PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Devs!

DoctorWhofan
06-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Not sure that anyone has posted such a thread, among the doom and gloom, but I wanted to say thank you. dispite the bugs.

Three Barrel Cove is gorgeous!! A great explorer area and some nifty new places! Love the kobold Admiral rare. Glad Kobolds have excellent taste in movies. Not a fan of PvP, but it would be kinda cool to have the BLack Loch ship itself as PvP. Bandanas and pirate voices required.

AND the addition of Tricorn hats. ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

How we opened the new raids was really fun!! Doing something like that like once of year would be fun!

Finally did one of the raids last night!! It was the first time in a long time that I was running in fear for my life!!! On my #2 high level cleric who has nothing to fear, too! WHat fun it was! Ohhh!! Living Spells! The quest itself was fun, too! Not hard but not easy either.

AND the cute little mini beholders! The first thing out of my mouth as I got dispelled was "awwwww they are SOOO CUTE!!! I WANT ONE!!"

Monks, long overdue, but what a good job it was!! The selection of designs for the outfits isn't impressive, but still, nice job!

I think this has been the best MOD since GH. THis was a good job and well worth the wait, dispite the bugginess!

Again, thank you.