PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ki

Fetchi
07-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Why is there always a (-#) in my Ki bar when I begin accumulating Ki. This negative number increases the more Ki I accumulate also. Is this as intended? My monk is only level 3 but my Ki is always dropping back down to 5 faster than I can use any abilities. Everything dies faster than I can accumulate Ki. I have yet to accumulated more than 20/75 Ki and I've done many harbor quests up to elite. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Komori
07-05-2008, 10:16 AM
your ki will drop any time it is higher than your concentration score. the bigger the difference the faster your ki will drop.

Tollaris
07-05-2008, 10:17 AM
the higher your concentration skill the higher you base Ki will be when you load into a quest, and the slower it will drop once you go over that base number. so, with a higher concentration that -# will be lower, and as you get higher in level maxing out your ki is not an issue. fights take more hits so you generate a lot more ki

Angelus_dead
07-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Why is there always a (-#) in my Ki bar when I begin accumulating Ki. This negative number increases the more Ki I accumulate also. Is this as intended?
It sounds correct. Your maximum stable Ki is equal to your Concentration skill total. When your Ki is above your Concentration it will gradually drain away.

Remember that with buffs, items, and enhancements, characters may have 15+ skills at level 1, and 50+ at level 16.

Fetchi
07-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Thank you all very much - this info is very helpful.:)