PDA

View Full Version : congratulations devs

mehlinda
06-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Congratulations on the awesome decision on how to implement splintered horns. Now when I make my next 25 greensteel items I can save like a few 1000 plat on energy cells...What genius thought this up...David Letterman will want to have you on his special dev tricks segment I am sure..Also good job on blade barrier...runner up for lettermans dev tricks I am sure

mehlinda
06-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Im also excited about deleting one of my 9 toons , all of which I play, to make a monk if I choose....another Letterman winner for sure

Pyromaniac
06-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Well I put 50 horns on the AH and only managed to sell about 5.....and was asking for pretty much nothing for them (something like 1k plat each).

Don't think they're in demand at the moment.

Lorien_the_First_One
06-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Well I put 50 horns on the AH and only managed to sell about 5.....and was asking for pretty much nothing for them (something like 1k plat each).

Don't think they're in demand at the moment.

Oh no, they are in great demand...I know it because a dev said they would be in great demand.

secondchance
06-17-2008, 10:32 PM
nice to see ya back mehlinda......

GlassCannon
06-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Excellent job on MOD 7!

Vordax
06-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Congratulations on the awesome decision on how to implement splintered horns. Now when I make my next 25 greensteel items I can save like a few 1000 plat on energy cells...What genius thought this up...David Letterman will want to have you on his special dev tricks segment I am sure..Also good job on blade barrier...runner up for lettermans dev tricks I am sure
http://lauramartinez.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/cheese.jpg

Pyromaniac
06-18-2008, 05:49 AM
Oh no, they are in great demand...I know it because a dev said they would be in great demand.

Can a dev let me know when they want to complete the trade for my horns? I think a w/p rapier per horn seems about right because the horns are in great demand :)
Maybe in mod 8 I can build a uber giant horn weapon that I swing with my elephant kung fu.