PDA

View Full Version : DDOcast Episode 78!

Mockduck
07-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone! Episode 78 of DDOcast is now ready to go.

This one features the latest installment of "Ask the Devs" along with some good news and other stuff. Thanks so much for listening! Just a note that I am aware that I said that Stealthy Repossession is outside of the Wavecrest. Should be the Wayward Lobster, of course! Oops.

You can find the episode HERE (http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/3494.mp3) - just left-click to play, right-click and 'save as' to download as an mp3. You can also find the podcast on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace, Digg and many other podcast aggregators.

Just a note that I will have the transcript up early next week as well, thanks to Favorless' hard work.

Jerry

LA_MIKE
07-26-2008, 06:21 PM

Lessah
07-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Good show as always!

In the commercial I submitted, we had voice contributions from Uamhas of the Thelanis server. It was not me this time!! I swear I submitted her name to Jerry, he just did not say it on the air!

In any case, she did a great job voicing the commercial and even add-libbed a bit at the end!

Cheers!!!

Mockduck
07-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Yeah, that's my fault. I forgot to mention Uamhas on the show. Sorry about that! I also screwed up by saying that Stealthy Repo was located near the Wavecrest. It's the Wayward Lobster, of course. And I screwed up Favorless' name! Gawd, I suck. That's what happens when you don't pay enough attention in the editing process....I was in a hurry because I was hanging out with folks tonight and needed to get the show out before then. I apologize.

Actually, it's Favorless and FavorFlave. I grew up listening to the 'ol PE. Why am I thinking of gigantic clocks?!?!? Sorry about that. Geez. Oh well...

LA_MIKE
07-27-2008, 04:45 AM

Borror0
07-27-2008, 06:50 AM
Should have asked them if going to Shavarath is Module 8 or 9... but thanks for your hard work, Jerry.