PDA

View Full Version : vale ingredients trade in option

ArkoHighStar
07-30-2008, 03:06 PM
I believe it has been mentioned before, but what does everyone think of a system like the gianthold relic system for vale ingredients where you could trade 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 for ingredients that you need.

Given that less people are running the vale quests and most are either running the shroud or the subterane raids, buildng anything greensteel invariably involves a stop at the auction house, to fill in any missing pieces. Some ingredients like chipmunk funk are commanding ridiculous prices while others like the mor ecommonly found locus husk are reasonable.

Being able to trade in more common ingredients for a smaller quantity of lesser available ones would make it easier for people to build what they need and would allow people who make mistakes to recoup with possibly less cost.

I would also hope that when crafting ingredients are spelled out for the regular crafting coming in mod 8 that we would have something like this

Seneca_Windforge
07-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah, I'd really like to see this.

Dexxaan
07-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Would it be best to include Shroud items as well?

Large Scales are what +5 MFP used to be before the 1st level cap.

I´d trade 3 Large Horns anyday for a large Scale. :D

ArkoHighStar
07-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Would it be best to include Shroud items as well?

Large Scales are what +5 MFP used to be before the 1st level cap.

I´d trade 3 Large Horns anyday for a large Scale. :D

I thought about that, and I think there is much more problems with shroud ingredients as they actually determine effect rather than just what weapon you can make. Vale ingredients create a base item, which on its own is nice but requires shroud ingredients to become powerful.

Agarwaen
08-01-2008, 09:14 AM
I am hoping and praying that the devs implement a trade-in system at some point. It is very frustrating to be the guy with 15 large bones and only 1 large scale.