PDA

View Full Version : This mod is by-far the buggyest!!

Tomalon
06-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Any plans to fix the 100's of bugs. I know this may push back the next Mod cuz you dont have the money to do both but hey lets get the game working right :eek:

Angelus_dead
06-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Any plans to fix the 100's of bugs. I know this may push back the next Mod cuz you dont have the money to do both but hey lets get the game working right :eek:
I really think mod 5 had more and worse bugs. Probably mod1 as well.

United
06-18-2008, 08:30 PM
I really think mod 5 had more and worse bugs. Probably mod1 as well.

Mod 5 maybe mod 1 problably not because they released patches every month so they fixed them monthly but yes i think mod 7 has been the worse in bugs. I come back after 3 months to a game with 100s more bugs i mean now the friends list is bugged thanks to mod 7. I think its time for a rollback and redo

Citymorg
06-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Did you miss Mods 1-6?

captain1z
06-18-2008, 09:58 PM

The buggiest.............. HAH!!!

Whats your sign-up date?

/checks toms sign-up date.

2006.............. how could you possibly make such a statement having been here since then.
have you forgotten mod 3 already ....... people were leaving by the boat loads

they had to build an ARK for keepers sake.

greystone306
06-18-2008, 09:58 PM
I did notice in the Official known issues post by Tolero there were some that were in previous mods.. such as the 1 about barrels sometimes making the Sarcophagus breaking sound.. not sure if it ended up being reintroduced or wasnt totally fixed or what.. havent ran into it yet though in mod 7..

captain1z
06-18-2008, 10:09 PM
LOL................

last night I was running the orchard................. I got to the rat pile and they were home. I ran to the rat piles top and laid down a firewall and an acid fog and the rats stopped spawning.

I just read in the known issues, thanks to this post I was gunna make a comparison, basicly the only spells I have to kill the rats will prevent them from spawning.

LOL (still not as bad as mod 3)

edit......... it seems mod 3 was so buggy the forum monsters had to eat the known issues and all references to it. It officially never happened.

greystone306
06-18-2008, 10:45 PM
LOL................

last night I was running the orchard................. I got to the rat pile and they were home. I ran to the rat piles top and laid down a firewall and an acid fog and the rats stopped spawning.

I just read in the known issues, thanks to this post I was gunna make a comparison, basicly the only spells I have to kill the rats will prevent them from spawning.

LOL (still not as bad as mod 3)

edit......... it seems mod 3 was so buggy the forum monsters had to eat the known issues and all references to it. It officially never happened.

Warcry still has their copy of the known issues for mod 3 up..
http://ddo.warcry.com/forums/read/49.35779