needed for the group? I can start one and get to level 3 by next week if needed. Thanks!

Emanon67
08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
currently we have the following

Barbarian 1
Bard 2
Cleric 1
Monk 1
Wizard 2
rogue 1
ranger/rogue 1

Fill in whatever you want or think is needed. If more than six show up on game nite we divide up into separate teams.

Krago
08-22-2008, 08:12 PM
RL really cuts into my DDO time. I would love to roll up a sorc and help out when I can on Wednesday nites. Would show up late once kids are in bed.

Seacog
08-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Incidentally, contrary to popular belief, I AM a rogue, ignore my bow prowress of a ranger. Well despite having the blueberry join us, we did quite well. We explored the Cerulean hills, in which i lead, and somehow it seems we found everything worthwhile finding, despite my total lack of knowledge of the area. A few of the so called "Fabled" creatures weren't seen, but we killed the few we did. Then we went and stole some fool librarians book, his pitiful traps didnt even slow us down. We did a few other piddle tasks, but then we had a few that needed to leave, myself included. We pretty much annihilated everything we came across though, and i managed to line my pockets with something more the lint for a change, just don't tell my debters...

(( I may not make it tomorrow, my DNS API.dll file somehow got deleted or corrupted, as did some of my other vital systems, hoping to have back by lunch tomorrow, but who knows. Computer guy is one redneck hick lookin mo fo, with one tooth...yet somehow he seems computer savvy, so we will see... and no offense Mr. Blueberry, that's just the way i role = P ))

Nymr83
08-27-2008, 05:33 PM
may not make it tonight, dont wait for me to start.

sudabba
08-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Tonight our valiant band of adventurers held down Zully and went into the Catacombs! As Zully trembled we smashed bones, carved flesh and ran like a bunch of screamin kobalds! The five of us made it through scratched, bloodied and sickened by Ghast Haze. All in all we sent Dryden to his final resting place, releasing Margurite from her torment, collected our fame and fortune and went about our spererate ways to wait for another day of comradery!

Thanks for having me along!

Sharyce
Battle Cleric and a crappy one at that! ;-)

adamr09
08-28-2008, 09:04 PM
srry i cudnt make it this time, had problems in RL with family and didnt log on to ddo all week :/. but looking forward to next week. but 1 question, i am a bit mixed up on teh time we start. some ppl say its 7 and some say its 8. i not really sure.

btw LOL pazken. solid does NOT look like a blueberry :P

sudabba
08-29-2008, 01:28 PM
I have it down as 7 EST so 6 my time which is Wisconsin, but don't listen to me I just started!!

Seacog
09-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Pazken has managed to filch the pockets and haggle his "repairs" down, therefor he shall once again return tonight, full of *fish* and vinegar. Blueberries beware!

Emanon67
09-03-2008, 02:57 PM
If we have a strong enough group how about trying to tackle this place I heard of called... Tangleroot.

I hear there is great rewards if we succeed there. Money... Items... and Power what else do you need.

May all who hear my name know fear as death is upon them.

Krakenskullz

Nymr83
09-04-2008, 01:39 AM
I (veritan) am probably going to have to bail on the Wed. group, i can't gaurantee my availability more than sporadically. i'll stil show up whenever i can to help out, with whatever class you guys need (i'm likely to always have a character or 2 around the right level.)

Emanon67
09-04-2008, 12:45 PM
I have it down as 7 EST so 6 my time which is Wisconsin, but don't listen to me I just started!!

I heard you inquired again last night aboutthe Guild. My system had just kicked me off and took me about a half hour to get back on and I still dont know what happened.

When I did get on and was building the partty I was looking for you but you must have logged. Our officer liason was on last night and them to look for you. Hope to see you next week at 7pm.

sotnaszehcnas
09-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Greetings, I am interested in taking my game to another level. I was a beta player on Sarlona, and have since kept it my home server. I have been wanting to try out role-playing and would like to join the wed night meet-ups if there is any room. I have a lvl 4 rgr/ftr mix (Quararral), and a lvl 4 sorc (Jhaellav), please let me know if there is a spot. Thank you, :) .

tcmexman
09-06-2008, 04:08 PM
PM sent sotnaszehcnas, and Werlcome :)

sudabba would love to have you with us again...look for Yetta, Shippy, Evasion, Nomar... these are my Alt's for "Dedicated Teams Guild". I can get you up and runnin anytime :) if not before, I'll see you Wed. I hope :) 7pm EST.

Nymr83 Thanks for helping out and having some Dedicated Fun :) your more then welcome anytime! :)

-TC

Emanon67
09-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Greetings, I am interested in taking my game to another level. I was a beta player on Sarlona, and have since kept it my home server. I have been wanting to try out role-playing and would like to join the wed night meet-ups if there is any room. I have a lvl 4 rgr/ftr mix (Quararral), and a lvl 4 sorc (Jhaellav), please let me know if there is a spot. Thank you, :) .

Always room for 1 more. We meet every Wednesday night @ 7pm EST. If more than 6people show we break up into 2 seperate teams. hope to see you there. Look for myself (krakenskullz) Dwarven Barbarian(member of guild only) or Yetta (Guild Officer).

Barbarian 1
Bard 2
Cleric 2?
Monk 1
Wizard 2
rogue 1
ranger/rogue 1

Fill in whatever you want or think is needed.

QuicksilverLongshot
09-07-2008, 11:56 AM
I would love to join a dedicated group for adventuring in DDO. I currently have three characters and one being anew Monk which would be great to start in your new low level group if there are still vacancies. My question is what server will you be on? All of my characters are on the Ghallanda server but if I have to start new on a different one that is fine also. My personal email is ajhowe31@comcast.net if you prefer to respond there. Thanks.

AJ

tcmexman
09-07-2008, 05:05 PM
PM sent Quicksilver! Welcome!

Emanon67
09-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Throwing a question out there:

What quests or quest chains do you wish to do on Wednesday?

I would be interested in Delera's quest chain.

Any suggestions post here and we can vote on them when we meet.

Krakenskullz

Seacog
09-08-2008, 11:41 PM
I will not be there this wednesday or next wednesday, as i have to go to a motorcycle range. I am getting my cycling license so i can go buy a Kawasaki in a few months, and it was the only class i could get this year, so... I'll be with ya in spirit, but not in body, gl

Emanon67
09-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Always room for 1 more. We meet every Wednesday night @ 7pm EST. If more than 6people show we break up into 2 seperate teams. hope to see you there. Look for myself (Krakenskullz) Dwarven Barbarian(now an Officer) or Yetta (Guild Officer).

Barbarian 1
Bard 2
Cleric 2?
Monk 1
Wizard 1
rogue 1
ranger/rogue 1

We could really use another Arcane or a couple of fighter types. The more the merrier.

Suggestions for tonite:

Tangleroot (explorer area)
3 Barrel Cove (explorer + any quests we come across)
Deleras

any other suggestions please post . Hope to see everyone old & new tonite.
Meet tonite in the Pheonix Tavern 7pm EST.

Emanon67
09-12-2008, 12:34 PM
The group was a little light this week. I ran around with my 2 PA's (Physician Assitants) also known as Bards. We just ran some low level stuff we missed.

I hope for a better turn out next week so we can tackle something larger. Any one interested in joining the group please send Krakenskullz an in game mail message on the Sarlona server. AS this is not my main server but I do log on to check things easrly in the AM. I will add you to friends list and look for you on Game Night.

We are currently looking for more melee types and arcanes.

You can also PM me here on the forums.

adamr09
09-15-2008, 07:49 PM
srry iv missed the past 2-3 weeks guys. about a month ago i got hit by a car while on my bike and tore my ACL in my knee. its been a long month with this doctor because he had bumbped my appointment quit a few times and i had to have surgery on my knee. so lately i havnt been up to getting on the computer and playing the game. im am very sorry but will now be able to make the weds. teams every week :D. btw wat lvl r you guys now and how many grps do we have?

Emanon67
09-15-2008, 08:53 PM
srry iv missed the past 2-3 weeks guys. about a month ago i got hit by a car while on my bike and tore my ACL in my knee. its been a long month with this doctor because he had bumbped my appointment quit a few times and i had to have surgery on my knee. so lately i havnt been up to getting on the computer and playing the game. im am very sorry but will now be able to make the weds. teams every week :D. btw wat lvl r you guys now and how many grps do we have?

Good to hear from you again Solidghost. You are the only Wizard we have at this time. Currently levels range from 3-5. Our other Wizard Veritan had to drop out. Try to get to 4th lvl if you can by Wednesday or very close to it. THe last couple of weeks has been rather light on people. I am hoping for a good turn out this week . Keep thosse metal fingers crossed. Hop to sse you on Wednesday.

Krakenskullz

Seacog
09-16-2008, 12:50 AM
blueberries have knees? wow.. learn something everyday... anyways.... i passed my written test for my motorcycle liscense, this wednesday i take my driving test/exam so again i'll be missing, but should be the last wednesday i miss in a looooong time

Emanon67
09-16-2008, 12:43 PM

Barbarian 1 (Dwarf)
Bard 2 (Human, Halfling)
Cleric 2? (Drow, Dwarf?)
Monk 1 (Human?)
Wizard 1 (Warforged)
rogue 1 (Halfling)
ranger/rogue 1 (Halfling)

Fill in whatever you want or think is needed

Emanon67
09-16-2008, 12:48 PM
BY all means everyone is welcome and check us out on WED.

I know the list above has 9 characters on it but we have not had a consistent turn out

If more than 6 log on for the night we will break the group up according to levels then classes. Such as not to gimp those who are a few levels below the highest of the teams.

Any questions PM me

Krakenskullz

Emanon67
09-17-2008, 11:28 AM
What are you looking to do?

I would like to work on Silver flame favor by doing the Necropolis series of level 5 quests.

Or possibly Deleras would be good also.

Sound off Let us know what your looking to do Tonite.

Emanon67
09-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Any chance we can get a Roll Call of who will be attending Wednesday night game?

I'll be there. That's one so far.

I 'm just curious the last few weeks have been very light on people.

GlabrinGlothendriel
09-24-2008, 06:45 AM
I'm a new player to Stormreach and I am definitely interesting in joining your Wed group, if there is room. I have a level 3 Human Fighter I would enjoy running.

How late do you usually play till?

Emanon67
09-25-2008, 07:37 AM
Last night we recruited a 3rd lvl Fighter by the name of Ebranof.

Our group consisted of

DEDICATED TEAMS
Krakenskullz -Babarian 6th
Redax - Bard 5th
Kadoh - Bard 4th
Ebranof - Fighter 3rd

and picked up 2 more from around town

Telal - Cleric 5th (from E M P I R E)
Wardragon - Cleric 3rd

With this group we tackled the Hobgoblin stronghold in Tangleroot. All went very smoothly even though i had to share my Medical personel with Ebranof.

MVP of the night would have to go to Wardragon. In the last battle at the shrine and spiker trap he kept me alive. I dragged everyone down stairs to the shrine then ran around the back of the enemy. As i was slicing my way through the horde I had a spike directly under me. My health bar never touched 0. I never lost consciuosness.

War if you are on the forums and read this please pm me. I would like to offer you a spot in the guild. PM me here on the forums or send Krak an in game mail.

Til next week. May your kills be swift and the bounty plentiful.

GlabrinGlothendriel
09-25-2008, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the good time last night. I had a ton of fun. Thanks for letting be have use of your personal medics Krak! It was quite fun seeing your death defying spike dance:D:D.

I look forward to next Wed!

lazlow
09-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Greetings dedicated group, just wanted to say ive enjoyed the gaming thus far and want to voice my appreciation
to krakenskulls who i rag on constantly, he has led us skillfully and wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks much kraken and I too would like to run deleras as ive only completed the quest 1 time in nearly 2 years of playing, really want that golden ******. See you next wednesday and welcome ebranoff to the guild.

Emanon67
09-25-2008, 10:49 AM

I have had you added to friends list since your post but not seen you. We play every Wed. between 7pm-11pm. Please come anytime take a good look at what we do. Hope to see you soon.

ShaeNightbird
09-25-2008, 11:01 AM
I think you'll see me next Wednesday too, if time works out for me. :)

Emanon67
09-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Greetings dedicated group, just wanted to say ive enjoyed the gaming thus far and want to voice my appreciation
to krakenskulls who i rag on constantly, he has led us skillfully and wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks much kraken and I too would like to run deleras as ive only completed the quest 1 time in nearly 2 years of playing, really want that golden ******. See you next wednesday and welcome ebranoff to the guild.

And you are??? Come closer do not worry I always sharpen my axe when talking to the lower races. There is no other higher race than Dwarf. In all the writings I had read to me Dwarf is always listed first. So we must be all important and what the other races wish they could become.

Again sir your name...I wish to have it engraved on my blade next to the others who ragged on me.

Emanon67
09-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I think you'll see me next Wednesday too, if time works out for me. :)

Character's name I will be on the look out for?

Emanon67
09-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Just trying to get a headcount

I know the following will be there:

Krakenskullz, Redax, Kadoh, Ebranof

Will we see an appearance of the elusive trio

Solidghost, Stonefingers, Pazken

Yetta comes and goes as needed (very hard keeping tabs on the teams).

There are possible 3 new recruits:

Sharyce - Cleric
Wardragon - Cleric
Jhaellel - Sorcerer

Spoke to jahellel last night and should arrive in town sometime after 7pm.

Sent in game mail to Sharyce and Wardragon. Hope to see everyone there tomrrow.

Meet in the Pheonix Tavern to discuss the nights festivities. As always taking suggestions for the nights quests. Please post them here.

Krakenskullz

ShaeNightbird
09-30-2008, 12:24 PM
I have several in this level range. Look for Betrys, L4 Paladin or Caibre L4 rogue. There's also a fighter and a ranger available, both L 4 as well.

Emanon67
10-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Hope everyone's wounds are healed from last week. If not just rub some dirt on it. It will get better. Here drink this passing a flagon of Kobold Blood Wine just made it very fresh (kicking carcass under the table). It will heal you faster... would I lie to you?

Suggestions tonite: (not in any desired order)

Necropolis - Silver Flame xp/favor (cheaper healing )
Delera's - House J xp/favor
House P quests - favor/xp (able to buy buffs)

Level 1 & 2 quests thru elite for favor/xp

any other quest chains you want please post here

see you tonite.

Emanon67
10-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Suggestions for tomorrow nite: (not in any desired order)

Necropolis - Silver Flame xp/favor (cheaper healing )
Delera's - House J xp/favor
House P quests - favor/xp (able to buy buffs)

Level 1 & 2 quests thru elite for favor/xp

any other quest chains you want please post here

see you tomorrow.

Juzzo
10-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Hello.

Just started here yesterday, but would like to get involved in this.

please PM what server and what time zone the times you are talking are in.

Ill roll a brand new char to play, Maybe give me a suggestion as to what class your group is lacking ;)

Thanks!

Emanon67
10-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Hello.

Just started here yesterday, but would like to get involved in this.

please PM what server and what time zone the times you are talking are in.

Ill roll a brand new char to play, Maybe give me a suggestion as to what class your group is lacking ;)

Thanks!

Sorry for answering late busy day today at work. We are on Sarlona and meet every Wed night @ 7pm EST. in the Pheonix tavern. Make what ever you like.
Look for either Yetta or Krakenskullz and they will give you an invite into the guild.

We only play ouor toons as a group on Wednseday night or solo if you want to try to level yourself befor the next meeting. There are othrer low level charcters in the guild on at various times you can adventure with also. There is no twinking of toons. We work with what we find or can afford to prchase with the money found.

Hope to see you tonite. PM me with your characters name and i will add it to my list of peopple to look out for.

Barbarian 1
Bard 2
Cleric 1
Monk 1
Wizard 1
rogue 1
ranger/rogue 1

Fill in whatever you want or think is needed. If more than six show up on game nite we divide up into separate teams.

May your drink always be full and your kills swfit

Krakenskullz -Dedicated Teams officer

Emanon67
10-08-2008, 01:06 PM
PM sent to Juzzo

Varr
10-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Hum.........instead of my headstrong fighting wf caster...........perhaps it is time to create my belovid and "fit more in" with you sneaky bastards always crawling around and stuff. If I have time, there shall be a drow assassin added to the group.

lazlow
10-08-2008, 03:36 PM
sorry for late notice all, kadoe will be unable to make it tonight to heal the dwarf. See yous next week!

Emanon67
10-08-2008, 04:49 PM
sorry for late notice all, kadoe will be unable to make it tonight to heal the dwarf. See yous next week!

u kant evin spill yur owne naem

Krakenskullz

adamr09
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
not quite sure what was going on weds. i logged on and was ready to play but was told the grp was full even though there were only 3 ppl online. offered to get a 2nd grp together but no reply. i would like to get a good set time and day because ppl have told me different times and the last 2-3 weeks iv rushed home and either nobody was on or like this weds, was told grp was full and thats it. i would like to keep the original group that we had the 1st and 2nd nights that this was started and not keep switching things up like we are.

Emanon67
10-13-2008, 08:22 AM
not quite sure what was going on weds. i logged on and was ready to play but was told the grp was full even though there were only 3 ppl online. offered to get a 2nd grp together but no reply. i would like to get a good set time and day because ppl have told me different times and the last 2-3 weeks iv rushed home and either nobody was on or like this weds, was told grp was full and thats it. i would like to keep the original group that we had the 1st and 2nd nights that this was started and not keep switching things up like we are.

Our start time has always been 7pm EST. I generally wait an adittional 15 minutes before starting anything.

Last week we had 3 members 1 from another RP guild 2 possible recruits for our team. One of which did join us.

Every week I post here in the forums to get suggestions for the nights activities and see who may be attending. No one ever responds. Except for our 1st 2 weeks the group has been running on a shoestring. If we were lucky we had 4 members on but usually just 3. Lucky for me they were all healers.

So lets sound off who will be attending Wed nights game. I'll be there I know that.

While your chiming in on attendance please drop any suggestions you want done that night.

Hope to see everyone Wednesday.

Krakenskullz

Emanon67
10-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Sorry guys but I may not be able to join you tonite.

My modem seems to have died on me yesterday. Have someone coming out today to check and hopefully fix. I will log in as soon as I am able too.

Dont wait for me.

Krakenskullz

Emanon67
10-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Modem is back to working order by itself will be on line as scheduled

hopo to see everyone there.

Emanon67
10-15-2008, 08:28 PM
I dont know wher anyone was tonite. I logged on at 6:30pm EST Redax joined me at 7pm EST. We ran Durks looking for a muckbane for him for 30 mins no one showed. He logged off and i found people running a quest i wanted so i joined them.

People please post in the forums if you can or cant attend the nights festivities.

Again i waited til 7:15 to see who else was coming before starting.

adamr09
10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
sry last weds had family over. i tried posting on this thread but it kept saying some error was occuring. i will do my best to attend tomarrow but i get home around 7 pm pacific now. since many ppl are not showing up, do u want to reschedule for a different time or something? on weekends im can move my schedule around to fit in the grp but during the week, i get home around 630-7 pacific and i can not change that :(.

PS: if the grp only had 4 ppl on the other week, why did you tell me it was full when i came on? :/

lostkoss
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Sorry to not roleplay here, but I just want to get this straight.

Sarlona, Wednesdays at 7 EST.

I just came back to DDO after a long absence.

If this group is still looking for players I'd love to join in with my young Drow Ranger.

Post here for me or contact Moslayin on Sarlona if interested.

Emanon67
10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Sorry to not roleplay here, but I just want to get this straight.

Sarlona, Wednesdays at 7 EST.

I just came back to DDO after a long absence.

If this group is still looking for players I'd love to join in with my young Drow Ranger.

Post here for me or contact Moslayin on Sarlona if interested.
Please come and try us out if you like what you see let us know.

Pleas look for Krakenskullz or Yetta as they are the guild officers for the Wed night team.

Emanon67
10-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Guys I will not be joining you tonite as I haven't beeen felling too well the last few days.

Go ahead with out me. If I feel any better later I might come on.

Krakenskullz

lostkoss
10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
The servers may not be up or stable by 7:00 eastern tonight because of the downtime for the hardware upgrade.

I should be on a bit later if the servers come up.

At least I could say hello in game then.

Good gaming til then.

tcmexman
10-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Sorry I 've been MIA these last few weeks but i'm still here :) I will be out of town this week also at a conference :( but will hopefully back to a standard sched by Nov. hope to see everyone then! :D

-Yetta

Emanon67
10-29-2008, 11:40 AM
I am going to have to miss again tonite.

My son is going to my parents for a couple of days. Me and Mrs. Krakenskullz are looking for some quality time.

Hope to see everyone next week.

Krakenskullz

adamr09
11-04-2008, 08:37 PM
so who all is coming tomarrow? because from the looks of it lately, it looks like the grp is disbanding

lazlow
11-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Sorry new friends but situations beyond my control will keep me out of game wednesdays indefinatley so Im afraid im out. It was great fun playin with yous while it lasted. laters

Emanon67
11-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Please sound off if you will be attending this weeks session. 7pm EST til whenever since no onne has to work the following day (possibly).

What are you looking to do? place requests here.

Sorry about the last month but I have been sick on/off since the middle of Oct.

I believe I have my condition under control for now (knock wood). Still trying to diagnose what I have.

hope we see everybody tomorrow.

Krakenskullz